Hi all I wanted to give you an update on what's going on about my husband and his breasts. Over a year ago in December I found this site and posted about my husband getting breast enlargement surgery, and how he was doing, later he want to try hormones which I was very apprehensive of as you can imagine, we were both going to therapy and his counselor agreed that he could go on low dosage HRT to see how he felt on it. HE went on them for about 9 months then decided to take a break from them, which I was sooo relieved! I feel we were both started to see some changes and he felt a little scared which maybe the reason he needed to stop anyway I am glad.

Now I am sensing that he may be having some second thoughts on his breasts, while he has not come out and said anything I am just sensing this, It seem like he was right after surgery which I thought was due to the initial reaction to them, he then voiced concerns last spring when the weather got warmer and they were more noticeable to I could understand this as maybe a normal reaction or a sense of regret of getting them but then he went on hormones and he seemed OK, now that he just came off the hormones and spring is here again I sense the same feelings as before, again not so much him saying it but for instance last week or so it’s been really warm out actually hot and I’ve notice him not going outside without wearing some sort of jacket or a vest he bought last year. Couple of times that he has gone outside without wearing one of them he has returned to put one of them on. AT work he always wears a jacket whether he has to or not.

I have tried to bring up the subject but he doesn’t really say much or avoids the saying anything. I just want him to feel good and comfortable about himself and right now I don’t know.