Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is dressing a "private" activity for u?

My wife has seen me dressed and made up, but doesn't participate otherwise. I really prefer to do it in private, as it is primarily fetish-based and incredibly arousing. Making up and dressing privately allows me to do whatever it takes to please myself rather than others. It's more exciting to go over-the-top (short skirts, very high heels, heavy makeup, dark red lips and nails, extremely long and thick eyelashes, etc.) than to dress conservatively to pass in public.

I only dress in private sometimes in front of my supportive wife, i just havnt found the nerve to venture out into the world, at first it excited me sexually ,now however i find it calming,like a therapy,does anyone else find that too.

I've been out shopping and to a day of remembrance gathering dressed, but I've never dressed beyond underdressing in the presence of anyone that I know.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Well, it used to be private but since I'm on youtube now I guess everyone can share in my fun.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I would not mind having a shopping or lunch buddy! I dress when I can and I go out regularly.

T in AZ

She Knows

My wife knows,has seen me, and offers suggestions which are always good. I go out in the yard and too the mail box. I you love to go out for a drive, and to dinner, but things have not advanced that far.

Mostly private, although I would love to get better at makeup and have an evening out sometime.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry
    Is dressing a "private" activity for u?
    However, there r SOME aspects of my getting dressed, I would feel embarrassed sharing! Even with someone I was intimately involved with!
    [SIZE="2"]I wouldn’t share this “lifestyle” with anyone, so it is and will continue to be a private activity. I would feel embarrassed trying to explain the whys and wherefores of crossdressing to someone unappreciative, let alone physically dress before them, so why bother? Better to not throw half of yourself (or more) away and feel less of a person in the long run. I don’t think it’s wise to share everything, especially those things that are better off hidden, away from those who may inflict psychological harm. I’ve actually done that and suffered, so I learned my lesson – I keep to myself these days…[/SIZE]

Well despite wishing it wasn't so, my dressing takes place in private. My GF Knows but isn't excited about it. So despite my feelings of wanting to explore the world beyond my house, I haven't been able to as of yet. It would help to have a fully supporting person in my life to help with getting me confident and out there. But at the same time I'm still fortunate that I don't have to hide it at home. At least holding off going out now, gives me something else to look forward to later.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]"Is dressing a "private" activity for u?" Not any more, that' why I'm here.[/SIZE]

Crossdressing has always been a private matter for me. I am only 20 so the time I get for dressing is very limited and at times when I'm alone. I have been in a relationship with a girl for more than two years and I love and trust her enough to have the desire to tell her about that side of me. Although, I do not crossdress in public or desire to become a woman, I crossdress because it arouses me in a way that nothing else does. I want to be able to share that arousal with her one day, but at this point I have no idea where she stands on the matter. What I do know is that if i were to tell her I don't think she will run away. We love each other too much to let something like that get in the way of a relationship. Yet being so open with someone, that you can crossdress in front of them is a big deal. Hopefully I'll get there

Private

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    I will dress with my wife ,but I have not gone out (yet)

Most everybody here knows that for us is is a group activity ,,whether sexual or non sexual . Now that he is on evening shift we try to eat lunch together everyday while he is en femme he tries to stay as en femme as he can when the kids are out of the house ,, even though some know .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchess View Post
    Most everybody here knows that for us is is a group activity ,,whether sexual or non sexual . Now that he is on evening shift we try to eat lunch together everyday while he is en femme he tries to stay as en femme as he can when the kids are out of the house ,, even though some know .
    Thats so cool that you two share yourselves like that.

Lady Fox ISO New Friends ladyFox920's Avatar

Smile Reply From Lady Fox

Yes I would have to agree with that 100%. Listen, I would LOVE to have a nice friend to Dress Sexy With then even go out or maybe stay inside & talk "Girl Talk" with. However, There is some things that I might be a little shy with but I would get over it so we could really enjoy the over all experience.

I would love to find a friend to dress with here in Central Florida and to have fun putting on make up with as well. I am open to a male or female just as long as the friend was non judging and fun to be with.

I am also hoping to start my Hormones soon. I am accepting helpful Donations if anyone would kindly help me become the Best Woman that I can be ! I DO Thank you...
    Last edited by ladyFox920; 03-22-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: I wanted to re-word what I said so it could be clearly understood.

Private!

The only eyes that see me getting dressed belong to my cat, and he doesn't care what I wear.
    Cary

hello,
    for me it is "private" because I dress at home rather than in public. But it is not a "secret" - the two things are not the same.
    luv Jacques
    Last edited by jacques; 03-28-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Privately yes...unless of course my b/f wants to watch, but normally he likes to watch me underss

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Private? I've already been in restaurants & bars and stores as Nathalie. Mostly as a group , but I have showed up solo on rare occasions. So I guess the answer is emphatically no.

Some of my friends have already seen pictures of me, though not me in live form yet .

I get dress in front of my wife, who helps me at times, and I still keep it private. I still feel embarress when she around don't know why she know charlie for last 31 yrs.

It will always be a private activity for me. I can never come out to my wife. Based on past discussions generated by something on a TV show or a news program, it's quite clear I'd be out on the street if she ever knew.
    Last edited by Melinda Jean; 03-30-2010 at 01:16 PM.

My CDing is totally private,as My wife is not too cool with it,she thinks of stopped.she only knows i ware makeup and do my hair and nails,but Ive always done that.I think my daughter thinks there's something going on.
    I go to my sisters and dress as she, her partner and friends are ok with it.and now my doctors knows.
    So i do think is is sorta private,semi Closeted.