Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have women ever envied you or how you dress?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Have women ever envied you or how you dress?

I have 2 girlfriends who came over today and they checked out my range of beautiful evening gowns. They told me to my face that they envy me for having them and taking such pride with them. One girlfreind actually tried on a gown and she wanted it, but i said no, no, no (she was joking though).

On saturday night when i went out a cuppla girls comented on my long flowing chiffon dress too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think women like nice things and cute clothes can be one of them. I can't say that I've had anyone say they envy me, but I have had quite a few GGs (wives and girlfriends of CDers in our TG group) that have told me, with all sincerity, that they loved by outfit and that they themselves would totally wear it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Isn't it wonderful...

Isn't it wonderful how women, both genetic and transgender compliment eachother on the outfits they wear and find something good to say about eachother; what a good feeling this brings about. We can always find something good to notice. I like that!
    Last edited by Karan49; 04-05-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: correct grammer

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In my 70 years of dressing I have received many compliments on my feminine clothing. Not in the early years when I was completely closeted, but after I married to my very supportive late wife it happened a lot. Now that my wife has passed on, I still go out dressed but with no wig or makeup. Just a man in lady's clothes. I still get compliments and nice comments.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'm sometimes envious (in the nicest possible way you understand) of my SO's gorgeous svelte, slim, cellulite-free legs and pert bottom. As for the wardrobe...

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Yes, or so they've said.

Kathi

I have a couple of sheer blouses my wife really likes but she says they aren't something she'd wear. I jokingly tell her she has no sense of adventure.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

I love my SOs wardrobe too .... and her shoes! AND her jewelry!
    Reine

I once had a girl ask where I got a dress that I wore to a wedding, Actually I got a few complements that day from the women there.

Shoes! GG's love my shoe collection. Funny though, as much as I get compliments on my shoes, I seldom see anything but sneekers or those horrible flip flops.

I think Debs has some lovely clothes and shoes and Jewelry ............ Envious nope not a bit, there again I don't do envy over what others have as a rule whether it is clothes, cars, paintings or anything else, I can appreciate the colour style,line or whatever, but no Envy is something I don't believe in (as a rule)

Now do I envy her her legs ? dog-on-right I do, but then they would damn silly with the rest of my body so I just accept the fact that she has a set of pins to die for, and we share her shoes and Jewelry and handbags
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Women frequently compliment my legs, saying things like, "You have better legs than I do," or, "You look better in a skirt than I do."

This is not a fluke, because it has happened many times.

I used to have natural long hair in my 20s. Most GGs at school and work at the time said they'd give an arm and a leg to have hair like mine. Felt good!

[SIZE="3"]I have had a few compliments on my shoes and a dress or two. Were the GG's envious I am not sure. I like to think so.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Banned Read only
    I had a friend who was more FTM than most who noted that I had a better sense of style than her a few times. I also had a compliment not too long ago where a GG asked me out of nowhere where I got my coat. It's a wonderful life.

I own 150 new gowns and for the GG's that see them there is usually alittle envy in my having them all. No they don't all fit, I sell them on the side. I have a small thrift store, A few girls from this site have been to it and the envy comes from me being able to get clothes any time I want.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

[SIZE=4]I seem to get complimented/asked about my attire quit often, that it is attractive or where to buy it. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Many of my tops are low cut and I try to expose as much as I can to enhance my illusion, so yes, I do get compliments but their eyes seem to stray toward my chest... [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

There have been a couple of women who have stopped me and told me they were envious of my hair - but I never have the heart to tell them about how it is thinning.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I've had them saying they're jealous of my legs when I have been wearing opaque black hose and a skirt short enough to show them.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Only happened the once,but what a Buzz it gave me,Was in a Club in Edinburgh,when a girl came up to me,and announced that I was wearing an Identical top to one she owned,asked me the usual,where did I get it etc and said that she "thought it looked ever so cute on me" well i had a huge grin on my face after that,and my friends and I joined her,and her friends for the rest of the night
    Moments like that,although rare for me make It all worthwhile
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

My sister has said several times that she thinks Felicity is hotter than she is.

She needs a confidence boost.

I carry a women's bag in drab as my "man purse", and I've had a few GG's say "that's a nice bag" or ask me where I bought it

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar

Eyelashes

I've had alot of women who said they were envious of my eyelashes, because they very long & naturally curled.

ive had my wife say that i put on makeup better than her does that count?
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jenifer m. View Post
    ive had my wife say that i put on makeup better than her does that count?
    I believe that depends on your wife....