Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date a crossdresser?

Little Miss Aussie

If she is hot and I found her attractive yes. But are you then classed as bisexual ?
    Emma 73

Absolutely!

I'd have to say yes. Yes I would. Rule nothing or no one out.

While my wife doesn't consider herself a cross dresser, she doesn't wear dresses, doesn't own any heels, never wears cosmetics at all, and is usually wearing jeans and a shirt only. So in a sense I have married a cross dresser even if she doesn't accept the label.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

[SIZE="3"]I gotta say No, that sorta stuff doesnt float my boat, am happy with my GG [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Not really sure,but as a crosssdresser,I have been dated,and all I can say is,its sooo good. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Georginamilnes View Post
    Not really sure,but as a crosssdresser,I have been dated,and all I can say is,its sooo good. xx
    I agree with you 100 %
    Mistybtm

Absolutely yes!

Well being gay, I would have to say YESH!. hehe.
    But I find it rather attractive myself.

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    While my wife doesn't consider herself a cross dresser, she doesn't wear dresses, doesn't own any heels, never wears cosmetics at all, and is usually wearing jeans and a shirt only. So in a sense I have married a cross dresser even if she doesn't accept the label.
    I am sorry but your wife is not a crossdresser, this idea that because we do not go around in clothes that CDER's feel maketh the woman, means we are crossdressers makes me and several other GG's very angry
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Silver Member
    Yes I would and I have
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I don't know....yet. I have not been around other CD's yet so I can't answer this question yet.

Of course, this is assuming that I'm no longer with my wife, but if that were the case, my best answer is "maybe". I'm pretty straight when it comes to relationships, but if it were a really cute guy who looked good both when CD'ing and in drab...well, I won't rule out the possibility 100%.

Maybe. I've not been asked yet. Could be lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I am sorry but your wife is not a crossdresser, this idea that because we do not go around in clothes that CDER's feel maketh the woman, means we are crossdressers makes me and several other GG's very angry
    Sheila. I never gave it any thought that a GG would get angry if we called them a cross dresser for wearing anything that is meant for a male. I for one would not consider any GG a cross dresser simply because she dressed in any article of clothing meant for the male. It is an accepted norm for GG's to dress in anything they want to dress in without reproach. They are not looked down upon by anyone. The simple fact is a pretty, cute attractive woman looks good in anything she puts on. My So wears articles of male clothing from time to time and I surely do not see anything about her to suggest she is a cross dresser. She is simply being comfortable in clothes that fit whatever she might be doing at the time.
    Us CD's simply have to accept the fact that a woman can wear whatever she wants , when she wants, and no one thinks badly of her. However, society frowns on a man wearing women's clothes and in most cases looks ridiculous in some, if not most clothes designed for a female. Society sets the acceptable fashion rules and we simply have to abide by them to not be ridiculed, laughed at or worse. All I can say is CD's just need to chill and deal with it. Many men love to see his wife wearing one of his dress shirts as a nightie. It makes me feel loved, closer and happy to see my SO in one of my shirts. And she is definitely not a cross dresser.
    I'll admit, it would be nice if wives got the same warm feelings seeing their husband wearing something of hers to be comfortable. But it's not happening.

Why is it I read a question and wonder exactly what the Op meant? Does the OP mean would a CD date another CD? Or does the OP mean would a male CD date a female CD? So confused!
    Then what is a "date"? Does the OP mean a date like a non CD man and woman would go out on...dinner, dance, movie or whatever. So let me respond this way....IF I was not in a committed relationship with a GG that I love beyond words, I'd like to be around other CD's out at a Trans friendly place. But then again, my SO has no problem with me being around and socializing with other CDs.

Now comes the nitty gritty...Would I have sex with another CD? (if that is part of what the OP might include in the original question) But to me it would not be a 'date' as I view what a date is.
    There would be no commitment or desire or hope of committing to a relationship beyond friendship due to our common interests. Simply put, I am not into men, and let's face it under all the glitz and glitter is a man. In my past, I have had sex with other CD's. But ONLY while I was also cross dressed. But I did not call them 'dates' It was rare and just a sexual erotic thing to do and make me feel more feminine. I do not even consider myself bisexual since I was attracted to the feminine image the other CD's presented. I viewed those few times as kind of a lesbian act.
    I look at many of the CD's here and admit that under the right circumstances or setting, I could be sexual with them as well as friends. But again, that is IF I was not in a committed relationship. I simply will not cheat on my SO with anyone. But to date them as a man dates a woman? No way.

Definitely, if I was attracted.

Old enough to know better LilyRobbins's Avatar
    Most definitely I would ...

No way...

I wear the panties around here...LOL.

Don't need some crossdresser going through my things while I'm at work, stretching out my best sweaters and putting runs in my hose.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

go out as friends while I was in drab yes. As a date no. Has to be a real gg for me
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

if i weren't married, i do know a couple of FTM dressers that i would date in a heartbeat!
    :HEEHEE:
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree

Sure

I would if she was cute. I'd love to.

the thought of being intimate with another cd has crossed my mind, but, at this point in my life i have to say i would go on a shopping/drinking/clubbing date, but that's about it. mostly because the lingerie/makeup/etc would have to come off sometime, and i'm not attracted to men at all.
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

I'd love to if there was some physical attraction.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    No, i don't think so.
    Dana Ryan