Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Survey

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    1. Hetrosexual, but would be open, maybe.
    2. just me and the cats.

3. Yes. Sometimes I am cool with it, sometimes I struggle.

4. Don't know. It may get a few members pissed off, maybe not.
    5. Society ? Society, would think I am a decent person but kind of a smart ass.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

1. Hetero.

2. No.

2 b. N/A

3. I have in the past but I have come to accept what I do. After all, there are alot worse past-times than this, plus it is so fulfilling and comfortable on a number of different levels.

4. Not knowing many gay people - either males or females - I'm hard pressed to give my opinion on this. I've heard from other CD's that gay males view us either as oddities and a minority of them view us with some level of resentment. Can't say for certain myself.

5. Those people that known in my life are okay with it. Some view it as strange but they realize its my business and they leave me alone with it which is fine. To be left alone to be yourself is all anyone could ever ask for.

Best,
    Gunda
    "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" -The Who

"Ia, Ia, Cthulhu Fthagn!"

"After the Deluge - We!" - Savitri Devi

Account is closed
    1. Do you consider yourself heterosexual, homosexual or somewhere in between?

None of the above. I am not really attracted to anyone right now in my life. If anything I would be bi with a gay slant.

2. Do you have a partner, meaning spouse or significant other?

dog count?

2 b. If yes, does your partner know of your cross dressing, or the extent of if?

3. Do you judge yourself for cross dressing? Please explain your answer.

I used to very bad. It was something I wish I could erase and be just like everyone else. thing is everyone else is not as normal as I thought.

4. How do you feel the gay community views cross dressers?

Not with the respect we view them. The t in LGBT is almost like the little cousin you take out because mom said to then ditch once you get to the movies.

5. How do you feel society as a whole views you (personally, not as a group)?

Most think we are freaks and trying to deceive them and as such are disgusted by what they have no understanding of. The rare few who do not make life worth living.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Hetrosexual

Nope

2 b. If yes, does your partner know of your cross dressing, or the extent of if?
    N/A

I'm still accepting that i am a CD, but when i am dressed i love it

Don't know, Don't care

I dare not to think

Heterosexual

Not Currently
    In the past, I would guess... suspected.

I like to think CD'ing is more common (or common to admit it these days) so I don't worry about being a Crossdresser

Not sure.

Again, not sure.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    1. Do you consider yourself heterosexual, homosexual or somewhere in between? somewhere in between

2. Do you have a partner, meaning spouse or significant other? yes for 4 and a half years now

2 b. If yes, does your partner know of your cross dressing, or the extent of if? yes everything about it, even this site

yes, i feel inadequate as a man and inadequate as a woman! Its confusing but i want to be both and cant

i dont know, im not in touch with the community

5. How do you feel society as a whole views you (personally, not as a group)? that we are misunderstood and were automatically gay and undependable!

1. Heterosexual
    2. Happily married 37 years
    2b. very supportive, she buys Desiree nighties, pajama, stockings, skincare and makeup items. She also encourages me to shave my legs, etc. At times, I think having a CDing husband is a means by which she can fantasize about having a girlfriend. She will also do some light FTM dressing, briefs, guy pants, shirts, boxers. I suppose we provide a very good balance for one another. Who would have guessed when we first said we wanted to get into each others undies!!! HAAAA!
    3. I used to feel guilty, but have reconciled those negative feelings long ago. With support of my wonderful wife, I underdress daily; a very, very happy girl am I.
    4. I have not ever discussed the matter with anyone (knowingly) in the gay community. However, regardless of that particular demographics take up my dressing, it has no bearing upon my actions, or happiness.
    5. It is very sad that I have to keep Desiree openly away from the workplace. BUT, I can, and do, bring aspects of her personality and character to the table. She is very take-charge, very determined, very no-nonsense. At the same time, she is very compassionate, very understanding of others, and not judgemental.
    I truly wish she could be more a part of my professional life.
    Oddly, the one person who fully accepts my dressing is my primary physician. She is very accepting, albeit inquisitive, of Desiree. I underdressed for an appointment. For some reason, my pink Victoria Secret bikinis caught her eye. Go figure. BTW, I don't own any "guy" underwear... hmmm....maybe should have borrowed a pair of Hanes from my SO. HEEEE.

I hope this is helpful to you!

OH, as an aside, some people may speculate that we Dressers have low hormones, etc.
    At my last physical, (3 weeks ago), my testosterone levels were actually somewhat higher than average. So... that theory is shot in the head.
    I dress because I LOVE it!

I would like a copy of your results, please feel free to send me a Private Message.
    Thank you for taking the time to provide all of us some well deserved and over due credibilty and respect.
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree

Silver Member

Heterosexual, maybe bi.

No.

Whoops! I'm not a crossdresser.

What? I try not to judge myself or others.

The same way anyone else does. Homosexuals are people too.

Society treats me just like any other women.

Stephie

1. I consider myself heterosexual. 2a. No. 2b. N/A. 3. NO, I am comfortable in my skin. 4. Don't know and don't care at least not yet. 5. Smart, strange, male. However, they do not know that I cross dress.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    1. Do you consider yourself heterosexual, homosexual or somewhere in between? HETEROSEXUAL

2. Do you have a partner, meaning spouse or significant other? YES

2 b. If yes, does your partner know of your cross dressing, or the extent of if? YES

3. Do you judge yourself for cross dressing? Please explain your answer. NOT ANY MORE, I HAVE COME TO EMBRACE MY OTHER SIDE AFTER MANY YEARS

4. How do you feel the gay community views cross dressers? AS OUTCASTS

5. How do you feel society as a whole views you (personally, not as a group)? AS AN OUTCAST AND A DEVIANT FROM "NORMAL"
    Erika Leigh

1. Do you consider yourself heterosexual, homosexual or somewhere in between? Heterosexual

2. Do you have a partner, meaning spouse or significant other? YES

2 b. If yes, does your partner know of your cross dressing, or the extent of if?YES

3. Do you judge yourself for cross dressing? Please explain your answer. I'm still dealing with the realality

4. How do you feel the gay community views cross dressers? I donn't know. Someday I'll have to ask my Gay brother
    5. How do you feel society as a whole views you (personally, not as a group)? If they knew, They would think I was mental.
    Last edited by WendyD; 04-26-2010 at 11:57 PM.

I consider myself bisexual.

I have a wife, though we are separated. We still hang out on weekends and occasionally sleep together. The separation had nothing to do with my dressing.

Yes my partner knows, we shop together too.

Sometimes, though the last month or so I've been feeling much better about it, and being more open about it.

Don't know or care.

Well society, at least where I live, isn't really all that accepting; at least not from my experiences.

Bicurious. It's great to fantasise about, not sure I'd like it in real life, only rarely see actual real physical men that I meet in real life as attractive.

It was only when I admitted this to myself that my crossdressing urges started to hit.

No, never.

I try not to. I do feel some shame at times, I don't know why, I hope that will pass.

Don't know. I do know lots of bisexuals and they're cool with it, does that count?

Less weird than a lot of the other people in my town. Most people are happy to live and let live, it seems.

answers.

1:i am heterosexual only.

2: alas no :-(

3:I try not to.
    i was raised in a time and place were all this info was not around, and was told people like me were perverts.

4:depends on the person, but at large they just put up with us.

5:again same answer as number 4.

for #4/#5 most out there just do not care about us, some would rather put a bat into our heads. some really do care.

A lot of the answers to
    "4. How do you feel the gay community views cross dressers?"
    make me sad.

I am sorry to hear that so many people on here have had such limited or bad experiences with people in the LGBT community.

I know that I, as an activist and a volunteer with various LGBT Organizations, have heard loads of straight people say to me and others that we should dump the "T" in our name.
    That we would be better off and get rights and equality a lot faster if we go rid of the Trans and CD part of our community, and I and my fellow LGBT volunteers and leaders have always been VERY clear and vocal that our Trans and CD Brothers and Sisters are just as deserving of equality and respect as everyone else.