Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Would you date a crossdresser?

Yes would like to find someone else who is also a crossdresser (I am gay as well).
    Amanda

No I would not date a cross dresser. Post-op yes.
    SRS January 27

You bet

Since I am full time 24/7, yes I would as long as it's understood that I'm the female if they ever want to go out in drab and that we are both girls when we go out dressed. At any time I would prefer being on the bottom so to speak. I'm looking ( and hoping) to see if it ever happens.

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    Yes I most certainly would.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

"Date?" What the heck does that mean these days?

Have dinner together? Make out? Petting? Oral? Have sex?

Unless it was a post-op TS, I'd draw the line at "casual kissing"!

( I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Unhappy would you date a crossdresser

Hello Pretty Bird I suggest that this fantasy stays in your head I have dated Trans gender people in the past and depending on their level of wanting to be a woman the bed time can be a lot like being with a man .I thought that being treated like a girl was the ultimate in x dressing I found out that women get treated like crap a lot of the time and men are generally selfish when it comes to the the bedroom ,so may I suggest that if you can't let it go then be very selective of who you date

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    yes i would definitely

no no no never. i love women too much and not gay at all, i'm very happy with my fiancee and can't wait to marry her next year, but have nothing against people that do

Wow 2 or 3 of them

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Sure, if push came to shove...I would even date 2 or 3 of them!

I'm just answering this for a friend of a friend of a friend of mine, as a favor because they are sick today....lol

Yes, for whatever reasons, it is currently my primary interest.

Yes that would be just the right amount to date at one time !

mmm

Why not?

No. Never. I'm not attracted to men, regardless of what they wear or how much money they have in the bank.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

normally id say no since guys repulse me for the most part... BUT there are 2 boys who do drag id be more than happy to be partners with... but that said they are alot more on the femminine side,, and actually one looks identical to a ex girlfriend....

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    Yes, but mostly as a fashion accessory (a tall guy).
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Negative read Ghostrider the pattern is full.

Yes, I am gay and would like to find one day someone that is also a crossdresser.
    Amanda

im straight but i think id date a crossdresser or atleast try something with one out of curiousity but they'd have to be pretty damn convincing that they're a girl

I would date one but that would be as far as I'd like to go. Unless it was a FTM CDer in which case I'd go all the way
    Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece...

I'm really not sure... a hot one!

Gold Member
    I know if I did, it would have to be one who does her best to pass.
    OK granted that can be hard for some, I understand that, but if said CD shaved body hair, and didn't act all manly, it would be fun.

IN such a situation, I would really prefer not to meet the male side or know the male name.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Maybe an FTM, but I'm not sure about an MTF.

Dating

Of course I would, If that person were a real person.
    LauraL

Would I?

I am not sure. I am not gay, but I have been approached by guys before. I was polite and so were they and I have never really given it much thought. While in the service I danced with a CD in Singapore though I did not realize she was a CD until we got close; again nothing major, she was very polite and understanding. I would have to say . . . maybe?

Dating has never been one of my strong suites and as for sex, well, I guess I am weird in that it has never been very important to me. I guess it would all come down to the individual and if we were compatible mentally I guess.

i think i could definately date a crossdresser!

As far as M to F crossdressers go my experiences with most whom I have met has been strictly hetero and introverted so I'd say no to dating one unless that person was a GG F to M crossdresser. I do, however, enjoy meeting just about any transgendered person and have taken up friendships with several when they are willing to socialize and there is strength in numbers when it comes to groups of crossdressers going out on the street together with what we feel comfortable wearing.
    Cheers!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Kirra_Moon View Post
    Negative read Ghostrider the pattern is full.
    Well said.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

It would totally depend upon the definition of CDer, versus pre-op TS. A man dressed like a woman who was hetero and wanted me to be the submissive bottom exclusively? No thanks. A CDer who was bisexual and experimental? It would be a huge step out, but sure, I'd be willing to try it. A full woman who just happened to have men's parts down below who passes, or is even, perhaps, beautiful? Yes!

I agree with some who ask about the definition of "date", and I think this shows our age. When I was growing up, "dating" meant going out to dinner or going to the movies which might lead to a goodnight kiss initially, and maybe something else eventually, unless your date was wild and crazy, and then who knew what might happen. Nowadays, if someone says they're "dating" someone, it's just the PC version of saying they're "****ing". I wish we could go back to the days of dating being more innocent, but it ain't going to happen.