Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My wife asked

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    When dressed up... yes, she does use my proper name It feels good to hear it too.

*hugs*
    Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

No my wife does not know my femme name. I am just Jim to her & I like it that way. By the way she is aware of my dressing & accepting.

My SO knows my femme name but she very rarely uses it, only when she finds that Laura has left the puter on her site. SO dosen't want to see Laura and sometimes allows Laura to dress when she is out, but alloways calls before she comes home. I find that just so nice, SO gives me time and that is all I ask at this time from her.

I agree that there is no way she would ever refer to me as Christie, but at least she acknowledges that the name exists...and sometimes that name even gets mail delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    "what is your girl name again?"

As she was doing an internet search for something (doesn't matter here) How many of your wives know you have a girl name (if you do) and how many call you by that name?
    My wife usually know when to call me niki.....it's when she is requesting some house work to be done...lol and i usually am right there for her too!

last nite i made the dinner and did 3 loads of laundry...what is not to love

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

My Wife helped me find Bethany so of course she knows my name. She will call me Bethany when the occasion calls for it.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

My wife never calls me by my fem name, or my guy name, she just calls me Honey. So wait a minute if I changed my fem name to Honey...........

my wife knows all about tonioloraine, but she accepts me fully and super supports me ,,she calls me paula all the time even around friends and in public

My wife knows I dress, and she is on-again-off-again on support. She has never asked my female name and she would never call me by it. Andrea

Smile

My wife knows I am a CD She knows my femme Has done so for 20 = years> When I was a teenager my name was Catherine. But I girlfriend changed my femme name to Joanna. My surname has always been Maguire.
    My mother first dressed me as a girl when I was 7yrs old. I had long curly hain. When in my boys clothing many women told my mother what beautifull hair I had Said pity he was not a girl with that lovely hair. My mother took me out in public many time for about 5 years. I did really look like a little girl in those days.I became a CD when I left home to work and go to University> With my second pay I bought a Sarong High waist Girdle and stockings. After about a year I had bough a full outfit of girls clothing High heel shoes and make up etc. I started going out enfemme when I was not working. I am now 69yrs old. Ive been dressing up for 63 years, I should have been born a girl, I did not have enough money to become a Transexual. A Dr after examining me said I was 2/3rds TS. and not just a CD

Mine actually gave me my girl name.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Yes, Jean knows and has called me by Davida. She says that she came up with it. She didn't, but so what?
    Most of the time, she will refer to it when we are talking about something and she will say something like "Davida would never do that!"

8rys, going on walkabout
    My wife has know both of my prior girly names. She didn't like either of them, so I asked her to find a name that she was comfortable with. I still need to make the change to my forum name but there is no big hurry. She put a lot of thought into it, far more than I expected here to. End result Chloe Renee Fields. I like it has a nice ring to it and it looks nice when I write it. Which is something I cannot say about my prior girly or my drabn namee,.

Thus far she has called me by it a couple times. Including "Chloe don't be such a bitch" I was in drab and being very snarky about everything that day.

My wife asked

no my wife does not know my girl name

My SO doesn't call me Smile when en-femme, although she knows that Smile is the name of my femme side.
    She still calls me my guy name, but that doesnt bother me as I don't identify with my femme side as deeply as would require a different name. I'm still me, but I just like to feel feminine, and thats where the wig and falsies come in.
    Samantha -x-

As I read all the responses, it amazes me how many have SO's that don't know your fem name, and in some cases, don't even know you are a CD. I feel sad for those that are in that situation. I know I could not live that way.

In my case, my second wife the first person on earth that knew I was a CD. She asked me if I had a fem name. At the time I did not. So I came up with one in a few days. She became very accepting in time and used my fem name when I was dressed, or when referring to my fem side. Sadly, I lost her to cancer in 1984.
    My next wife,(divorced in 2005) accepted me, and very easily I might add, and did not like my fem name, so she gave me a new name. My present SO met me on-line and knew I was a CD from day one. She too wanted to change my name. When we first met, we shared a bottle of brandy in honor of a special occasion for us. So she picked the name Brandy for my fem side. She uses that name when I am in fem mode with ease. She once slipped up and called me Brandy while we were out with a bunch of friends and me in male mode! I don't remember how we covered that, but it got past all of them...I think! lol
    So with all the women I loved and were in my life, they all used my fem name with ease when appropriate.

My wife knows mine and uses it to make fun of me. But what she does not know it that I like it when she uses my fem name. She is so convinced that I have a mental illness
    that she is having me see a shrink. I said fine, I can talk about things. But crossdressing is not one of them.

My wife knows of my girl's name, and prefers not to encourage Jenny anymore then she can, so she does not call me Jenny.

Darn it!

Yes, Ms. Janice knows I am also called Jennifer. She has known for about a year. But she is not accepting. Perhaps a little homophobic. I do not expect her to ever call me Jennifer...but I can hope for a miracle!

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland
    Same story as Ms Victoria Fields ...........My SO decided she didn't like "Rachel" which I told her was my alter ego when she asked, so she came up with Marlena. I have grown very fond of being called Marlena - but - she also suggested my last name should be Woodcock !!! which I find to be terribly tacky and absolutely refuse to answer to ! Ms. Woodcock indeed !?! I mean really !

my wife allways calls me susie

I call Debs Debs .......... Or Deborah Jane if she is in trouble
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I call Debs Debs .......... Or Deborah Jane if she is in trouble
    Which is fine if i'm "dressed", but a bit of a bummer otherwise

My fiance gave me the name Rachel

My SO will use mine all the time. She sees me more a as a girl than a boy even when I'm not dressed.