Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate this

Angry I hate this

NOOOOOO not crossdressing, I had to get dressed this morning ingy clothes for the first time in 3 days, no makeup, panties , nothing. I have to go pick up my wife, shes coming home from mothers. I put on my underwear, (tidy whities) and it is the most horrible feeling. I am in misery. Any of you other girls have these days after being dressed for a while?
    Love ya'll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Aspiring Member
    yes i do, usually end up wrenching on cars and thinking about what panties would go best with a greasy ratchet....j/k

Embrace both sides: Whitey Tighties dont feel or look sexy at all,
    but there are mens underwear that are colored and silky. Get some for your "i cant dress days". it will help some

Staci,
    My dress up times are limited because of children in the home. So, I put on my makeup at night. Slip into some nice lingerie to sleep, and then in the morning I get up at 4:00 a.m. (been doing that for 25+ years) can get fully dressed in my nice feminine clothing, wig, earings, etc. I have to leave for work at about 6:45.

I must say that when I have to take off all of those nice things, I feel rather bare and do not like going back to "male mode". I would rather stay dressed as Mackenzie all day. So yes, I do know what you are talking about. Men's clothes are very boring. Socks, underwear, pants, shirt... that's it! As Mackenzie... garter belt, stockings, gaff, panties, corset, bra, skirt, blouse, earings, necklace, makeup, wig, belt... nice!!

Mackenzie

Smile

the term drab says it all.

even a simple womans T-shirt is made far better and softer than a mans shirt.
    it is a drag to undress to put on the companys work clothing.
    but at least I get to wear what I want under it all. :-)

I totally agree. I've been on temp job assignment to DC for the past 3 years. April I move back home to a wife that does not approve. Back in the closet and dull man clothes. Being here, I could dress everyday and usually did. If nothing more than panties, pantyhose and long t-shirt.

hi

i know the feeling all to well i have a closet full of clothes just sitting there i cant touch .wife cant stand me that way .i used to dress when she went out but now she stays home all the time ,its driving me crazy i have a few new things i just cant wait to try but dont have the time to enjoy .i get sad but i push on oh i still under dress but i miss the me time you know the one on one hugs love you all

Boy, do I know what you mean, I had to go back into drab this morning, after a week of staying dressed, I find myself moody, and out of sorts this morning, and every time I look at my nails with no color on them, I get a little depressed.
    I don't mind spending guy time, at times I even like it, but I always hate the changing back to guy mode. But at least I can under dress.
    Tina B.

The only time I wear Tidy Whities when At work. All other times it sexy girl panties even in Drab hun. At least I can under dress.So I take it your wife don't know Or doesn't like it.
    Angie

Angie she has caught me a couple of times, she threatend divorce, outing me to family friends and church if I dont stop. So yep as far as she knows I have stopped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I think most of us feel much the same way. If I don't get to wear my panties and pantyhose under my guy clothes, I don't feel dressed. I'm dreading summer...no pantyhose.

Sorry you wife is being so hard, Staci. You have my sympathy and my prayers.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

No, I feel comfortable dressed as male or female.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    As far as underwear goes, I really don't even keep track of if I'm wearing mens or womens anymore, unless I'm wearing boxers, which is the only gender specific thing I wear that I can tell a difference when I'm wearing them. As far as clothing goes, I like dressing in womens clothing, but I don't fret over it when I don't or can't.
    Actually, if I do, tonight will be the first night in over a week that I have worn any womens clothing, other than underwear.
    Last edited by Schatten Lupus; 03-23-2010 at 10:20 PM.

For me it is at the end of the night, when you have had a great time, and it is now time to wash off the make up and put the clothes away. The number of times I've stood in front of the mirror for one last look and just sighed and thought, no I want to be like this for a bit longer.
    Last edited by MargaretJ; 03-25-2010 at 11:43 AM.

I feel exactly the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by MargaretJ View Post
    For me it is at the end of the night, when you have had a great time, and it is now time to wash off the make up and put the clothes away. The number of times I've stood in front of the mirror for one last look and just sighed and though, no I want to be like this for a bit longer.

Oh Yes

Staci,

MargaretJ's response is exactly what I go through. One last look. One more minute. One more . . . . Then off it comes, and my mood falls.
    Hugs and Kisses
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Gina[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Me to. the last thing I do after getting up, having breakfast and just before I go out the door is change out of suzys clothes and into drab. by by suzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie48 View Post
    No, I feel comfortable dressed as male or female.
    Amen sister/brother or yet to be decided today. Dressed up, not dressed up. I'm happy being me in whatever clothes I have on and even with no clothes on.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

[SIZE="3"]I hate mens Drab tighty whities, 9 times out of 10 I end up with a wedgie Prefer my little black numbers anyday [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Yup. Me, Too.

I can only dress periodically. And, when it's time to return to being Clark Kent, I always linger for one last look in the mirror.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

I don't have that problem anymore (divorced), however last night a friend called while I was dressed and on this site. He was sending someone down to pick me up. He needed me to help him take a very large item out of his trailer. He was only about 300 yds away and I had to scramble quickly taking off my dress, forms and makeup. Fortunately I only had on lipstick. I had to move quickly before my friends seen the toenail polish as I was dressing.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Of course!
    Hugs, Carole

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Yes I know the feeling. The kicker is you will find that you walk differently for a few days.

Red face It is not Easy!

Everyone of us...or the most of us... I think sooner or later have to deal with this kind of sad situation...the worse is when you realize that you had been to far and feel guilty even worser when wife cooperate with your crossdressing...this happing to me many times...how many times I did put all my goodies in a big black garbage bag and throwing in the Salvation Army box...It is not Easy!

I Know ... sigh.

After finally (partially) coming out of the closet I'm back in drab for a week because of a relative staying ... double sigh.

Just got a new skirt and shoes as well ... triple sigh.

yeah that's a bummer - I dress in passable female clothes and shoes all the time and love it - rarely have the opportunity to completely dress and that must have been great for you - my wife barely tolerates the way I dress and my nails are at least as long as hers - Ellen