Thread: Skirts in drab

Skirts in drab

Does anyone wear skirts on a day-to-day basis while in drab?
    I wear them outside in my mobile home park. I have regular denim for everyday use and a Cotton one for working around the house. Not to mention my kilt for Scottish games.
    TTFN, Barb
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

drab skirts

Yes. Kilts, of course, but round the house & grounds mid-thigh minis and hose, otherwise drab. some of my skirts have slash pockets for practicality.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Barb, I wear skirts almost every day! Along with all the other feminine clothes that GG's wear, under and outer! What I don't wear is a wig or makeup! In other words I am a guy in a skirt! So I am sort of in drab. But I go everywhere like that! Shopping, eating, to the Post Office, etc. I am a Crossdresser and I do crossdress!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yes I do in hot weather - which has been many times now.

A skirt is much better than pants.

Oh, look at my signature below!
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.