Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: uncomfortable moments

mine weird moment was when I wore my wifes thongs...not realizing I would be taking one of the kids out for play time...it wasn't long after all the crawling and bending i could feel the cool air down my rearend....i just realized if anyone was looking they could easily see my pink thong.....not cool when little kids around

The very first time I ever wore an underwire bra in public, under a totally opaque shirt, an ex-secretary of mine came up behind me and hugged me. I know she felt the underwire. Oops.

I was in gym class when I was about 15 and the gym teacher had me strip to take a shower and I was wearing my sisters pants under my own and the zipper was stuck.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

In my first year of College, alone at home... A girl I new from High School knocked on the door. I had to change as fast as possible. I think I still had on some makeup. (Can't just wipe that off in a hurry...)

I ended up married to her.

I remember when I was a child and was sat on my bedroom floor wearing something and my door suddenly opened. I don't think I could have jumped into my bed so quickly! Really set my heart pacing though.

The amount of things people pretend to not notice..

When I first started plucking my eyebrows as a teenager, I was still very much in the closet. This was before I had found this site and otherwise hid all aspects of my feminine persona. Anyway, soon after shaping them properly for the first time (rather then just tidying the middle), a lady that I worked with commented on them (positively might I add). For some reason I went bright red and lost the ability to speak. I was totally unprepared for the conversation at the time and wanted the ground to swallow me up. On reflection, I think my brain was reacting as if I'd been fully outted, which wasn't actually the case.

She later apologised for bringing it up, as she could see that it had bothered me. A decade later, I would happily talk about them at length with anyone who cares to listen.

My most uncomfortable moment however was the day my mum walked in and saw me fully dressed, but I have discussed this in previous posts.

Kate xxx
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

For me its been several times. First all the times my mum realised her stuff had been moved or touched. Second when i used to underdress at school and was scared id get caught. Third all the times i heard someone at the door being open and had to quickly get changed. lastly when i delivered a paper round dressed. which was fun bar the fact that a few of the older people gave me funny looks. One time when i did it in drab one of them even said wheres that nice girl who used to deliver the papers lol.

Most embarrassed by the time I went shopping with some white shorts gym shorts on over some pink flowery bikini panties. As I ws bent over looking at some panties on a rack, I heard some giggling and saw three teenage SA's pointing and laughing at me. I quickly put down my selections and nearly ran from the store. Emabarrassed at the time, but actually made me want to get caught again!

My most embarrassing moment was just this past winter when I was sitting in the couch in the living room wearing a top, bra, skirt, hose, and heels just relaxing and watching some television. Well that doesn't normally make for an embarrassing moment except we have a front door that has glass design in it and you can look through it straight into the living room if you try. Well apparently we have an unexpected delivery from FedEx that required a signature and I had the tv on and sitting there in plain sight but partially covered by the sofa. Anyway, long story short the guy kept ringing the bell and all I could think was holly crap! I ended up telling him I couldn't come to the door even though he was looking right at me. He ended up coming back the next day and I answered the door in drab but it was still awkward because I know he had to have seen something.
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi, I think my most uncomfortable moment came one day while I was Hiking in a local forest preserve. I often go there for a hike in full femme mode. I had had my hike and was headed back to my car when I met a Park Ranger on the trail. He said "Hiya Miss, having a good walk?" I nodded in response not wanting him to hear my voice. He then said "Don't worry there's no law against wearing whatever clothes you like, and by the way you have great legs." So I walked back to the car, heart pounding. (from the encounter or the compliment I'm not sure) Willow

The avvy pic isn't me

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by willowgurl View Post
    Hi, I think my most uncomfortable moment came one day while I was Hiking in a local forest preserve. I often go there for a hike in full femme mode. I had had my hike and was headed back to my car when I met a Park Ranger on the trail. He said "Hiya Miss, having a good walk?" I nodded in response not wanting him to hear my voice. He then said "Don't worry there's no law against wearing whatever clothes you like, and by the way you have great legs." So I walked back to the car, heart pounding. (from the encounter or the compliment I'm not sure) Willow
    I guess i had better get used to this exact thing as i plan to get back on the trails this summer and do some hikes in full femme mode. The trails where i like to do most of my hiking can also be very crowded at times. mj (Cassie)

Gold Member
    This is going back 25 years ago. On the weekends I would get dressed
    up all the way. Nilons,dress,bra with forms, the whole thing.
    My dad would come over unanounced. I would here the Gararge Door
    going up; and it was a mad dash up to the bedroom and get into
    drab quick. Once because of the TV, I did not here the door, but heard
    him comming up the steps from the gararge. "Why are you running he
    would say"; You cought me with out my pants on. Rader

Just this past Halloween

The most uncomfortable moment in my crossdressing came this past Halloween when my fiance saw me dressed for the first time. She didn't know that I was planning to dress for when we went out that night. Before that weekend she didn't know about my dressing. She came home for an all day Saturday class to me in hose, dress, wig, makeup, heels, and with my ears pierced. The next day we were talking about the night before and when she mentioned that she thought I really enjoyed wearing the outfit and especially the heels. That is when I came clean. That weekend was more uncomfortable than when I was caught by my mom when I was in high school.

most uncomfortable/awkward

Alright so this all happened a year ago. I lived on campus in a dorm at the university I attend. It was basically a small room for two people. So one day my roommate brought up the fact that one of his friend's roommates is a crossdresser and was joking around about it, and I, trying to hide my secret, went along with it and was like "that's silly/funny" or whatever.

Anyway a couple months later, when my roommate was supposed to be out of town I decided that the coast was clear and it was the perfect opportunity for me to finally get to dress. Not long after I got fully dressed with make-up, hair and everything, my roommate walked in! But what was worse was that he brought a friend! It was super awkward and I didn't know what to say, other than "you caught me.. could you guys leave the room for a bit?" They went outside but there was no bathroom in the dorm room, so to get to the bathroom, I had to walk past them again!

The worst part though was that I had sat there and joked around with him about his friend having a crossdresser roommate before, and it made me feel like a total hypocrite/jerk.
    Last edited by CatAttack; 03-26-2010 at 05:04 PM.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    One of my uncomfortable moments,turned into the funniest,while on night out in Edinburgh,I was walking down the road with friends,both TV and GG,holding my wifes hand,when some girl at bus stop,trying 2b funny,shouted out "that was most disgusting thing she ever saw"well I would like to say I just walked on,but I had 2 reply,i turned to her and said "Well obviously you haven't looked in a mirror,lately dear"well everyone,inc her mates started laughing,I was happy that I managed to turn her abuse back at her,with humour,and walked on my head held high,I think that was time I realised I shouldnt worry what strangers think of me

Other time was at Cousins,daughters holy communion,well they had a bouncy castle in the back garden,never one to resist a go on one (big kid at heart lol)
    well there was I having fun,when my niece started to pull my socks off,wasnt till was almost off my foot,i remembered my toenails were painted,well Ive never moved so fast in my life,I feigned cramp in my foot (a supreme bit of acting lol)and hurridly put my sock on and retired to safety of the grown ups only thing worse than adult catching you,is a child.out of the mouths of babes and all that
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member

Thigh-Hi Stockings

This is an easy question for me........A couple of years ago, I needed to drive to town and run a few errands. I thought that this would be a great chance to under-dress.

So I donned my bra and panties, and pulled my new thigh-hi stocking up my legs. Then I put on my Levi's, a sweatshirt and my boots..........I thought I was ready for any thing WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

After spending an hour or more @ Lowes and going thru a very busy checkout line, I was walking out toward my truck. Suddenly I tripped over something, fell and busted my a** but good!!

That when I realized the stocking on my right leg had fell completely down and was hanging out the leg of my pants. I had no idea when this happened or how many(if any) people noticed.

I never looked at under-dressing In quite the same way since!!!

And that my story, and I'm stickin' to it....Love Danielle