Thread: Um, ma'am, you lost a nail

Um, ma'am, you lost a nail

While I was out dressed Tuesday night and my wife called and asked me to pick up some milk and bananas at the store. Well I pulled up to the supermarket, fixed my hair, checked my makeup and applied a little lip gloss in the rearview mirror before getting out of the car. I got out of the car, smoothed out my skirt and confidently walked into the store. As soon as I got into the store I heard rain start so out I ran as fast as I could (in 3 inch black patent pumps) to grab my umbrella and pretty black overcoat.
    Back I went into the store got the things my wife requested and then made a quick trip through the makeup section (what girl can pass on a bit of shopping for herself!)

Well as I was checking out with the cashier my pretty pink nail popped off and landed on the conveyor belt without me noticing. The cashier said, "Um ma'am you lost a nail". To which I replied in my male voice, "Oh well stuff happens." She smiled completely knowing I was a guy but she was very polite and just said, "Thank you ma'am have a nice evening."

thats a really sweet story..

Neat! Good to know there are still nice people out there! Thanks for sharing!

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar

Makes me smile

This story makes me smile for two reasons, 1) you showed what a class act looks like.
    2) My wifes name is Virginia.
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    You just can't help but have a huge grin on your face reading that story
    What a sweet attitude the Cashier had.kindness costs nothing
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Too Cool!

Nice to know that there are still people in this world who are polite and go with the flow. I would have had a grin from ear to ear on that one!

What a really neat story. I'm letting my nails grow. Somehow I thing it will help me express who I am when in male mode.

Freddy

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy12 View Post
    What a really neat story. I'm letting my nails grow. Somehow I thing it will help me express who I am when in male mode.
    It helps, i get compliments on mine from time to time