Thread: Physicals

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

Physicals

Well today was kinda intresting ((well yesterday)) I went to a plasma center wearing Jeans tank top , swimsuit ((was planing to go to the beach afterward)) and a Tshirt Had to lift my shirt for the physical Dr didnt even bat an eye just kept with the physcal I was impressed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

I wonder

I wonder how many here have felt the need to switch back to male underwear for Doctor visits. I have not been faced with that yet, in part because I'm only in "Freddy" mode occasionally.

Freddy

I actually had one yesterday as well. No bra but did have on black nylon/lace panties

Jenn

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]The Docs could care less what we wear, and HIPAA laws forbid them from communicating what they see to others. I just don't wear a bra to a doctor visit, because it gets in the way when he listens to my chest and has to be removed and put back on.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to change back to male unserwear when I went to doctor but now I don't and when I go in May I'm seeing his female N.P. and plan to wear my short shorts and white bikinis - we'll see if she says anything - Ellen

Platinum Member
    pretty much drab for my last annuals, except to shaved legs and string bikini ( I didn't think a thong was appropriate). I don't know if my doc noticed when she checked my prostate...or cared for that matter.

I have not OWNED any male underwear for my last 3-4 physicals. I don't want to wear anything really girly, so usually dig out something like a solid-color bikini or hi-rise cotton panty. So far, he has either noticed and just not said anything or hasn't even noticed.

A few years ago, I took off my bra just before going in for the physical and didn't realize until afterward that he could probably see the marks from the straps during the examination...
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    A few years ago, I took off my bra just before going in for the physical and didn't realize until afterward that he could probably see the marks from the straps during the examination...
    That's funny, because I was just thinking before I read your post that some might have forgotten about marks after they took their bra off and those marks stay visible for quite a while.

Physicals

I had to go for blood work yesterday and wore panties, lady's jeans, and a tank top,

They just listened to my lungs so i didnt have to worry about the bra I left the experience with a smile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My nurse practicioner at the VA has seen me in my panties on numerous occasions and has never said a word about it. She's probably seen it all anyway
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Plasma Center? Were you donating or selling blood?

If that's The Case, I imagine you could have worn and done just about anything, and it wouldn't matter to them! Their major concern would be checking you for diseases that would disqualify you from giving blood, like Tuberculosis, or STD's.

I would imagine they would have seen it all before, no matter how you presented. In addition to your Patient Rights, which require confidentiality, it would probably just not be of major interest to them. If you did The Blood Test and had Hepatitis, or Aids, or Syphilis; that would have gotten their attention!

Peace and Love, Joanie

I have always changed into my male underwear, but after reading some of these posts. I think I will just stay the way I am.
    Michelle

It was selling plasma I hate to admit it but I need the extra money to help make ends meet. And yea they have had to have seen it all. If i have another physical Im half tempted to wearing a black thong see if she says anything LMAO Probly not but funny to think about. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My last doctor appointment I wore a dress, the one before that a skirt suit. I've never had to remove my bra so they could listen to my lungs, I don't even think I had to take off my bra for the last EKG they did. OH, and I was wearing panties too (and pantyhose and heels). And yes, I dressed that way before I went full time and had my name changed.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Gold Member
    I don't even think about my undies. Have not owned men's skivvies in like 10 years or so.

If I have to go to the doc, I might impress him by now wearing ANY undies.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.