Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do Crossdressers attract male sex partners?

Quote Originally Posted by Paige Philips View Post
    I would just add, "by looking, acting and being sexier than 90% of the women around."
    This is wishful thinking.

Admirers are attracted to CDs specifically because the CDs are not GGs. GGs don't have that extra bit that admirers look for.
    Reine

Placing an advert in the right place can get you the partner you want

I would just add, "by looking, acting and being sexier than 90% of the women around." There are quite a few CDs (not necessarily me) who would say that's pretty easy.
    I was going to comment but its not worth the effort
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I would just add, "by looking, acting and being sexier than 90% of the women around." There are quite a few CDs (not necessarily me) who would say that's pretty easy.

Way to go to offend most of the GG's on here ............ nice one, NOT, and some CDER's wonder why some GG's don't wanna know
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I just show off my legs, works nearly every time. Willow

How I responded

When asked about being gay- by a gay guy actually who prefixed the question with "I never would have guessed". I asked, since he was Asian, if I wore a kimono would he have assumed I was Japanese or dressed up like Jesus that I'm a Christian?

The first, rather poor, analogy just popped into my head as a smart-a** thing to say but while I was saying it the second bit occurred to me. Most people would I think, assume I a person dressed as Jesus was Christian though ironically of course he was Jewish.

The second analogy hit home with him since he knew my family was Jewish and my appearing dressed in a Jesus costume wouldn't have caused him to second guess this. I didn't hold the assumption against him but used it as a teaching moment.

Quote Originally Posted by vetobob9 View Post
    What the **** over?
    I was in my anthropology class yesterday and they were talking about some native american group. In the film, a documentary, it turns out this tribe has 3 genders, male, female, and muche. The muche is anyone who is a crossdresser and anyone who is transgendered. Note, it sounds very much like they are combining the two types of people.
    During the discussion a young male student asked, "how do crossdressers attract their male sex partners if they aren't really women?" What the ****. He's assuming that just because a guy is wearing a dress that means he is gay. On the flip side some people think that if you wear women's clothing it automatically means you want to change your physical sex. It seemed like his experience of the world was rather limited if that is what he "knows" about crossdressers.
    What about all the crossdressers who are not only married but have very strong preference for sexual relations with women?
    Why is it that if you wear women's clothing you have to be gay?
    What is your take on this?
    i think you should take the time and educate the person in question!

amy

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I think that people have been watching too much Jerry Springer!

The attraction variations is way to many to post also I never heard of that term! I have heard of 2 Spirit for Native Americans.