Thread: Two great months.

Two great months.

Hi Everyone,
    For the past couple of months I have been working a job on my own. It took me a while to get comfortable working alone but after a week or so I decided to dress up a bit but while “at work”. Little by little I have added something to the wardrobe. At this point, I still have about a months worth of work, I honestly look forward to coming in everyday. I sort of dread the weekends. An odd thing happens to you when you ware a bra, breast forms a snug top and at times a skirt everyday, you begin to really enjoy it. And going back to drab is a bit of a let down. Recently I have begun leaving and coming home wearing my bra, breast forms a cute top and maybe shoes, sort of partly dressed. Even stopping and picking up a few things along the way, and no one seems to notice ( with a jacket on...LOL). A bit of makeup and a wig are my latest additions when I get there. One thing I have found is practice makes perfect, well maybe not perfect, but a lot more fun. I’m not sure where this will lead, but the thought of 24-7 has grown in my mind.
    Why do I smile differently when dressed!!!

Annie M

The longer you stay constantly dressed, the more continuous time, the better it gets. I have three weeks going now, but I have to return to drab at the end of the month. In the meantime I get to stay on 4" heels and stick out my pelvis while I twirl around the house doing the chores.

Wink

your treading on thin ice.your gonna get totally hooked,and you wont ever want to look at guy clothes agen ha ha ha just kidding i know how you feel girl.just enjoy yourself.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Times like this, I look at as a kid in a pet store, who has been playing with the puppy. You have to give the puppy back. You can't take the puppy home.

The disappointment in the kid is well known, sames goes for us.

I give credit to my sister who gave me the analogy of the puppy.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    I totally know how you feel, as a self employed person, I have the opportunity to dress how ever I like in the workplace (my home) and I just love sitting at my desk working away dressed en femme. I feel like I am more productive over the day, more concetrated on the tasks, rather than distracted by my gender dysphoria.

I'm sure you are dreading the end of your "alone" time!

Hugs
    -Kaylee

the more i spend dressed the more i want it, its like a drug to me,god help anyone that tries to take it away! you been warned! haha, seriously i do know how you feel.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KayleeDahl View Post
    I totally know how you feel, as a self employed person, I have the opportunity to dress how ever I like in the workplace (my home) and I just love sitting at my desk working away dressed en femme. I feel like I am more productive over the day, more concetrated on the tasks, rather than distracted by my gender dysphoria.

I'm sure you are dreading the end of your "alone" time!

Hugs
    -Kaylee
    I'm in exactly the same situation - I work from home, so I dress with my wife in the morning and spend the entire day in business casual attire. fortunately my wife is supportive and we spend our evenings with me dressed in women's loungewear too. I love it and honeslty don't ever want to go back to a conventional office job where I might have to wear male attire.

You got the right job now. I do the same for about 4 hrs of my day, then someone comes in and I have to undress quickly. I don't go as far as you but the enjoyment is still the same
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better