Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date a crossdresser?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    I would and have.
    Likewise, I'm sure. To amplify, if I'm dating somebody then the quality of their mind and conversation, and their physical presence/animal magnetism is more important than their sexual presentation. I'm drawn towards interesting, sexually attractive people irrespective of whether they are male, GG, TG, straight or gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
    Let me ask my wife.....BRB.
    She says no. Guess I can't...
    [SIZE="3"] I totally Love it, Natalia !!!!

That's just what I would tell my SO.

Katt a happy GG.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Life happens!! You can either jump on and ride or stay in your room. [/SIZE]

No attaraction to me, I likeGG's so much, men (CD or otherwise) just don't do it for me.

Barbara

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It is the female form that most appeals to me. How they achieve it does not matter. If I can connect with them on an emotional level, and find them attractive, it doesn't matter if they have an innie or and outie. Occasionally I come across a boy I might like and find attractive.

Gen

Without question

I would date a CD in a heartbeat, BUT she would have to look the total part of a women.

I'd date a crossdresser. I'm bi and I prefer feminine guys, masculine/muscular guys aren't really my type.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Confusing question. Do you mean date a MTF cross dresser or do you mean date a FTM cross dresser?
    Naturally when I first saw the thread, I assumed that the intent was 'would you as a m2f CDer date an f2m CDer'. As such, and cause I'm a trouble maker, I shall answer in that frame of reference.

First -- I am happily married to the GG of my dreams, and she does CD for me as a part of our intimate enjoyment.

However, back before I met her, that was my one intent and goal in life, to met an f2m CDer whose boy would compliment the girl of my m2f CDing. I dreamed about it, I prayed about it, I wrote fiction about it. And guess what --- it all came true!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Silver Member

Of course

Yes it would be like 2 girls going out. It is only a date so it would be fun to be out and about. Good to try everything at least once.

Post That's a very good question!!!!!

I love girls!!!! I hang out with guys!!!!! I don't concider myself as " gay ". Having said that, In my life I haven't dated anyone for about 23 years!!! Any attempt to do so has been met with very , very bad results. I'm not attacted to men but I have to admit that I've seen some pic's of CD's ( MTF ) That make me wonder what I would do. I don't see that I would have to face that situation since no one is pounding my door down. I'm almost 50 and not the best of health. I don't think I would know what to do if ( I use that term loosly ) any offer came my way!!!!! The CD'er would have to be just Smokin hot!!! That's my opinion!!!!!!
    The lonely flower in the desert wearing HEELS

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Would going to a meeting or party with other crossdresser's count? I mark the date on my calendar and get all gussied up and enjoy the time we spend together. Oh, that's not a date?

Probably not then.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

If I did not have my SO, then I am sure the answer would be yes!!! I would love to try one date, not sure what I would do after that!! I guess it all depends on how things went.

well assuming you mean a MTF crossdressers then no. I dont think I would ever date one. I would love to have some crossdresser friends to hang out with but not date. Now a FtM crossdresser.. That I might consider.

Lost in a lost world ClaireMarie1's Avatar
    This is a good concentartion of various view of dating a cross dresser. As I, myself, are a cd I wonder who would date me? My experiences has only been to past wife and she'd never date me again (I'm glad ). So next would I date a GG in girl mode? Yes if she accected it. Would I date another male in girl mode, Not sure on that one. Would I date a cd? Yes.
    Now having said that there are other points that I think must come into play, Are we talking dating as in going clothes shopping and a couple of stops for coffee and munchies? Or are we talking going to the movies and kissing in the back row? A lot can change this, with a scenerio or the partner selected at the time.
    Wow I wrote that??
    Let's give em something to talk about, a little mystery to figure out!

Nothing beats a great pair of legs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i would love to find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with if that that what you mean by date.

The avvy pic isn't me

Ah Hah

Somebody finally asked the question, and i am an honest person so.........yes, no, not quite and maybe. I've said i'm 95% hetero and that rather large 5% is reserved for pre-op or post-op TSs. I've seen a couple of these wonderful people on videos and they are just the most beautiful people imaginable.
    Of course the possibility of ever meeting one are probably only slightly worse than meeting an accepting and supporting GG. I hope i haven't offended anyone cause i've seen some guys really get hammered for admitting this on other sites. I believe the term is tranny chaser, and they can be quite offended by it, so i'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion. mj (Cassie)
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 04-18-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Banned Read only
    No i don't think so though some are attractive but thats short term

Wonnabecute

nope not for me

I would have to decline.. I love GG;s to much.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    I hope i haven't offended anyone cause i've seen some guys really getting hammered for admitting this on other sites. I believe the term is tranny chaser, and they can be quite offended by it, so i'm sorry, but that's my honest opinion. mj (Cassie)
    [SIZE=2]LOL, How ironic, here you are worried about being hammered for being a tranny chaser, while I avoid the tranny chasers trying to nail me.........[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by maryannnite View Post
    i would love to find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with if that that what you mean by date.
    [SIGPIC]

Not for me TY Girls only!

If I was single then ye I would.

It would depend on the person. I would not be opposed to it but I doubt if I persue it. I like GG's too much.

If I was single then yes, I would date another cder.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I've dated and experimented with other CD's. At the moment though, I just want freindship....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Yes i would as long as they take on the dominant role.
    Mistybtm