Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A bit naughty

A bit naughty

Hi Ladies, I wanted to share a little something......My daughter in law is such a royal pain. They are living with us while we help them buy a house. Sometimes I get so frustrated with her highness, I just want to do something a bit naughty so.....When she runs off to work once in a while I run in and put on a pair of her panties and wear them when I dress. It would just kill her if she knew! Am I being bad or what!

Banned Read only
    Girl....I love it!! lol Get your shots in where you can!

Somehow I don't think I'll be in the minority when I say go buy your own stuff. What you're doing is spiteful.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Read only
    So that's 1 vote for "spiteful" and 1 for "Go Girl". haha

I have plenty of my own panties...I just think it is fun to wear hers!

nasty

I'm sorry, but that's just nasty. It's like the scene in Stepbrothers where Will Ferrell gets revenge by rubbing his testicles on the other guys drum set. I just don't see the point of what you are doing, either to her or for yourself, except juvenile satisfaction, unless you are sexually attracted to the girl or the idea of wearing her panties.

HIGHLY inappropriate behavior. In any case this has catastrophe written all over it. Chances are about 90% that she is already aware that SOMEONE has been rummaging about in her panty drawer.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

A bit naughty? I think what you're doing is absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. If I knew for a second my partner did that with my daughters underwear, he'd be out the door quick smart. You seriously need to grow the hell up. It isn't naughty what you're doing, it's borderline perverted YOU give CD's a bad name, then come here and brag about it...

Maybe she'll just find this board one day and read this post, will you be laughing and so damn smug about being an ass then?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

there have gotta be other ways you can exact some revenge for her highness but what you are doing aint one of them.re think it im sure you will come up with something better.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Thanks, youre all right...sorry. just being juvenile. Your input is appreciated.

Why do I get the sense...

...that you are just yanking our collective chains to get a rise out of us? Check the calendar - April Fool's Day is over and done with for this year.

Anyone who is not a total creep or perv knows d%mn well that what you claim to be doing is totally unacceptable. That puts you on the same level as those pedophile priests that everyone is so up in arms about these days.

Pathetic.

You give the community a bad name.

Presh GG

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    . That puts you on the same level as those pedophile priests that everyone is so up in arms about these days.
    She's out of line but bringing up the pedophile priests is totally unwarranted. Her step daughter is not a kid, and this behavior while disgusting, isn't illegal and isn't harmful. It's just gross.

...and childish

...and kinda weird

-Misty

Yep, I am with Misty on this one. It is funny here when someone doesn't like a post, they sometimes take it to the other extreme, which the pedophile comment clearly did. It kind of makes you wonder which one is worse! Critical comments to someone else's post has the best effect when maturely presented. Why stoop to a lower level?

The question I would ask before condeming is are you out to doughter in law? If not perhaps you are crying out I am CD and want her to find out in that case this is not the way to go.
    if you are just up to mischief i could come up with better plans like if youu must involve her underwear try a few wedding tricks like what happened friend of mine both his and hers were sprayed with deoderant result they couldnt get them off quick enough. (i was not reponcible).
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Smile What about hygene?

Hi Ronnie! Generaly , your idea to wear your daughter inlaws panties seems fun but do you realize how unhigenic it can be to wear someone elses underwear ? I hope that they were clean when you tried them on and that you washed them after you wore them! Just a thought!

[SIZE="3"]Ever try the old "short sheeting her bed?" That's been a good one for a century!
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Ick![/SIZE]
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    A bit naughty? I think what you're doing is absolutely disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. If I knew for a second my partner did that with my daughters underwear, he'd be out the door quick smart. You seriously need to grow the hell up. It isn't naughty what you're doing, it's borderline perverted YOU give CD's a bad name, then come here and brag about it...

Maybe she'll just find this board one day and read this post, will you be laughing and so damn smug about being an ass then?
    I could not have said it better. It may not be "blood" family, but family none the less. To much like incestuous to me. I don't and won't even wear my SO's underwear. It creeps me out to think about touching her clothes without her knowing. She has 2 grown daughters, I would never touch their personal things either. Let alone their underwear. to perverted for me.

I agree what you are doing is wrong,have you thought about what happens if she finds out,are you ready to ruin your relationship with your wife,son and daughter in law, if you dont like her attitude talk to her or your son tell them its your home and show respect, sorry if i sound hard but frankly you are playing with fire, just wear your own panties. Do your family know you CD

I guess I have to ask two question:

Would it upset you if someone wore your panties?

Is your intention to upset her, and if so are you making it obvious someone has been in her things?

Wait, one more question, Will you mind the fall out and your son's opinion when it does come out?

I'd actually be more inclined to dress up myself whilst she's putting on one of her "high & mighty" turns and mock her....

Yes it probably is a bit childish, but you're not wearing her clothes.. which i think isn't called for. Nothing wrong with taking the p1$$ out of someone.

You'd be surprised how the attitude changes then, seeing as you ARE hosting her in YOUR home.

sorry but that's gross
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs down

You're asking for trouble, Ronnie, both from your daughter-in-law and your son. Grow up.

This is the kind of behavior that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    You're asking for trouble, Ronnie, both from your daughter-in-law and your son. Grow up.

This is the kind of behavior that gives the rest of us a bad name.
    Again, I agree. it's one thing for a little boy trying on his mother's or sister's clothes, That is pretty much how many, if not most started. But for an adult to still steal or use under garments from a women, especially family, is gross and may even be perverted in the eyes of many of us that are cross dressers.