Thread: dreams

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar

dreams

i had another cd related dream last night.
    in this dream my sister was helping me dress up when my mum walked into the room,i remember a second of pure terror,she didn't bat an eyelid and carried on what she was doing.the funny thing is i've had no desire to tell either of them about joanne but lately i have had a bit of yearning to share it with somebody.

Dreams... always makes an interesting subject.
    My own dreams are never really related to the topic CD, however I do often find myself as a girl in them.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have had fem dreams and they are interesting indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
    Dreams... always makes an interesting subject.
    My own dreams are never really related to the topic CD, however I do often find myself as a girl in them.
    I agree I have many dreams where I'm a girl as well.

As for telling someone, well your mind may know you better than you think so telling someone might be what you need. The thing is think about how people will react to that news and try to find the best match. The worst thing to do would be to tell someone who wouldn't understand.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel_Red View Post
    I agree I have many dreams where I'm a girl as well.

As for telling someone, well your mind may know you better than you think so telling someone might be what you need. The thing is think about how people will react to that news and try to find the best match. The worst thing to do would be to tell someone who wouldn't understand.
    you're probably right about my mind knowing me better than i think rachel.i will be very careful who i share joanne with

best thing about my dreams areim always a woman but im perfectly accepted as such.although i havent really had any cding dreams since i came out to my wife,strange huh?
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)