Thread: Oh crap!

Oh crap!

Thursday night i was the deer in the headlights. After i showered i put on a black lace camisole and red panties,after my gf went to bed i thought i would try on my new mini skirt and high heel sandals, So about 11 i remembered that i had left my mail in my car that was parked on the street . instead of pulling on sweats & jacket i ventured out and about the time i reached the street the neighbor started his work van and on came the headlights with me no more than thirty feet in front of him.I just waved and went to my car and waited for him to go.

sorry it's so long,
    Tina L.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    It's not long. You don't say nearly enough. For instance, what went through your mind? Did you see your neighbor's face? Did he pause significantly between turning on the headlights and pulling away? How long did it take before your heart started up again? What emotions ran or are running though your adrenal gland?

Interested minds want to know. Don't hold back, girl!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Yikes!

That's about as busted as you can get. Hopefully, your neigbor will be cool about it, I think most people are.
    On the other hand there might be reprocussions. I recall an incident a few years ago when one of my neighbors saw me dressed through a kitchen window and went running to my wife to tattle on me. Fortunately, my wife is very accepting, but still it was a pretty chicken s**t thing to do.

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    We absolutely need to know more

It does suck being busted.

Auch... That's scary indeed!

When I read stories like this happening, there's always 1 thing that makes me worry most. What if he didn't recognize you? And your so hears from him he saw another girl leaving your house...?

Just wanna say be prepared for anything, and maybe coming out to your so would be a good option after all.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Yes please more details. Maybe a pic or two
    Don't get strung out by the way that I look
    Don't judge a book by its cover
    I'm not much of a man by the light of day
    But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania

S^&t happens hun. Good or bad it's done.Could he not know it was you .
    Angie

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    Yes sounds like ya really did it good . . . I also do the sweat pants & jacket thing when leaving the house dressed. Hope all works out Ok

Marcie
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

I worry about a nosy neighbor. He is always out and about an in everyone's business all the time. Add to it that his wife home schools their kids and the family is super conservative.

Anyway, my heart goes out to you hun.

Could you do a re-enactment, but with pictures. Please !

hug SUZY

I worry a bit about that myself. I go to Nashville, about 20 miles up the road, dressed fairly often now since I came out for the first time back in September. I live in a house, but only have a carport, no garage. That's fine until the time changed. Now this weekend I get to see if I'll get busted leaving my house in daylight.

And like everyone else said...MORE DETAILS...please!
    If I had any idea that therapy, hair removal, hair transplants, doctors and medications were so expensive I would have planned to be rich first.

Busted is when your key card at your hotel will not open your door and you need to get a new key card and have to show your driver's license to the person at the desk! Your neighbor may not have recognized you--he may have been looking at your legs! A young women walked past me today and I was so mesmorized by her 5" heels I can't even tell you her hair color!!! If you dress long enough, YOU WILL BE BUSTED!!!

Banned Read only
    Murphy is always looking over your shoulder. Plan accordingly.
    I'm walking down a dark residential street, with no one around. Then I see some headlights coming down the street toward me. They turn into the driveway about 10 feet ahead of me, and stop short of the sidewalk, forcing me to walk right in front of the headlights. And I'm thinking, "What are the odds of this happening. Not half a block ahead of me, or behind me. But right in front of me! It was just a woman, and nothing came of it. But that kind of stuff always happens.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyCD View Post
    Busted is when your key card at your hotel will not open your door and you need to get a new key card and have to show your driver's license to the person at the desk! Your neighbor may not have recognized you--he may have been looking at your legs! A young women walked past me today and I was so mesmorized by her 5" heels I can't even tell you her hair color!!! If you dress long enough, YOU WILL BE BUSTED!!!
    LOL I stepped out of my hotel room the firstt time I was fully dressed and walked up and down the hall... got back to my room and realized I forgot the grab the card! Luckily the door had not latched shut so I was saved!

On the brighter side...without you inside there's a lot more room for skirts and blouses in that closet.

not enough info girl! yeah your busted oh well one less person to have to tell later on right ha ha.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

If your GF already knows no harm done ........... as for the neighbour if he does say anything, it is simple .......... you tell him you and GF are going to a Vicar/Tart party and you were trying on your costume, forgot you had left something in your car, and thought what the heck, it will be good practice for the eventual having to do this for the whole night of the party see told you it was simple
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

So far so good.

after my ordeal last thursday night everything has gone ok. Saw and talked with neighbors wife she did not let on that anything was wrong, had their two children thank my gf and i for the easter goodies that we gave them. He must not of said anything to her, that is so cool.
    i did tell my gf about the deal she just laughed and said i need to be more careful. as far as any pics. the only way i would post any at all is if my gf took them and then helped me post them.

Tina L.

Wow, that'll sure get the ol heart to pumpin'.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Your neighbor might even think you have a honey on the side .Since most of us look nothing like the drab side.Give us more details and pictures of the outfit you were in .I got busted walking out of the motel room by a co-worker and was so worried till the next day when he patted me on the back and said That was a good looking woman you had last nite .Whew close call there

Liveing in a small town and everyone knowing one another I had been seen a couple of times. Wife hates it when the phone rings and some nosely women ask "who was that women I seen driving your truck"?.

She always just tells them " a friend". Life is FUN

Quote Originally Posted by StacyCD View Post
    That exact think happened to me last Jan.. I went back to the main desk at the hotel, waited in line after another woman was being helped and explained I had locked myself out of my room.

The front desk person was very sweet. she said Not to worry, it happens al the time. ( I think she was talking about the key thing, not CDing), but regardless, she was so sweet about it. I was completely dressed makeup, nails done, cute jeans, and top with "C" cup forms in my bra and red sassy hair.

It was actually something I might do every vacation!