Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you date a crossdresser?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't know....yet. I have not been around other CD's yet so I can't answer this question yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I am sorry but your wife is not a crossdresser, this idea that because we do not go around in clothes that CDER's feel maketh the woman, means we are crossdressers makes me and several other GG's very angry
    Sheila. I never gave it any thought that a GG would get angry if we called them a cross dresser for wearing anything that is meant for a male. I for one would not consider any GG a cross dresser simply because she dressed in any article of clothing meant for the male. It is an accepted norm for GG's to dress in anything they want to dress in without reproach. They are not looked down upon by anyone. The simple fact is a pretty, cute attractive woman looks good in anything she puts on. My So wears articles of male clothing from time to time and I surely do not see anything about her to suggest she is a cross dresser. She is simply being comfortable in clothes that fit whatever she might be doing at the time.
    Us CD's simply have to accept the fact that a woman can wear whatever she wants , when she wants, and no one thinks badly of her. However, society frowns on a man wearing women's clothes and in most cases looks ridiculous in some, if not most clothes designed for a female. Society sets the acceptable fashion rules and we simply have to abide by them to not be ridiculed, laughed at or worse. All I can say is CD's just need to chill and deal with it. Many men love to see his wife wearing one of his dress shirts as a nightie. It makes me feel loved, closer and happy to see my SO in one of my shirts. And she is definitely not a cross dresser.
    I'll admit, it would be nice if wives got the same warm feelings seeing their husband wearing something of hers to be comfortable. But it's not happening.

Why is it I read a question and wonder exactly what the Op meant? Does the OP mean would a CD date another CD? Or does the OP mean would a male CD date a female CD? So confused!
    Then what is a "date"? Does the OP mean a date like a non CD man and woman would go out on...dinner, dance, movie or whatever. So let me respond this way....IF I was not in a committed relationship with a GG that I love beyond words, I'd like to be around other CD's out at a Trans friendly place. But then again, my SO has no problem with me being around and socializing with other CDs.

Now comes the nitty gritty...Would I have sex with another CD? (if that is part of what the OP might include in the original question) But to me it would not be a 'date' as I view what a date is.
    There would be no commitment or desire or hope of committing to a relationship beyond friendship due to our common interests. Simply put, I am not into men, and let's face it under all the glitz and glitter is a man. In my past, I have had sex with other CD's. But ONLY while I was also cross dressed. But I did not call them 'dates' It was rare and just a sexual erotic thing to do and make me feel more feminine. I do not even consider myself bisexual since I was attracted to the feminine image the other CD's presented. I viewed those few times as kind of a lesbian act.
    I look at many of the CD's here and admit that under the right circumstances or setting, I could be sexual with them as well as friends. But again, that is IF I was not in a committed relationship. I simply will not cheat on my SO with anyone. But to date them as a man dates a woman? No way.

Well being gay, I would have to say YESH!. hehe.
    But I find it rather attractive myself.

No way...

I wear the panties around here...LOL.

Don't need some crossdresser going through my things while I'm at work, stretching out my best sweaters and putting runs in my hose.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Unhappy would you date a crossdresser

Hello Pretty Bird I suggest that this fantasy stays in your head I have dated Trans gender people in the past and depending on their level of wanting to be a woman the bed time can be a lot like being with a man .I thought that being treated like a girl was the ultimate in x dressing I found out that women get treated like crap a lot of the time and men are generally selfish when it comes to the the bedroom ,so may I suggest that if you can't let it go then be very selective of who you date

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    yes i would definitely

No. Never. I'm not attracted to men, regardless of what they wear or how much money they have in the bank.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Yes, I am gay and would like to find one day someone that is also a crossdresser.
    Amanda

im straight but i think id date a crossdresser or atleast try something with one out of curiousity but they'd have to be pretty damn convincing that they're a girl

I would date one but that would be as far as I'd like to go. Unless it was a FTM CDer in which case I'd go all the way
    Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece...

Dating

Of course I would, If that person were a real person.
    LauraL

Would I?

I am not sure. I am not gay, but I have been approached by guys before. I was polite and so were they and I have never really given it much thought. While in the service I danced with a CD in Singapore though I did not realize she was a CD until we got close; again nothing major, she was very polite and understanding. I would have to say . . . maybe?

Dating has never been one of my strong suites and as for sex, well, I guess I am weird in that it has never been very important to me. I guess it would all come down to the individual and if we were compatible mentally I guess.

I would have to say no. Attracted to the biological women. Just need to find who will let me dress.

Yes, why not if you like them.

I would date a fellow CD or an understanding GG to help me grow into the woman that I desire to be. Life is a constant learning experience, so why be close minded? Dating can be "platonic" if you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    God no! She would spend half my fashion budget and I just couldn't have that! Not to mention that there is only room for one nut case in a relationship and I've got that position all sewn up thank you very much.
    I agree 100% my wife call me a clothes ***** cause I do the laundry and alot of her cute tops end up in my closet lol
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

There are some that are so attractive that I would try to date them.. I strike out with GG all the time so I'd probably do the same with cd's..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It is the female form that most appeals to me. How they achieve it does not matter. If I can connect with them on an emotional level, and find them attractive, it doesn't matter if they have an innie or and outie. Occasionally I come across a boy I might like and find attractive.

Gen

If I was single then ye I would.

It would depend on the person. I would not be opposed to it but I doubt if I persue it. I like GG's too much.

In a New York minute!

Wink

I'm not sure about the "dating" thing but there is two girls on here I'd LOVE to spend time with!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I wouldn't date a crossdresser because thet are liars and cheaters and can't be trusted!! Lol.

Don't take my word for it! Just ask my wife!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-19-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm married and love my wife. That aside, if I was single, the time would come when everybody would have to get undressed. When that happened, we would be just two men. The fantasy would cease.
    Charlie

Hypothetically (since in in a monogamous relationship) yes.