Thread: more we do, more she likes

Smile more we do, more she likes

I think I opened a good can of worms. Now every time we
    (my girl friend and I) go shopping she wants to get something for me. She loves to get me sexy things. The more she sees me in a dress the more she wants to see. Now she is talking about going some where, no one would know us, getting me all dressed up, make up and do up my hair then go out as girl friends. Witch makes me hot and her hotter. We are both in our mid 40s but we act like teenagers when I put on a dress. She likes me to walk around the house dressed all the time also.
    So now I think, I wish I had told her sooner. But I’ll take all I can get now.
    I have not had so much fun with a woman as a woman in my life.
    Life is Good.

You need to feel very fortunate because you are one of a very few girls that can get the treatment that you are receiving...Cherish every moment you have with your girlfriend and take it all in...Enjoy letting to female inside come out and live and never take anything for granted...Too many of us girls here only wish we had someone that truely cared and enjoyed our inner self...
    DanaLynn

Glad to hear it! You should have told her sooner...remember the saying, Leap and the net will appear

Life is, indeed, good. I hope you don't think any of us would feel badly for you with your "can of worms" . You have won the day; rejoice and be glad!
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site