Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date a crossdresser?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    Yes i would as long as they take on the dominant role.
    (Gets her mean lady heels and whip ready... )

Depending on how femme an image presented, I would date an CD or TS yes.
    Not like a LTR thing, but friends with benefits.

For a LTR, it would simply have to be a GG. I could not love someone who is genetically male, regardless of passability and all that.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

The simple answer for me is yes I would. I have always been more interested in the feminine image than the body parts. I am way more attracted to a woman who looks good in clothes than out of them.
    Last edited by jasmine57; 04-19-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Jasmine

In a New York minute!

Nope.... strictly straight!!!

Wink

I'm not sure about the "dating" thing but there is two girls on here I'd LOVE to spend time with!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I wouldn't date a crossdresser because thet are liars and cheaters and can't be trusted!! Lol.

Don't take my word for it! Just ask my wife!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-19-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm married and love my wife. That aside, if I was single, the time would come when everybody would have to get undressed. When that happened, we would be just two men. The fantasy would cease.
    Charlie

I'm married, but if I would be single, no.

Platinum Member
    Hypothetically (since in in a monogamous relationship) yes.

I would be inclined to say no. I agree with others about being attracted to the female form, either real or mimicked, and I have to also agree that once the clothes come off the illusion would be over.
    I have only had heterosexual relationships and it will probably stay that way.
    That is not to say that having a cd girlfriend would not be fun, just not on a sexual level.

I would spend time en femme in the company of other CD'ers, but as a date I don't think I would.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

My personal belief is to never say never.

i would go out as a group but prob not date as i have beern married for 14 years and if something did happen their i will stay single for the kids

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

surprised

I'm very surprised to read that many who responded to this thread would date a CD because of attraction to the female form.

To me the female form is just one small aspect of being feminine. Those of us who are genetically heterosexual, it would seem to me, would require the whole feminine package in a successful date, so even if we would be willing, wouldn't we want more than the outer shell?

As for me...dating? I've been dating one woman for 38 years and I have to admit I like the rut I'm stuck in!

tina

I have and would again

My preference is for the real GG , down to earth look. I really am turned off by makeup apllied with a spatula and bucket. If the PERSON is genuine and gentle then I am already attracted.

I am not one who feels that time in bed with someone is the first consideration. I am perfectly content to let things progress naturally and if they don't go past close frinedship I am OK with that as well.

I too must confess that I am very attracted to some on this site and I do have a weakness for the ultra femme look. French maids, negligees, evening gowns, chiffon skirts etc. Obviously there is a degree of fantasy there.

I also must say that when I date or just enjoy the company of a CD or TG I am always the gentleman and tret her as a lady. Naturally I would hope she would act as a lady at all times as well. I also do NOT act femme at all when I am with another TG- I am a gentleman at all times.
    Last edited by Christinedreamer; 04-21-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Most definitely.Hopefully dateing or spending time with another CD would lead to bigger things
    Kimmy 55

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy55 View Post
    ...... dateing ....... another CD would lead to bigger things
    I'll bet it would, Kimmy!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I knew you would have something to say Karren
    Kimmy 55

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar

I would be VERY cautious.

Would I date another transgender person?

Good question. I would not rule it out. The problem is I work with trans people as my job. I have transitioned myself. I lived that life in my personal life and still do in my professional life.

When I am not at work I am just the average girl! I am very active and enjoy spending time with people and I dont discuss trans stuff with them.

Now if I were to date another trans person there is a definit chance that I would be exposed to the trans stuff all over again in my personal life. To add to this there is a number of CDs that really are TS but not willing or able to admit this (so that adds more complexity to the potential relatioship) The trans stuff simply is not really something I yearn to partake in on a relationship level.

Now if I met a trans person that was not stuck in what I will call trannyland (or pink fog) and lived the normal life or if I met a CD that could separate the CD stuff from our relationship I would then give it some thought!

KAtie
    Last edited by Katesback; 04-21-2010 at 03:19 PM.

I would love to go out in public with another CDer but I don't know if it would have any sexual attraction - Ellen

Yes, I think it would be fun to have someone with to crossdress with and I would have someone understanding about what I am.
    Amanda

If you want to know from a GG, I already am...would I willingly go into that again? Probably not, because it's too complex and I like to be treated like a woman, I like to be valued, appreciated, loved, I like romance and feeling I'm desired...you're not likely to get that with a CDer who is basically into themselves. Does it have to do with dressing? No. It has to do with how they are and treat us. They're too often confused and not open/honest with themselves, let alone us.
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

I would. But I'm not sure if I could date someone that dressed all the time. I'm really uncomfortable with attracting attention and whatnot in crowds. I'd prefer it if people were just like "Oh, there's another one of them gay couples." Now a ftm crossdresser would be a nice little weird ass situation. I'd give it a try but I'm not sure if I'd like it, really.

This has been asked before. And being pansexual, not a problem for me.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Why not ? i date one right now, she looks great in levis and a flannel shirt.

Tina L.