Thread: Color matching Breast Forms

Color matching Breast Forms

I was just wondering if any of you have a way to color match your breastforms to your skin tone to make them look a little more realistic?

I just got a set this weekend, very nice, and very comfortable, however I am ALOT darker then they are. I rather not lose my tan to have more realistic looking breasts, and i tried some makeup on them, but the makeup really didnt make a difference at all. I'd also rather not paint them. They look really good under a shirt though, and I got to get a new bra also .

Any help would be great, or if I am stuck with them the color they are, that works too. Just no showing off cleavage for me.

78 views and no replies...someone has to know something...

maybe...

or not...

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    sorry , 'fraid i don't know any tricks of the trade on this one and i do have much the same problem as you , the only way round it for me is not to go braless anymore .

sorry i couldn't be more help
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Sorry Katie... I got nothing.

I doubt paint would be very effective... would probably come off too quickly, same with makeup.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Katie,

I have a pair of breastforms I actually had to tan to mach them. Where did you get them?

I wonder if they are the same color as mine. I just posted a picture of my tummy in another thread. Are they darker than this? http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13001

I love mine BTW. After I did some tanning they match very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Marie
    Katie,

I have a pair of breastforms I actually had to tan to mach them. Where did you get them?

I wonder if they are the same color as mine. I just posted a picture of my tummy in another thread. Are they darker than this? http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13001

I love mine BTW. After I did some tanning they match very nice!

Ill try to get a picture later to show ya, but basically they are lighter than my skin color. I am somewhat dark from tanning over the past few months, and I also have a red skin tint thats just natural to my family. I would actually need to become paler, and somehow lose my red tint (not happening) for them to match.

I dont think I would have much luck matching me to them, so I was going to try matching them to me. But so far no luck with that...

-Katie

I'm sure you made quite an investment just to toss the ones you just got. I would have said to match your skin tone to what your breastforms are, but from reading what you said, you are hellbent on staying with your tan.

Just don't show much cleavage. You'll be fine.

BTW...you pass very nicely. I wish there were more girls like you here in Columbus. I pass fine on my own, but with others we are picked out very easily.

Speculation

Heya,

I imagine if you can get your hands on a decent air brush, you can try to match your pigment, lay down a base coat that is durable and possibly textured (I think if your falsies are latex based, go with a good acrylic, and if they are polyurethane coated [with siloxane silicone inside] you might go with a decent oil based coat, assuming you can get it to stick right.)

After you have a more neutral base coat that is more porous (if you are using a thick airbrush pigment, you can spray a little farther away from the surface on the final run to get a more textured appearance), you should have more of a surface upon which to lay down a foundation, and it should be closer to your skin tone, so that you don't have to lay down as much foundation to get your color right.

Disclaimer: The more expensive your breast forms are, the less I would even attempt to do this. Certain paints and dyes may actually degrade and melt your forms. I know for a fact that anything oil based is really bad for latex, and will eventually rot the rubber. Don't get gung ho and just spray paint everthing, test a little at a time on the back or places that won't show. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Good luck.

O
    "If there's trouble, all us freaks have is each other" ~ Abe Sapien, Hellboy

I just got my 'Pals Tear drop' breast forms from ; www.supergelproducts.com. Reading the card that was enclosed regarding caring for the new 'Pals' it says;
    " 3. You can tint them with facial makeup (foundation). test on back first as Pals will absorb the color.
    I haven't tried it yet, when I do, I post the results.

Nadeen

tapered edge color

when aplying the adhesive to the breast forms do not use the peal and apply pads as they for that instance or use ie: night out they will ripple efect after time and are uncomfotable i had to disguard my 1st pair of full from fredricks at 250. 00 but a answer to your post i use liquid med adhesive for the very edge and i add blush powder to it i tryed many things and i wear a lot of haters and tube tops and most blouses from VS highlight cleavage and this was my answer. Nadeen