Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If it wasnt Taboo would it kill the thrill?

If it wasnt Taboo would it kill the thrill?

Is there anyone else out there that doesnt want to be treated equal? I want to be treated like a crossdresser. I enjoy the shock to people I can give, and I enjoy the excitement of doing something that isnt totally clean. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Somehow it just wouldnt be the same if I was treated with indifference.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The "thrill" for me is to find out that there has always been this feminine person inside of me. Letting her express herself and realizing who she is would never be tarnished, no matter what the environment around her!

tina

I'd want to be treated equally but I see where you are.
    Got Straight Edge? I do, and I'm saved.

If it was totally accepted... I'd have to switch hobbys to to robbing banks... or become a secret agent...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I also enjoy the shock value. And the fact that I am doing something most people frown upon. It is fun. But there is this other side of me that would like to get to a place where I can make people believe I am a woman.
    Don't get strung out by the way that I look
    Don't judge a book by its cover
    I'm not much of a man by the light of day
    But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania

I do happen to be able to pass incredibly well (I tricked a guy into giving me his number Id been in class with him desk behind for a year lol)

I want to be viewed, treated and thought of as a woman. I do not want to be read even though I know it happens. My desire is to blend in and not be noticed as anything else but a woman.
    Last edited by Melissa Rose; 04-06-2010 at 12:29 AM.

Yeah walking thru the grocery store in a mini and heels does put a mischievous grin on my face. I do enjoy getting some attention when I'm out. On the other hand, walking thru large crowds of people, and getting no reaction is also rewarding! Sometimes there is a fine line between the two!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

If I were on a desert island I would still need to dress femme and to wear my fake breasts.
    My determination to look like a woman comes from within.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    I want to be viewed, treated and thought of as a woman. I do not want to be read even though I know it happens. My desire is to blend in and not be noticed as anything else but a woman.
    [SIZE=4]Agreed...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I don't do this to shock anyone, I do this for self expression and to release the inner feelings I've always had.[/SIZE]
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Good question. But for me I don't like to be in a position to shock, embarrass people. Guess that's why I don't go out in public. I don't fell comfortable presenting myself in public to be laughed at, humiliated or worse. I would not enjoy the shock value as many do. Call me chicken. But then again, the only way I can 'blend in' is in male mode. Brandy is restricted to the house and places where she knows she is accepted. I don't flaunt my thing in front of others that may be uncomfortable around a CD.

I love to dress in women's clothes because it's what I always wanted to do. The style choices are fabulous, and guys clothes are way too boring.
    It's these damn rules of society that get in the way!
    Oh well.....I'll break the rules anyway.

Iagree with Cheryl T.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I also do this as a form of self expression. I am not interested in shocking anyone, the thrill in all of this is finally being able to just be myself, to be able to get rid of the facade that has been hanging around all of my life. In fact I am really pleased when I am out in public and even though they know that I am a man they still treat me with respect, friendliness and as if I were a woman anyway. That is real tolerance and perhaps even a little bit of acceptance.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I'm not in this to rock someone else's world, but to settle mine ...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]

Daenna

Couldn't have said it better, It's about me, and how I feel inside. Just knowing I would be excepted, no matter what I was wearing, that would be heaven to me.
    Tina B.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-06-2010 at 01:26 PM. Reason: No need to quote preceeding post

Daenna nailed it

I wear these clothes because they calm me and make me feel whole. I can't pass, never will unless I live long enough that all my sexual characteristics have muted to nothingness.
    I won't go out because that would only attract ridicule in the world that I live in, [we live in] but if I could dress as a female rather than an effiminate male, I would in a heart beat.
    I just want to be allowed to live with my individuality....

I dress not to shock other people but to help them see the inner me, the real me.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Theres no thrill in not being accepted.
    Just shame, guilt and lies.
    Samantha -x-

As a crossdresser, I'm looking out to being fully passable and accepted by everyone.
    I do like to shock people, but that's a part of my sense of humor and in no way related to my crossdressing.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I don't, but wanting to actually be a woman I think might be why I don't share in such desires.
    However, to get my fill of shock and pissing people off, that is why I play in a black metal band.

Hello Vikki!
    For me the thrill is to see a woman at the end of each transformation. To actually look like a woman! And then to go out and be treated as such. I would actually like it better if I knew that I would not be humiliated by some brute or teenager when I get made or beaten by some brute that doesn't appreciate crossdressers. I'm just trying to go out and be me in different dress, style and feeling.
    Charlie

Objection

I find your though that Cross dressing not being "totally clean" to be rather to put it nicely, somewhat off the mark. If you feel it isn't a "clean" thing to do, you obviously feel that it's dirty....

Just my opinion

Kerry

no it wouldn't kill any thrill. The joys of wearing comfortable, colorful and stylish clothes is where's it's at for me (as well as showing my femme side).

Wish I could wear comfortable skirts, soft sweaters and cotton panties everyday. It's just more thrilling having it be part of me than hiding it all the time.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Some of the thrill might be gone at that point, but the comfort of the clothing would still be with us.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better