Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Many Have Large Natural Breasts >

Little Miss Aussie

I have had a size b breasts since i was 13. My wife complains because they are bigger than hers. I love putting my girls in to my sexy bras.
    I feel for the other CD that don't have natural breast.

Luv Emma.

Aspiring Member

Does falsies count?

I have Trucare 8's yesterday I applied new adhesive to them. Went to bed w/o my VS 38C and had the greatest night sleep ever. Got up this AM had all my French Nails and all gir;ie parts were in place amd decided to attempt a backward bra hook mount ( I have a 40% success ratio) and I had a phenominal feeling of feminity. Powdered the bod, applied makeup, hung on earrings, and greeted my new roomate. Truly a girlie feeling.

40 B, I do believe that massage is firming them up. The Chic Shaper and Torsette steer a bit of stray baby fat into the right place, where a C is required.

Despite my weight I can only fill an "a" cup. So I have to say that I started cross dressing because I like girl's clothes.

I was always big chested and now that i'm older they have filled out.My docter started me on proscar 6 weeks ago and they seem just a tad fuller or it might just be wishfull thinking.A proper bra size for me is a 44a but i wear a 38 c and can fill it.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I have always had a bit of a 'chest' and I have been a little self conscious about it. As I have aged I now have a little more of a chest. I still wouldn't call it a bust. But one can hope. I can fill a 36A bra and almost a 36B. I have two 'young' girls and two boys!!

Brooke.

I spent a couple years on hormones, so I have about A-Cup breasts. When i stopped developing, I stopped the hormones (started too old)...

I have been blessed with a perfect pair of 38Bs in my adult life. As a little boy, the other boys in gym class would tease me about my breasts. I remember hearing one of my aunts saying to my mother that I should wear a bra.

I guess I have enough to be somewhat noticeable. The other day I was wearing a white shirt, somewhat sheer. One of the girls indicated I needed an undershirt because she could see my nips.

(Or maybe I just had wishful thinking.)

40b

Fill out a soft cup well. The wife likes them as muchas I do

same boat as Barbara M., my right is an A and my left is a B, and I'm right handed, but thats not why I started dressing, like so many I was 6 and flat as a pancake
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Small naturals but but but unusually long hard nipples...that count? (does for muah! fun! )

I wish.

The GG's in my family all have very large breasts(Lucky). Although they do ont think so.

I am flat as a pan.

I am a 38A/B (small B) naturally. I am slender and I think that most of it is because in my early "macho" years, I was a weight lifting fanatic and I developed some nice "pecs". They were well-defined and very manly. Now, in my early 50's I have quit the weight lifting, but I run and stay fit, so the "pecs" have greatly softened and have a bit of a bounce to them, which is nice. I sure do wish they were at least a full "B" cup.

Mackenzie