Thread: Shame on Sandra

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar

Shame on Sandra

So I must be letting go of all my hangups, as evident by my miss behaving tonight. I was working today and I work in in home sales in a very male dominated industry (construction) So I am meeting with this couple this afternoon, and she had on the cutest black ballet flats, and i couldn't stop looking at her feet lol. So before I got caught looking, I asked her "Hey my girlfriend would love those shoes, where did you get them?" I could curse her name for telling me Walmart. So Guess where I ended up tonight? Yep thats right! Not only did find the flats, but also a new skirt, top, bracelet, and makeup.

I used to always get so nervous walking through the womens departments and swore I would only ever order clothes online. Well I went to check out and the girl giggled and said "Pretty Skirt." I said "I know I picked it out!" She giggled again and said it will be $52.85 (thank god i found stuff on clearence). I will never be nervous again. Except maybe my first time out. One thing I can say is I never spent 2 hours shopping for an outfit before in my life.

My first shot at makeup, and I can say with quite a bit of practice I will be a hottie! Next step boobies and hair!

I honestly cant wait to go out my first time, and on my hour drive home from work today I was so anxious I almost got dressed while driving lol.

Have fun luv you all

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1350/photo0357l.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7518/photo0358.jpg

Shopping! Yeaaay!

There's absolutely nothing to fear about shopping hun! Twenty five plus (Gawd I'm old now!) years of shopping and NEVER a negative experience! I thouroughly enjoy shopping for that "perfect" outfit. Sometimes the journey can be as much fun as the destination!

Cute skirt and top which are perfect for this Spring weather and then during the summer. You will be amazed at the transformation once you get a nice wig and your breast forms or whatever you plan on using for breasts. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Hi oh you mustnt be nervous shopping, its what us girls love so much, we all need to do it,same as grocery shopping really, nice skirt you got, hope you enjoy wearing it a lot.

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    I'm so glad you got to experience shopping out and not just on line. Its sooooo much fun.

cute outfit!! ive found the only time im nervous shopping is at places like Walmart but im perfectly comfortable shoping at places like Kohl's (whos having an AWESOME sale this weekend btw) or Macy's.
    <3 Jenny

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Ooh..that IS a cute skirt! Nice score!

Next time the checkout girl (or guy) says "nice skirt", say "Do you think so? I really think it's my color. What do you think?" hehe

Shopping gets easier the more you do it. Which means, of course, that in order to get over your nerves more quickly, you must do more shopping asap!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

I really love the skirt!

I have never been nervous about shopping for ladies clothes. Been doing with and for my wife for years. I shop for clothes for my wife alone and have for a long time. She likes my sense of fashion for her. (which a lot of times means tight clothes, cleavage and a lot of skin)
    The only shopping hurdle I haven't crossed is taking ladies clothes into a fitting room and trying them on.
    BTW- the skirt looks great on you
    Don't get strung out by the way that I look
    Don't judge a book by its cover
    I'm not much of a man by the light of day
    But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Shopping is so much fun,especially when you pick up that must have outfit,Enjoy wearing your new clothes,and every new experience you have

Funny you mention Wal-Mart,I work for the UK branch (asda) and 10% discount in my hands is fatal for my Purse
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

You got THAT skirt at WALMART ???

We don't have walmart here... darn.

Presh GG

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    at least at the one I was at, it was the last one on the rack, thank god it was my size!