Thread: Truck drivers beware!!

Truck drivers beware!!

I was out last week as many of you know. I had on a black skirt black cami and a white and black jacket, I also had on suntan pantyhose, well I was on the interstate driving home and it was raining, I saw a tractor trailer ahead and thought to myself hmmmmm I wonder with all this rain if he can tell a lot if any thing who is in the car here. Well I raised my skirt to where you could just see the panty part of the pantyhose and rode by to see if any reaction. Well let me tell you he began to pull his air horn like a mad man. I went by him slow to give him plenty of time to see and after I got by he waved to mu thru the windshield. I waved back bery girly for him and went on my way. It was a great feeling after shopping enfemm too, I was none to be reckoned with. I am a truck driver too and I know now for sure you never know what you might be seeing in the cars that go by.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Bad Girl

Distracting the poor truck driver
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Of all people, you should know it's not nice to tease the truckers! (but I do it anyway )
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Makes me think of Thelma and Louise...

"You say your sorry, or I'll make you sorry"

Hey, no surprise there... it is very contagious, too.

Last year I had to fly back to the midwest, then return to Denver with a 24' U-Haul full of art/antiques. Did that drill 3 times, back to back.

It took me about 15 minutes into my first trip back on the interstate to become an "expert" at checking out chic's legs. By the time I got to St.Louis, I could spot an ant on a chic's leg if I had to.....

It is not an illness, I'm not sick, I just can't help myself. Uh, cross-dressing...that is....

oh, and I was wearing a short black "mini dress" myself...hehehe
    Last edited by eluuzion; 03-29-2010 at 05:31 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Truckers definately have it down to an art. Great share!

Staci: You are a tease!
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I drove 18 wheelers for 7 years and even had a pu**y light for hours of darkness. I did plenty of "seat cover checking". even if the car is in the next lane to the left, you can see the driver from the neck down. Lots of interesting things happening in those cars.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

i am a truck driver to an i have senn it all so give them a good flach it make are day

HAHAHA that's gold.. I'm a truck driver too and i love driving slower if i see a hottie near me just to catch a better look!!

Ohhhh Such a little tease! You ought to be ashamed of yourself!....NOT! LOL

Aspiring Member
    Having driven a full size work van for many years, I know full well how many wonderful sights there are on the road.
    I often wonder how many cd's I saw and enjoyed over the years.

I only wish I had the nerve to return the favor and do what you did.
    Good for you Staci, you little vixen

Hi Staci, I drive truck too. And let me thank ya for perking up that driver that night. I'm sure he had a smile for awhile after that drive by. Hugz Sarah

Sarah

Makes me wish I had a CB in my car so I could have heard the ruckus. You know how it goes you have to tell the next truck up about the seat covers coming at them.
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-31-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: No need to quote preceeding post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Also being an ex trucker I have thought about doing just that. I have also fantasized about having Bobbi walk through the parking area of my local Flying J at dusk just to see how many flashing lights I can get.
    Don't get strung out by the way that I look
    Don't judge a book by its cover
    I'm not much of a man by the light of day
    But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Admiration from a hetero man.... The Holy Grail of crossdressing ! Whenever that happens you know for certain that you are really passing ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great story. Sounds like a lucky guy.

Silver Member
    Before airconditioning in cars was standard you would see many a beatiful site. The gg's (and I) would pull our skirts up to let air flow up our legs on warm summer days. Of course this caused the lace of our slips to show.

One day I was driving my sports car which was lower than most cars. I had on a brown A-line skirt which was pulled up midway above my knees and a yellow slip with lots of lace showing over my hose. I knew truckers could see, but relized that a car was crusing next to me. As I looked over the woman in the front passenger seat was on top of the driver looking at me and talking to the people in the back seat. Always wondered if they enjoyed the viewing.

I wish mini skirts would come back in style. Pantyhose would follow...bet ya.

You are such a tease! I am sure it gave him some great pleasure if only for a few seconds.

Amanda
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Staci, you little flirt. Been there done that on many occasions. Bet you made his day.

i still do exactly what you did.i get a real hoot out of fooling them.these big tough manly man truckers would curl up and die if they knew they were flirting with a man in a skirt.keep up the good work and i will too. hee hee.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Yep! Been there, done that, also been in the truck cab on the receiving end. Aren't the views amazing from that vantage point?
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land