Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My worst Nightmare

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    First, OUCH! second oh my! I wore my panties and forgot I had them on because I dressed then changed when I got to work, and when I got home to change my wife who thought the panties where hers said... "Why are you wear my panties?" Did I mention at that time I had to get dressed in the dark! she laughed at it for weeks! Oh yeah I am not out to her

Happy to read that you were fast enough to not burn your child gotta love those kids no matter how pesky they can be. I hope you feel better real soon.

Stephanie I'm glad your feeling better and that your 15 yo took it well. Let's hope you don't have a close one like that again
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I thought my nightmare last night was bad. You win!

Well look at the bright side. You are out!
    Michelle