Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you ever..

I am envious of the range of clothes and fabrics available to our GG sisters. I have to admit to being a little peeved that on a sunny, warm spring day they almost all choose to dress in jeans when I would be wearing a sun dress if possible.

Barbara

Do you ever..

Oh yes wen summer comes around, and see all the nice things they wear,

Sure I get jealous sometimes ... especially when I see a good looking woman who dresses very nicely, but e.g. wears completely wrong shoes. Or someone with gorgeous legs, nice skirt and wears ugly leggings instead of some nice nylons. Yeah, then I feel "why couldn't I have been her, at least I would have known how to dress nicely" ...

God yes, all the time.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Yes - I have learned to just be a good pupil now learning from them.
    Michelle

all the time

Envious but not jealous.
    Lois

I too do get a little jealous.

For as long as I can remember I've been envioos off GGs especially when they're wearing the kind of clothes I love to wear. My attraction to women is based purely on this as I long to be feminine and shed my masculine traits.

I range for used to to everyday.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I get very jealous of young women, especially when they are wearing a short skirt and curvy top or a nice skirt with heels. I would so much like to be in my early 20's again and be an attractive woman. They are admired so much by both men and women. All of the low cut tops that they now wear look sooo good. I would like to be looked at and admired as they are.
    I love to shop.
    SheriM

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Sometimes... especially when it comes to being out there in ones fashion. I can blend great now when out. But when I bend fashion rules... people suddenly realize HUH that might not be a woman! And then I get double the attention...
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Not really.. I admire them at times and enjoy looking at what they wear but I can buy and wear the same things so why should I be jeleous?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LaceyNicole View Post
    yes I do because they have freedom to choose the clothes they wish to wear, with out fear of being ridiculed.
    This says it for me as well. To be able to wear the clothes I wanted whenever, I went out. So many nice outfits.
    Oh well ......... I can at least dress as I please at home.

Platinum Member
    mmmm, yeah, I guess I do envy women for a variety of reasons. The clothes, the body, the demeanor.

Yes -- Jealous and envious. It is not jealous of their genetic sex, but the clothes they get to wear.

As I was walking in the office today I saw a colleague with a night bright yellow spring sweater and skirt. How I wanted to ask where she bought it, but I didn't dare ask. It put me in the pink fog the rest of the afternoon. I kept seeing that outfit and imagining how I would look in it.

yes
    last saturday i saw a beautiful , really beautiful woman just standing at the stop light. She seemed just content and if she was I would have traded my soul ( as wild as that sounds. She just looked happy and content so I guess I have some feelings to figure out

i love all the ggs that dress pretty and let face it if it was not for then where would we be ?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

of course

They know about everything that we are madly trying to learn

They can do everything we want to do.

What's not to be jealous

tina

Every time I see a girl in leggings I get jealous (practically EVERY day). I'm a sucker for a great pair of legs.

I too am not jealous but very envious. All my life I've loved the way women look in clothes. And some of the so called "girly things" that they do are many of the things I have longed to do. Now that Jasmine is such a big part of my life, I've gotten to realize that my admiration for women is much deeper than just what they wear and the things they do. Life as a woman is something I dream of but even if I transitioned could never fully achieve. My respect for them has reached a new high since I've gotten serious about expressing my feminine side. I am envious of the way women look and act but my admiration far outweighs that.

Jasmine

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaceyNicole View Post
    yes I do because they have freedom to choose the clothes they wish to wear, with out fear of being ridiculed.
    I agree with you and I feel the same way about the freedom.

For me if I saw that it would trigger me to want to dress.

Silver Member
    It is difficult to understand why some GGs fashions originated from "guy" things - i.e. "boyfriend" clothes, pants, suits/ties, heavy jewelry, hair styles, & much more - and society accepts that! Have a guy wear anything to feminine and many classify that guy as a wierd-o or worse! IMO, observing GGs to learn how to expand/improve your feminine side should never create envy, but rather accept it as a challenge to project your best feminine image!