Thread: Their own feel will

Their own feel will

I'm not quite sure if I should be worried, or just wait patiently for them to return hehe.
    I never really had a wide wardrobe, I only have two bras to my name, but some how they have just disappeared from my room. I wonder if I have a ghost moving things around (my mum used to say about things like that) since my tv remote has decided to move home too.

Quite frustrating, but at least if the remote turns up else where in the house, it is not likely to bring any...awkward questions. Has anyone had lucky escapes?

Gold Member
    Do know how many sock's are lost in the wash. I think there is a hungry
    washing machine that eats thoes items. Maybe they could invent a GPS
    tracking device for lost remote's, and such other things. Rader

You should really make it clear to your stuff who's in charge, on the first day

Normally I'm very, very careful with about everything. And with cd related items even more. But it did happen to me before. 3 years ago my nicest looking earrings just went up in smoke. Never ever found them again. I really wonder if people around here sneak into my stuff sometimes... Then again, knowing that I've done that too in my early cd experiences... well at least I always returned it.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Did another family latch on to them by accident?

hehe, that made me giggle Maybe its a lesson to not have nice stuff

I have a pile of odd socks too that need matching up, they have been there for quite a while though.

This has happened a few times before, one was some papers I made when I was young (writings of my thoughts and other things) which disappeared for so long and it seems to have just turned up in the kitchen years later with a big ohhhhh, where did that come from escaping me. Its annoying though because I really struggle to buy new things so only having one bra is a bit problematic
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Aurora View Post
    I have a pile of odd socks too that need matching up, they have been there for quite a while though.
    Keep them around, they make good fillings for your bra

Speaking about kitchen, that reminds me of a kitchen knife I once lost. I had taken it with me on a camping trip and didn't see it ever since, so I assumed I lost it there. Even while actually loosing stuff is pretty unusual with me. 3 years and 6 camping trips later, it just turns up in the bag I've used for every single trip. Found out later that the bag had a double bottom
    Last edited by Jessy; 03-23-2010 at 08:29 PM.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

I had a skirt and top under the front seat of my car. Once while out with two of my sons, they disapeared. I know what happened but didn't see it and never faced the one that threw them out.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring Member
    hehe, that made me giggle Maybe its a lesson to not have nice stuff

This has happened a few times before, one was some papers I made when I was young (writings of my thoughts and other things) which disappeared for so long and it seems to have just turned up in the kitchen years later with a big ohhhhh, where did that come from escaping me. Its annoying though because I really struggle to buy new things so only having one bra is a bit problematic
    write a female class mates name in the next bra, see if that one stays around longer.
    I have had utility knives disapere and return like that too like 8 of them in a week . 16mm and18 mm sockets too , the safty glasses have not retuned yet, nor the funnels or the $3000 in cash from the file cabnet, I suspect the locale police, or wezzles !

Since I got married, there have been periods when I dressed in secret, even though my wife knew about my habit, I got a buzz from the secrecy aspect. On one occasion I hid a skirt that I could not get back into the wardrobe unseen and when I had the chance to do so, it had just disappeared. I suspect my wife found it and threw it out to punish me for the secrecy (or lies as she called it).

I would hazzard a guess that your Mum found the bras and took them, for one of several reasons:
    Make it difficult for you to continue crossdressing, which she probably already suspect you do.
    Wanting for you to ask about them and explain why you have them. Two possible answers - left by a girlfriend or you're a crossdresser.

If you don't want to come clean, then find a better hiding place. Having said that, if your mum is anything like mine was, nothing in her house even in my own room was sacred.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Rachael View Post
    Since I got married, there have been periods when I dressed in secret, even though my wife knew about my habit, I got a buzz from the secrecy aspect. On one occasion I hid a skirt that I could not get back into the wardrobe unseen and when I had the chance to do so, it had just disappeared. I suspect my wife found it and threw it out to punish me for the secrecy (or lies as she called it).

I would hazzard a guess that your Mum found the bras and took them, for one of several reasons:
    Make it difficult for you to continue crossdressing, which she probably already suspect you do.
    Wanting for you to ask about them and explain why you have them. Two possible answers - left by a girlfriend or you're a crossdresser.

If you don't want to come clean, then find a better hiding place. Having said that, if your mum is anything like mine was, nothing in her house even in my own room was sacred.
    I had told her about myself once, many years ago now and we never spoke about it since. Plus I was fed up with hiding myself so I just started leaving it in my drawers normally (I've ran out of space!) and I know that my mum has put stuff back into my drawers that already had stuff in. I told her to leave it all to me but nope. I really have no idea what goes through her mind when she does it. Mums always seem a bit too good at finding things, I wonder if it was because they are the ones that hide it
    ~

Aspiring Member
    so THAT'S how my mom's bra found itself on my bedroom floor those years ago

Sometimes things will get pushed to the back of a drawer, then fall behind the drawer. You might check in the next drawer down, or under the bottom drawer. Or sometimes things do just disappear. :

OMG yes

I have told about the escaping lipstick in another post. I guess it dropped out of my makeup bag but my wife found it on the floor. I was able to blame it on my daughter and she accepted the blame for me, (she's good to me) she does take the heat quite often. Come to think of it maybe she is an enabler.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Aspiring Member

Check behind the drawers.

Well,since you posted you just go ahead and keep them in the dresser drawer. Well what happens to me from time to time, items that are on the top of the pile will slide off the top and fall behind the drawer as you pull it open. There is usually a 3-4 inch gap behind all the drawers So, if you are like most girls, bras and panties are in the top drawer.So they could have fallen to the bottom. Pull out the very bottom drawer and see what treasures you might find.
    Good luck,
    Rachel

Also sometimes things fall behind the bed. You don't notice it's by the wall & it gets pushed over & out of sight.
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 03-24-2010 at 06:30 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel M View Post
    Well,since you posted you just go ahead and keep them in the dresser drawer. Well what happens to me from time to time, items that are on the top of the pile will slide off the top and fall behind the drawer as you pull it open. There is usually a 3-4 inch gap behind all the drawers So, if you are like most girls, bras and panties are in the top drawer.So they could have fallen to the bottom. Pull out the very bottom drawer and see what treasures you might find.
    Good luck,
    Rachel
    That was one of my hiding places when I was a teenager, my mother would clean and rearrange the clothes in my closet and dresser about twice a year and found some panties and other articles that were hidden under my male clothes in one of the drawers.
    That was fun trying to explain how they got there, this was around 1955 and I was about 13, didn't know that other males dressed in girl's clothes, thought I was the only one. I didn’t know what a transvestite or crossdresser was back then and it caused me much confusion and anguish.

I was very embarrassed and told her that I wouldn't do it again and tried to stop. She didn’t tell my father thank goodness.

I felt guilty but couldn't stop, later after collecting some more clothes I removed the bottom drawer to my dresser and placed the clothes on the floor and put the drawer back in. It was a fairly big dresser so it wasn't moved and she never removed the drawers and found that stash.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Aurora
    Their own feel will
    [SIZE="2"]Don’t you mean “free will?” Are you having a senior (or junior) moment? Things don’t just get up and remove themselves, you know – think carefully. Maybe your bras have requested asylum in a country where free expression is tolerated – I think this country exists on another planet…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Don’t you mean “free will?” Are you having a senior (or junior) moment? [/SIZE]
    Sorry, I don't understand?
    ~

Sorry, I don't understand?
    Apparently pointing out the shortcomings of your web browser's spelling and/or grammar checking.

Don't feel bad. I recently saw inquiries on a USENET group asking how to get a computer program to make a "Grateful exit" and how to generate a "junction pint" in a batch file.