Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Would you date a crossdresser?

Um, well, Hell Yes!

This is an interesting question that seems to raise every permutation of gender identity and association.

I'm a str8 guy, but an increasingly bi CD. Other threads have discussed the tendency is some of us to want to "experiment" when dressed. I certainly feel that. When dressed I want to be with another dressed person - it could be female (oh, please, God, are you listening?!), or a fairly passable male. The attraction to a male is increasing.

So, would I date another CD? Sure. Hell, yes! My attraction is to everything femme, and some CD's do it much better than some GG's.

My two cents,

Heidi

Smile Let me think...

Of course,
    I have and still would if I were single. The reasons for me are about the person I am with. Rather it be a CD, GG or Transsexual. I appreciate the underlying person I connect to more than anything else. Besides, I have great love and appreciation for all things femme.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Quote Originally Posted by AlainaSC View Post
    My personal belief is to never say never.
    Quoting for truth. There are so many definitions of "dating" it makes my head spin... I'd hang out with other CDers, I'd go to a movie with one, I'd go to Applebees with one... if it got more personal than that, not so sure how far I'd go. This is all hypothetical of course, I haven't been near another CDer for a long time.

In a bloody heartbeat. Well... maybe not, that would probably be bad and good. I mean, the heart needs to get the blood flowing, but if it was leaking then it-- Oh, stay on topic? Yeah, sure, I can do that.

A MTF crossdresser, definitely. I'd be more than okay with it. It'd be so much fun being able to do manly things like go to a football game or Hooters, and feminine things like shopping. And I'm not even going to get into all the role-play fantasies that would drive me wild.

A FTM crossdresser... That's when it gets a bit iffy. I mean, it'd still be cool, for the same reasons as above, it's just one tiny little thing that bothers me. Short hair. I have no idea why, but dating some one with short hair; I just can't do it. I love long hair, but if they can pull off being a guy with long hair, then again... yes, in a bloody heartbeat, for pretty much the same reasons as above.

The only problem I would see is suddenly bumping into another CD'er and starting an affair... Although, if I could manage a menage a trois (I know for a fact I spelled the first word wrong)... Hm... Wait what? I'm sorry, I was distracted for a second there.

The only realistic problem is... While dating a CD'er would be cool and all, there are just times in my life when I would really like to be with a person who is the same person no matter what, ya know? I'm slowly realizing that I can still be myself no matter which mode I'm in, but just having that some one who doesn't have modes would be nice at times. A stabilizer, if you will.

I sort of rambled on that last paragraph, hopefully you all understand what I'm trying to say.
    If you're lying, or you have a secret, I'll know it.

Nope! I'll only date a man. Even If I just know a man CD's, I am completely turned off by him sexually.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    I dated a crossdresser...but I dated her while I was my male self...not while I was my female self. However, I would have no problem dateing a crossdresser while being my female self either!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
    No. I'm still biologically a male and I'm attracted to women (both biologically and in appearance).

Kinda wondering if I'm being fair, breaking those rules myself as a CD and looking for a girl that accepts it...
    There are accepting women out there, I happen to be one myself! And yes, I would date a CDer

Cherie
    [SIZE="1"]Right now.[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]This moment is all we have. There is no past or future , only this moment exists. In this moment, I have no struggles or challenges, or problems. In this moment, I am happy and content.[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    sure I would, why not?
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

Sure

I would and have,it's an experience I wouldn't trade. Looking back,I can't believe I'd kept the door closed on new thoughts,people and understanding for so long.I wish I wouldn't have thrown up barriers earlier in life.My wish is for everyone to learn another from the inside,then the out.

I'm pretty sure I would, as others have expressed, I love and appreciate all things feminine, and a CD who looks good, and there are many here that do, seems perfectly fine for me.

Although what I'm not sure is, If I'd want to date her as another CD, that would be nice as two girls, or as a guy, or both. I guess I'll find out some day

Would I date a CDer? Yes, maybe and no.

Yes, if both of us were enfemme.

Maybe, if she enfemme and me in drab.

No, if both of us in drab, then it would be a guy's night out.

I would have to say no. Attracted to the biological women. Just need to find who will let me dress.

Yes, why not if you like them.

I would date a fellow CD or an understanding GG to help me grow into the woman that I desire to be. Life is a constant learning experience, so why be close minded? Dating can be "platonic" if you want it to be.

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    I consider str8 but I do find myself acctracted to other transgenders so would I then posible yes.
    Come join me on facebook

Me, no i wouldnt. It would be kindof awkward since 1st im not gay and second who would be which gender in the relationship. Im just a dresser not a practicer. but to those who would, enjoy!

I have had a friend ask me if I would date a man, and or have sex with one.
    My stead fast answer has always been, yes to date, no to sex.

What I mean is if the male does a decent feminine look, or an androgynous look and wanted a date with me in my attire, I would "date" them. But when it comes to intimate relations...I could not even have that sort of thing with Mana Sama, and I find him quite appealing to look at.

Now, if it was a female that presented as a nice mix of male and female, but did not take on the attitude of a male along with other features, I would date in a heartbeat, and if things worked out go all the way. (sorry for that sports reference )

I simply am not attracted to the male physique.

I would prefer to get hooked up with a woman that was just like me when it comes to philosophy concerning clothing and self presentation. It would be fun to do the full role reversal, but only for a short while.

In short, I would like a woman in my life that is confident enough in herself to not care what others thought about the person she dated, and defended my presentation as I would for her's.

Yea, I'm a strange one.
    Last edited by Pythos; 07-23-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

Dating another CD

2 years ago, while in drab, I had a very nice date with a lovely crossdresser. I hope to see her again but we live 4 hours apart and each have family obligations.

What surprised me was that I would consider being roommates with another CD. It would be handy to have a gal-pal and a buddy all in one.

As my mom said when I came out to her on my 40th birthday (she was 70), "Everyone is capable of enjoying a sexual relationship with another person, regardless of genitals".
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    God no! She would spend half my fashion budget and I just couldn't have that! Not to mention that there is only room for one nut case in a relationship and I've got that position all sewn up thank you very much.
    I agree 100% my wife call me a clothes ***** cause I do the laundry and alot of her cute tops end up in my closet lol
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsa Larson View Post
    As my mom said when I came out to her on my 40th birthday (she was 70), "Everyone is capable of enjoying a sexual relationship with another person, regardless of genitals".
    Elsa, based on the above-referenced extremely unbiased and profound statement, your mom was a very intelligent woman.

As to the OP's question, I believe attraction, for me, is so much more than biological gender.

That being said, I really don't think I'd rule anyone out.
    Last edited by RebeccaLynne; 07-23-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Finishing the thought...

Yes, I would....I think it would be fun.

I did but it's harder to find than I thougth

Before I was married I did date TG's. It was harder than I thought it would be. I never really got that interested. I find many very very attractive but when it comes to dating I found it to be harder to find a compatible TG than a GG. Part of that is sheer numbers and part is all of the baggage that we all carry around.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Absolutely Yes

We would share a common bond.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Looking for Mr. Right Now TriciaO's Avatar
    No, I don't think that I could. Maybe I just haven't met the right one yet, but so far the Tricia side of me is only attracted to men who are men 100% of the time. The other side is only interested in women, so there are no sides of me left for dating a crossdresser.

a long time ago i had a relationship with a crossdresser that lasted around 8 months.it was fine

There are some that are so attractive that I would try to date them.. I strike out with GG all the time so I'd probably do the same with cd's..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...