Thread: Any Girls that live in the tampa/st.pete area

Any Girls that live in the tampa/st.pete area

hey girls just wanting to know if any of u know a good place to go to get nails an make for a night out me an the wife go out every weekin i would love to have my makeup done bye someone better than me

Hi Sonja: Welcome to the forum. I'm sure a couple of the girls will come forward to meet you. You will find that the tri-ess meet in St. Pete as well, so you'll have plenty of friends in a short period of time.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

i have seen them but there website is down or has it changed

Ellen here in Bradenton area until may 1st and then back to the Adirondack mtns. of NY

if you are ever gonna be down in palm beach area p.m. me and we can get nails done together.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

One of our sisters here, Joann07 lives in that area. She is quite on top of things. If you P.M. her, she would probably send you in a good direction.

Try www.tri-beta.com That should get you started. If not PM Me, I was Prez last year and I'm still on The Board. We will get you set up with an interview.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Ashleycd4u

tampa here too!

Pm me (Ashley) to let me know when and where you r going out to!

Quote Originally Posted by sonja View Post
    hey girls just wanting to know if any of u know a good place to go to get nails an make for a night out me an the wife go out every weekin i would love to have my makeup done bye someone better than me
    Hi, Sonja. Nice to see another local gal! There actually *is* a place you can go for a manicure, pedicure, or makeover. It's a salon in north Tampa called All About U Salon & Spa. If I recall correctly, the owner's hubby is a CD. They're very CD/T friendly and even advertise as such on their website.

I haven't been there personally, but a CD friend of mine has and said she was treated fantastically well by the staff.

Also, like JoAnn07 and Sterling12, I'm on the board of the local Tri-Ess chapter (Tri-Beta). We're based in St. Pete and would love for you and your wife to check us out if you're interested.

Kristi