Thread: Smile!

Smile!

I read so many threads on here. "I dress when I am depressed", or "I get depressed so I don't dress", or "The need to dress depresses me.". I think we all need to put a smile on and enjoy life. The fact that your even visiting this site tells me you've to some degree at least accepted this as a lifestyle. Be thrilled about that! I know I am. I do sympathize with those with legitimate depression issues. But for the rest of us, suck it up, have fun, laugh and enjoy life the way way we choose too!

Awesome sentiment! Well expressed! Thank you!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

No offense Sarah, but bite me.

Who are you to decide what a "legitimate depression issue" is and who are you to tell anyone to just "suck it up" if they don't meet your standard?

Folks here have a variety of experiences and they don't need you to tell them how or why to feel about it. I'm glad you are in a place where you are happy with your life right now - that is great - but just be satisfied with that.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Uh Oh, this road trip may have been a bad idea for a family vacation...

I am pulling over at the next Stuckey's and Mom is going to draw an imaginary line in the middle of that back seat for you two girls... anyone crossing over the line does not get a pecan log when we stop...

K, now...I am thinking of something that is red, that is longer than a loaf of bread, and will melt in the sun, but not go completely flat.... whose turn is it to guess?...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Uh Oh, this road trip may have been a bad idea for a family vacation...
    Hey! Don't make me turn this car around!

Didn't intend on offending anyone Hope, sorry if it came accross that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    No offense Sarah, but bite me.

Who are you to decide what a "legitimate depression issue" is and who are you to tell anyone to just "suck it up" if they don't meet your standard?

Folks here have a variety of experiences and they don't need you to tell them how or why to feel about it. I'm glad you are in a place where you are happy with your life right now - that is great - but just be satisfied with that.
    [SIZE="3"]Hope, I Totaly agree with you on this one

Sarah, please read my thread on this issue, everyone is a individual & has different feelings http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=127726
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Mandy; 03-14-2010 at 03:56 PM.
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

I agree it is good to smile as it can hide a million things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne