Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Main Difference in and Female Body

super cutie

Main Difference in and Female Body

Besides the obvious, what are the main differences in a male and female body? What can we change easily? What can be changed toughly? What can't be changed?

Banned Read only
    Well you can start by exfoliating your skin after a shower, moisturizing, and maybe even going hairless if you really wanna be smooth As for the body...in order to get the slim and trim feminine look, I think the best way to accomplish that would be to go on a vegetarian diet along with lots of cardio. The vegetarianism will lower your testosterone and protein intake, causing you to lose muscle. And the cardio will burn muscle if you do it long enough, and helps lower testosterone. One thing I've learned that I realize a lot of CDers dont do...is that you can actually train to widen your hips! I've noticed a difference in mine so I can say training will help :P

these are all the things I am doing right now to help me undergo a feminine transformation. I can't wait to post pics in 6 months

Aspiring Member
    DNA , blood,organs and bones they cant be changed, they might be twised a bit.

[SIZE=2]That's just too many open ended questions for me to answer in one post....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just look at a man & look at a woman, then compare all the differences that are visible to you......(without stareing or stalking...lol)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]And from that, it should be obvious what you can & cant do...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]ie; you see no body hair on them, so you know you can remove yours..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]ie; They have long hair or a feminine hair style, so you can then grow your hair long and/or get a feminine hair style.....they take care of their skin, so you can take care of your skin..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The answers you seek are walking past you every day...just take more notice of the details & you will learn..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Michelle,

Are you thinking from a cross dressers view or from a transitioning point of view?

the easier things are the hairstyle, eye, brows, nails, body hair, things like that. to slim down and loose musculature, have also been mentioned.

harder things, are male nose to female nose, , stronger jaw line need to be feminized in many cases...higher cheeks on women,[although some of our sisters have truly been blessed with high cheek bones.... i'm not one of them.] breast tissue.

the bone structure above the eye socket....women don't have that neanderthall bump or protrusion. All these things require facial feminization surgery

things you can't change..... ovaries!

that is a brief discription....hope it helps
    Last edited by msniki48; 03-29-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I guess there's the body shape... It's a bit like an hourglass. There's the hips, and some other typical feminine body parts of course
    The skin is often softer. And of course gotta get rid of the body hair.
    And the face of course, which is kinda obvious.

Voice is harder to change, but can be accomplished with a lot of practice.

Some things mentioned before are not possible, like bone structure. So I guess for that part, it'll be a matter of how blessed you are with your looks, and how well you know your make-up to cover up the parts that aren't to be seen.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

R u referring to PERMENANT, or TEMPORARY?

There's NOTHING u can't change from male to female! At least, temporarily!

Corset, breast forms, butt/hip pads, wigs, make up, masks, nylons, long sleeve outfits, etc.
    I'm a CD CHEAT! And use all of these and LOTS more!

It really depends on how BADLY u want to LOOK GOOD!

If you're thinking of PERMENANT changes from male to female, you need to consult a REALLY GOOD cosmetic doctor!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

met a pre-op TS once...

... who was looking forward to the operation. Quite a large person with huge shoulders. Genitals apparently mattered to her, but I think everyone she meets will always tag her as a person with male shoulders. None of my business, and I kept my opinion to myself. I wish her all the best.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    When i am a guy, it is cool. But when it breaks down to what it is, dressing, being more relaxed, skirts, the submissive thing, I would rather be a girl. So it goes....
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

The hard way

On the tough side.. HRT will help you some, they fact that you are young (or at least appear to be) might work in your favor. I am petite to begin with 5'6.5" I measure 34C 26 32 after implants and almost three years on HRT. I constantly work the abs and do toning exercises as well as running daily. I currently weigh 118 pounds down from 145 a while back.
    I have to say, and I am sure many here will agree that this type regiment is not for the weak of spirit. it's damn hard and requires constant vigilance, but the results can be quite satisfying. I wouldn't recommend HRT unless you are planning to transition fully with or without SRS.

best of luck in whatever you decide.
    Kel
    Last edited by kellycan27; 03-29-2010 at 09:31 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Slightly off topic, because of something I had seen on my favorite show NCIS, I went to the net to lookup the "Skeletal Differences in Men & Women".

Did you know, by just looking at the Bones, there is NO 100% way to tell if the Skeleton was of a male or female. Yes, Usually the hip bones are broader and flatter, but not always.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleW126 View Post
    Besides the obvious, what are the main differences in a male and female body? What can we change easily? What can be changed toughly? What can't be changed?
    Ok, i'm going to explain this in different terms than most people do. Look at women born with AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome). Those are women with XY chromosomes, literally. Here's a video of a few examples, on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETIxoQGVjos . Or Maria Patino, former olympian..

As you can see, people with XY chromosomes, having female hormones and zero effective testosterone, from puberty onward, can look, pretty much, entirely GG. There are subtle differences, but the key thing is having virtually no testosterone in the body. And, if your body forms with testosterone in puberty, it will make a substantial difference, especially in bone structure (like in the hips, jawline, face, even down to height, hands and feet size). And, the further you go past puberty, the more you'll have to overcome.

Honestly, I think the best immediate effects if you aren't transitioning are laser hair removal and dropping your body weight into the lower female range for your height (which will inherently lower your musculature). But, even with that, given personal genetics, you can entirely look mannish, regardless, especially the older you get (because of all the testosterone affecting the body for so long, not age, itself).

As was said earlier, simply look at men and women and it should be clear. Good luck!

the onely difference i see like my dad told me it took me 9 muths to got of ther an a life time trying to get bock in lololo my dad was bad

well one thing that you can change is the softness of your skin.ive been taking black cohosh,and a female hormone blend by a vitamin company called solaray that i swear makes your skin baby soft.it works for me any way.not to be confused with real female hormones.cuz they are not.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Michelle...your questions...
    Anything is possible in Photoshop lol

What can we change easily? Hair, surface appearances, gait, gestures

What can be changed toughly? breast size, implants can change a lot.and [/I]attitude and character

What can't be changed? [I]Feet size

Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    Did you know, by just looking at the Bones, there is NO 100% way to tell if the Skeleton was of a male or female. Yes, Usually the hip bones are broader and flatter, but not always.
    regarding ...(sexual dimorphism)
    Your statement only applies to pre-adolescent children, female or male.

Once a male or female reaches adolescence and adulthood, it no longer applies. Pelvic angle is the most reliable difference and true for any species giving birth in the same manner. Other clues are size of bones, forehead slant of male, socket connections, and other.

and male skeletons tend to leave the toilet lid up.
    Last edited by eluuzion; 03-31-2010 at 01:41 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who wanna go hang out ^-^ cutie_yami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Vanessa View Post
    Well you can start by exfoliating your skin after a shower, moisturizing, and maybe even going hairless if you really wanna be smooth As for the body...in order to get the slim and trim feminine look, I think the best way to accomplish that would be to go on a vegetarian diet along with lots of cardio. The vegetarianism will lower your testosterone and protein intake, causing you to lose muscle. And the cardio will burn muscle if you do it long enough, and helps lower testosterone. One thing I've learned that I realize a lot of CDers dont do...is that you can actually train to widen your hips! I've noticed a difference in mine so I can say training will help :P

these are all the things I am doing right now to help me undergo a feminine transformation. I can't wait to post pics in 6 months
    how to train?

Getting back to the OP, the only difference is in the genitalia. The variation in body forms is so great that there is overlap in practically every other department, between men and women.
    Women can be broad shouldered and narrow hipped, men can be the opposite. Women can be big and tall; men can be small. Women can have a lot of body hair, men can have none. And so on.
    So strictly speaking there is no need to try and change anything (physically). Just be feminine.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

my hands are too big any ideas?

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie_yami View Post
    how to train?
    As to Vanessa's comment, there are some specific stretches and exercises like what is found in Pilates and Yoga that will target the hips and waist, but all they will work on is muscle. Training them in different ways can either trim them down or build muscle, but the amount of muscle on the hip means it will only increase a little bit. Search for "core muscle work" online and you'll probably find some examples. mj (Cassie)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    As to Vanessa's comment, there are some specific stretches and exercises like what is found in Pilates and Yoga that will target the hips and waist, but all they will work on is muscle. Training them in different ways can either trim them down or build muscle, but the amount of muscle on the hip means it will only increase a little bit. Search for "core muscle work" online and you'll probably find some examples. mj (Cassie)
    and do not forget to walk sideways, that has probably helped me the most!

here is the link:http://www.criticalbench.com/train_widen_hips.htm

Hey.. I am at the opposite pole of the age spectrum here but I like what you are saying!

Kaz xx

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_Vanessa View Post

Sorry girl have to disagree,

Attitude and character are central to any transformation... and they can be changed...despite what what anyone says...

It's all about looking at the world in a different way... but you have to want to... unless it is done to you, which is less nice!

xx

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Michelle...your questions...
    Anything is possible in Photoshop lol

What can we change easily? Hair, surface appearances, gait, gestures

What can be changed toughly? breast size, implants can change a lot.

What can't be changed? Feet size and attitude and character

regarding ...(sexual dimorphism)
    Your statement only applies to pre-adolescent children, female or male.

Once a male or female reaches adolescence and adulthood, it no longer applies. Pelvic angle is the most reliable difference and true for any species giving birth in the same manner. Other clues are size of bones, forehead slant of male, socket connections, and other.

and male skeletons tend to leave the toilet lid up.

Here's another way that we are different. Tall men are long legged and long between the waist and neck. Most tall women only have long legs. And they mostly are just as short thru the torso as a shorter women. I know there are probably exceptions to that, but I do a lot of people watching...BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Sorry girl have to disagree,

Attitude and character are central to any transformation... and they can be changed...despite what what anyone says...

It's all about looking at the world in a different way... but you have to want to... unless it is done to you, which is less nice!

xx

Oops, guilty as charged! It belongs one line up in my opinion. I just edited it, but still screwed it up. I am not geek enough to be playing with "brackets and stuff". I almost deleted the entire post just now, hitting wrong keys. I am leaving it alone now Thanks for keeping an eye on me...my mind is way too small to be wandering around on my own...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Plus the art of illusion. A lot of GG's do this all the time.

Large hands: distract with clothes or jewellry.
    Thin bottom (like mine) distract with a thin waist (either natural or by corset, or even clothes colours).

People's eyes are drawn to certain things, you can use illusion of many kinds to get them to focus on one area, rather than other less attrative areas.

Simple example: my wife worries about her neck, so she shows a lot of clevage .. result no one, not even other girls, notices her neck.

Me: getting my waist down so my thin bottom is not noticed because I get (well trying to get) a good hip/waist ratio, finally got myself down a skirt size.

Makeup is all about illusion as well .. I leave advice about that one to the experts (still working on it myself).

Plus confidence really does work, because you carry yourself better, move better, etc. Saw a GG the other day, must have been as tall as me, but with high heels on, a great outfit ... moved beautifully .. she caused quite a few near car accidents. Now if someone finds some spare confidence around please pass it on to me.

Watching Natasha in Melbourne walking around taking pictures was an eye opener, the way she carried herself and moved was perfect, the clothes were just right for her figure, the shoes and her makeup were superb. Even the occasional hair flick

This was in bright, very sunny daylight (the hardest time to 'pass') and the looks she got were straight to her hair, legs, boobs, etc. I doubt 1 in a thousand (probabaly a lot less) gave her a "what are you" look. The rest thought "she's pretty sexy".

So its all about your personal image strengths and weaknesses and pushing the strengths to distract anyone from noticing the rest.