Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My worst Nightmare

My worst Nightmare

Here's a good one for you all...About 3 weeks ago I am cooking for the family, as dinner is done I pull a tray of meat with some scalding juice in the pan, out of the oven.... as I do my son walks by and kind of stops short in my path I stop abruptly and the liquid shifts in the pan about to slide out one side towards my son, I rock it back.... then forth again and finally I just tip more my way and here it comes.... right down my leg...after a couple seconds I can't take the burning, I drop the pan back on the stove and pull my shorts down, only to reveal my black silky panties in all their glory right in front of my whole family as they all ran in to see what the fuss was about. I bet you can imagine my complete embarassment, has anyone else been busted like that...?
    Last edited by StephanieDragg; 04-15-2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: spelling

I had a nightmare like this. Fortunately I woke up! Poor you.

SUZY

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I've had a few almosts, but nothing like that. So what's happened in the ensuing 3 weeks? [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Man, that would be a bitch on so many levels

Also, real nice how kids love to get in the way.

When it is dangerous situation, like handling hot things, you cannot be afraid to start yelling "MOVE, MOVE, MOVE..."
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 04-15-2010 at 03:19 PM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

How is your leg ?

Did you burn it or was your quick action enough to prevent serious damage ?
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Wow... that's what I call "oops"... what happened then?

well It burned enough to start blistering very bad and was pretty painful, it healed okay after a while but left a scar. The bad thing was that I was leaving for the Dunes in about 2 1/2 weeks.

I'm really happy to hear that you're still physically ok Stephanie, but how did your family react? I just wonder...because they had to deal with two kinds of emotions.
    Last edited by ~Michelle~; 04-15-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: forgot to type the word "ok"

Glad to know you were alright afterwards, but I meant about the family seeing your knickers! :P

Oops! Many years ago.

Many years ago, when I smoked, I had just exited the main P.O. in San Jose,Ca and reached into my pocket for a match. I had a couple of packs of "gopher" matches there and I inadvertently rubbed them the wrong way. As a sailor we were not allowed to wear levi type trousers so I was wearing some type of dress trousers. As I felt the pocket ignite I begin to shuck the trousers and very quickly drew a crowd, who all saw the very feminine panties,garter belt and nylon hose I was wearing!I was able to snuff the small fire out,wave so long to my assembled audience as I quickly departed. Vivian Fair

[SIZE="4"]Wow, you girls have to learn NOT to be pulling your pants down!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    OK dear thing about it. Showing your panties to your family isn't nearly as bad as what could have happened. Just thing about what would have happenend if you had splashed forward towards your little one or a little higher than your leg.

What was the families reaction!? We are all dying to hear.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

And I thought I had some bad nightmares of being outed but this is bad, I mean getting burned & busted all at once! Poor You!

Well my wife of coarse all ready knew, but what happened was my oldest ( 15 yr old son) yells out "my god dad are you wearing a thong or what? It really was not that bad after all....I did talk to my son about it a bit later that night and he was cool about it, he teased me a little bit the next day saying, "are you sporting those panties today? where I said well usually yeah, how long am I gonna hear about this? to which he replied ohhhh maybe just another day, lol.... and yes I was very glad not to spill it on my youngest, 11, it would have went right down his back, I was planning on telling oldest later anyways as everyone has been wondering about some stuff around here lately....whose underwear are these? lol

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    One thing is for sure! You will be more careful when cooking! The good thing is that being "outed" was not as bad as it could have been. The bad thing is that you have a burned leg just as you are starting a vacation! But as others have said, it could have been in a higher location!! OOOOUCH!!!

And NO, I have never had anything like that happen to me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

yes, well the "vacation" was my cd weekend at saugatuck and I was worried whether or not I could wear hoisery by then!

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    this was one of my fears when I wear my lace panties under my male clothes! Im glad your ok though.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Omg!!!

Steph, I could KILL you for the title of this post! I was sooo worried when it popped up. I mean, here I am recommending the site to you and you sign up, everything is cool for a few days and then I saw this! About a million things were going through my head at that very moment, maybe you got caught looking at the site, forgot to delete the history,etc... It has happened to more than a few here. I gotta admit, I didn't feel good at alluntil I actually read it and found out that it all turned out well.
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

for gods sake woman be careful.it could have spilled on you know what.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Did the panties have lace on them ? I'm glad that everyone in my house is privy to my dressing ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rule #1...one cook in the kitchen
    Rule #2...see rule number 1.
    Chickie

yes, i was graduating with my BA and went to sleep inmy bed all pretty and woke up to a room full of people laughing at me

Ohhh I didnt mean to scare you like that Tonya!!! all is fine here and Thankyou again

No lace on the panties I was wearing there, they could probably pass as skimpy mens undies except for the material, The funny thing was I knew what I was doing as it happened but the burning was just too much, I let it lay on there for as long as I could take it, I should have ran into the bathroom but again I was surrounded, I was kinda hoping my shirt would cover them. No one laughed at least or teased real bad, I feel bad for Cindy and Vivien

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Smartest thing to do is run cold water on the burn immediately. This could have included the spray nozzle from the sink, running for the shower, or even to the garden hose outside - whichever is fastest. It is possible to reduce the extent of the burn if you can do this soon enough for several minutes. If it is on your leg, hardly seems like your shorts would be in the way. Safety comes first - vanity later. You did what you had to. Hope the leg and your pride heal.

Gen