Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i got to wondering

Nah--it ain't genetics...It's all the endocrine-disrupting chemicals we've been exposed to over the years.

Common herbicides can turn male frogs (& many other species) into egg-laying females, so it's easy to imagine something similar going on with the human species. I'm convinced it's widespread and only a matter of time before scientists begin to realize why so many genetic men are realizing they're more feminine than their parents' generations were.

This could affect one's genetics, too, I suppose, but I'm no scientist.
    Malori

Quote Originally Posted by Malori Cross View Post
    Nah--it ain't genetics...It's all the endocrine-disrupting chemicals we've been exposed to over the years.

Common herbicides can turn male frogs (& many other species) into egg-laying females, so it's easy to imagine something similar going on with the human species. I'm convinced it's widespread and only a matter of time before scientists begin to realize why so many genetic men are realizing they're more feminine than their parents' generations were.

This could affect one's genetics, too, I suppose, but I'm no scientist.
    i dont buy that cause the egyptcian men ***** makeup and dressed in togas and stuff like that the scotish men ***** kilts and still do, so its something beyond the chemicals and herbasides look back at your ancestrys and stuff its not just todays world even then men dressed like women dress now to an extent and now they have lowrise jeans for men like the womens i think its something genetic

I heard that frog story before too, and yes it is true. It's all pretty complicated, but I can tell ya that it is a phenomenon that only occurs if the population of one of the genders runs really low, to assure the species survival.

And no, I don't believe it is in any way related to people. But when it comes to people vs animals, there's more odd facts to think about. Did it ever occur to you that of all the species on the whole planet, human beings are the only ones where the women do everything to look beautiful, rather than the men? Always found that a rather curious fact...
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.