Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Husband's Breast Implants update

Easy answer

When asked by some one, I just tell them that the breast growth is a side effect of a medication I'm on. That shuts the down and usually results in a comment like "Oh dear, I'm so sorry for asking, that must be really annoying"

Works like a charm

Kerry

My Husband's Breast Implants update

thanks for the update, and wish you both the best.

Hi .

Not knowing you or your husband . I would have to say your one neat lady For you to give so much back up . thats a ...WOW...

As to the psych thats very strange I thought he / she would have been a bit more carefull in going on with your husband with meds & having b a . & really not knowing if your husband was sure in him self as to being trans & may be to live as a woman ,

To me there seems a lot of dought there .
    for some one going through all of this as a whim & not really knowing, would be, i wonder why .

Iv been through all of this & there was never any dought at all , nor will be .

To me the psychological & emotional side seems to be missing its like,
    oh ill try this to day & see what its like , as you will know & what you had to go through as a child & then a young woman . its not fun . its a hard graft . or can be ,

oh dear , i wish you well in this , for your husband coming off the meds is good as hes not been on them to long , for us we can not do that its for life ,

I would really ?? this, does he know what they can do & would do later on .

I do know about a guy who did this for a dare , he did not go on h r t tho ,
    so yea if it was not for the fact its serous ,
    this i could have a laugh about it , i cant because when youv been through details like this you just know its serous ,

all the best as you work this out ,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    While he did not say it in so many words but at times he feels very self concious about his breasts. while he didnt actually come out and say it I feel getting his breasts enlarged and his 9 month stint on hormones was too much too soon for him. He did state that going off the hormones was good at this point, he was glad at least he tried them and said that he is not ruling them completely out in the future but for now he is fine with not being on them.
    I'm not sure I understand your spouse's feelings. I got my implants (38c)in Jan. of this year and I LOVE them. I've never regretted my decision to get them for one second. And as for the hormones, I can't imagine not being on them. Has your spouse been diagnosed as TS?