Thread: Judged a contest of boys/girl pagent

Judged a contest of boys/girl pagent

The local High School here has a fundraiser in which they have a pagent with boys dressed as girls. The school asked me to be one of the judges. All but one of the contestants looked like boys in girls clothes, but one of them could have passed easily as a girl anywhere. She was short, thin, with a girls butt and had the walk that would have even fooled the girls. She wore a short red prom dress and 5" heels with ankle straps. Her legs must have been shaved too. For the talent part, she wore a very short mini skirt outfit with pink and white thigh highs and panties that matched and danced very much like any girl would have. Hope they ask me to be one of the judges next year again.
    Chelle

I take it you voted for that person...

But yeah, I knew this guy in high school who dressed up as kinda a Marilyn Monroe type person for a charity deal. He made a pretty good looking girl (didn't see it in person), but apparently he passed to this one girl until he spoke...

Chelle -- How did they come about to ask you to judge? Only one really presented well? Too bad. Any pics online of the pageant?
    Thanks for sharing the story of your good fortune with us.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

And I might ask how did you ever find out about the panties?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Aspiring Member
    no pictuers! of kids ! no mater how inosent ! dont want big brother breathing down your back!

Ummm, I guess she won then!?!?

i think a photo is not a problem if it is not of just the Kid" and includes other in the photo.( like a group of of them on stage, etc) but of course nothing showing anything.

but in this day and age of your guilty...er...a.... what was the charge, going around. much better to play the safe side.

Loni

My daughter is in high school and has a friend there that is TG she is beautiful. I was introduced to her and told her I think she is a beautiful young lady. She thought that was so cool a parent told her that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Wait! Don't leave us hanging, who won?
    NOT your girl next door!

Who won?

Another boy who didn't look very girlish won. Wish I had taken my camera for a few shots but couldn't post any because of rights of anyone under 18. They aske two preachers, me and a lady on the school board with me.

Quote Originally Posted by chelle View Post
    The local High School here has a fundraiser in which they have a pagent with boys dressed as girls. The school asked me to be one of the judges. All but one of the contestants looked like boys in girls clothes, but one of them could have passed easily as a girl anywhere. She was short, thin, with a girls butt and had the walk that would have even fooled the girls. She wore a short red prom dress and 5" heels with ankle straps. Her legs must have been shaved too. For the talent part, she wore a very short mini skirt outfit with pink and white thigh highs and panties that matched and danced very much like any girl would have. Hope they ask me to be one of the judges next year again.
    Chelle

Ok...Chelle as a judge, the least you could do is dress up too to support them....DID YOU????

inquiring minds want to know

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I wish, but here I would be driven out of town

I really enjoy viewing pics of "womanless" pageants, weddings etc. Flickr has a good selection as does the Femulate blog. Most pics look like a guy in a dress but others show that some guys went all the way ; shaving , high heels, god wig and makeup. Some show them being helped by GGs. Always wonder if they do it again. Best models are college age gurls, small wonder

Does anyone else share this interest? Any other sources of info/images on womanless events?
    Hugs
    Alice in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by chelle View Post
    I wish, but here I would be driven out of town
    You could have claimed your were just getting into the spirit of things and supporting the kids lol.

And i agree no pics, people already have the wrong preconceived ideas about CD's and TG's as it is.

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)