Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a part of you that would like to be female?

Karen, you're such a faker!!

I love having the best of both worlds! I just wish I had a smaller frame, with bigger breasts.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

All of me--I've begun the transition.
    warmly, Linnea

There was a part of me that wanted to be "one with" the other 'parts of me' that were repressed and locked away since childhood, having been unconsciously labeled as 'female.'

If you take away all the niftly little english tricks and grammar clauses, negatives, abstractions, etc... and reduce the above statement to the very simple terms the unconscious understands implicitly, then regurgitate it back out in unconscious wordless, 'emotional' language, it sounds (or more accurately, 'feels') about like this:

"me want be female"
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Be more feminine?

yes I would. I love having naturally grown boobs and love being able to put my girls in great fitting bras like these Caciique Demi Under Wire push Up Bras.
    http://www.lanebryant.com/cacique/br...4791/index.pro
    Fantastic Fit and very comfortable. I'm wearing a 44C cup and filling the cups naturally.

Then there is the part down there,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by serinalynn; 04-18-2010 at 03:23 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

a truly wonderful question

and i seem to have several thoughts

the reality is that I work as a man, look like a man, (I have realy kept much or as much of my cross dressing in private or so I think and still try to a large part) so from this view I have e femine side that is or has never been given or provided the chance to develop and live ( so there is potentially lots of me that would like to be female.

in my ideal world where I would like to be able to get up in the morning and decide whether I want a tank top or dress shirt ( not sure that they suit the same world but anyway this is my ideal world) or I like my underwear silky and femine with my jeans and a pink shirt (this of course would be my anti bullying ensemble) and again and again I would a world where I can just fit my skin and for much of my life I (unfortunatley ) have not felt like I fit my skin

so yes and no or no and yes ( not maybe though )

then right now in the Spring sunny hot day I just want to be wearing a pink skirt with a white blouse working in my garden ( organic ) with a glass of white wine and hotdog with mustard

reality sets in and I find myself just a little (maybe lots) frustrated I cannot express me as me

so there is and there is not and there is somewhere in all of that me and thats one of the reasons I am so lucky to have found this group

I do plan this summer to have a day or two to dress fully and be with my feminine side so who knows perhaps I will be able to add more on this question then

great question -- thank you

Not for a second has an ounce of my being wanted to be female.

Menstrual periods. The Glass Ceiling in the workplace. The still existing, although illegal, disparity in equal pay for equal work. Menopause. Osteoporosis after menopause. Childbirth and labor pains. Being the primary care-giver for the rug rats. Station wagons and mini-vans instead of Camaros and Mustangs and Miatas. Being weaker physically and having to worry about being prey for some weirdo unless I go out with a group.

Not for me, baby!

The only intriguing thing is the idea of being multiple orgasm capable, although I'm not sure that the orgasms are as intense for a female as a male. But, how would I know to compare?

Personally, I've made an accomodation to the world I live in, and am happy as possible with the situation I have.

I've never visited the F2M discussion board on Crossdressers, but I think I should after thinking about this subject a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if there was a magic Pill,that could transform you into a sexy woman even for a short time when you desired it,One for the Boffins to work on lol
    [SIZE="4"]Wow, please give me a lifetime supply of that pill....
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

The magic pill idea sounds wonderful.

There are days that I really wish that I was a complete woman. As others have mentioned though, the reality of today sets in. I too work in a manly environment that is pretty conservative.

Well we can always dream.

Definitely, the problem is always which part is in control.
    Michelle

Post Yes!!!! the whole package!!!!

There some things I like about being a man. Looking back on my life I wish I would have been born a female. As a man it's been a long a very lonely life. SRS is not an option. Way to late and no enough $$ to go down that road. I think if I was born as a woman, I think I could have been more lucky with love and relationships!!!!! God knows it couldn't have been any worst.
    The lonely flower in the desert wearing HEELS

Even I would admit to thinking about it sometimes. I found myself thinking about it pretty deeply one day while laying in a tanning bed, about how I've developed my own sense of style and embraced my TG identity but wouldn't be too upset if I woke up and were a girl tomorrow. I try to live like a girl would though, not by living as one per se, but by being myself and playing with my wardrobe and my interests the same way a girl would and not letting my maleness be a deterrent.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post
    I can also admit that, inside, there is a part of me that would love to be female.

How about you?

Come on now, fess' up!
    I can honestly say that apart from my mind, my heart and every fibre of my being, there is no part of me that wants to be female

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    Menstrual periods. The Glass Ceiling in the workplace. The still existing, although illegal, disparity in equal pay for equal work. Menopause. Osteoporosis after menopause. Childbirth and labor pains. Being the primary care-giver for the rug rats. Station wagons and mini-vans instead of Camaros and Mustangs and Miatas. Being weaker physically and having to worry about being prey for some weirdo unless I go out with a group.
    A small price to pay for being whole IMNSHO
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-18-2010 at 05:42 PM.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    Even I would admit to thinking about it sometimes......I try to live like a girl would though, not by living as one per se, but by being myself and playing with my wardrobe and my interests the same way a girl would and not letting my maleness be a deterrent.
    Ryan, I like how you put it.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

I knew long ago, that I was born wrong, and I also know that to transition at my age now, for me, is out of the question. So I am good where I am now.
    NOT your girl next door!

I started wondering about whether I should be a woman quite early in life (lost in the mists of memory), on and off, maybe not very strongly, much much earlier than when I started crossdressing (at 30). Since then I've learned that there's a balance point and that balance is mostly male, but it's still fun to daydream about.

If I had a choice I would definately pick .... F E M A L E

Vicki

Is there part of me that would like to be female?

Yes every day at some point of the day I find my self saying hay GOD it would be so nice to be a girl. In the next life pleas allow me to be a girl if it is possible.

I am afraid I would loose my entire family if I ever acted on these feelings but I have to admit they are real.

Yes. I have often wondered what it would be like to be female. I am 99% sure this will never happen though. I do like that magic pill idea that another poster had though.

I'd be happy to have smaller feet so I can buy some of those beautiful shoes out there. Those of us in 13s and better don't get the best shoe selection
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

If a part of you WANTS to be female, doesn't this mean that it's not female? It wouldn't 'want' to be if it already was, right? It would just say "I'm female, lol."

So if this part is not female already, and just 'wants' to be, what is it? Male? Dualism at work, hehe. Yang wants to be yin, to gonflagarate itself within its antithesis, divide by zero and watch the universe implode.

How about this, then: "The part of me that already is what one might call 'female' wants to live and be affirmed."

The universe can survive with that.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    breasts please!

That's the confusing part... There are some days when I really do feel a strong female desire and others when it is the complete opposite. I'm satisfied with my male self and I have a feeling if I were physically female I would feel the same and mostly live the same life... it would be really neat to be one or the other physically, at the flip of a switch. I'll settle for wigs and makeup once in a while though.
    Chickie

Yes, the hard part is determining if my desire to be female is the dominant trait, or if my desire to just crossdress is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    If a part of you WANTS to be female, doesn't this mean that it's not female? It wouldn't 'want' to be if it already was, right? It would just say "I'm female, lol."
    I love your thought process Wen! Yes, in a way, I know I am not TS is by the fact that the part of me that "wants" to be female implys that it is indeed not female, as you state. Someone TS would know they are female inside already.

So if this part is not female already, and just 'wants' to be, what is it? Male? Dualism at work, hehe. Yang wants to be yin, to gonflagarate itself within its antithesis, divide by zero and watch the universe implode.
    Is that akin to matter and anti-matter?

How about this, then: "The part of me that already is what one might call 'female' wants to live and be affirmed."

The universe can survive with that.
    That is a good way of looking at it. I still view myself as being physically male, with a mind that (I think) mostly views the world the way males do. I do believe the part of me that I could call female would be my emotional being. That definatly seems female to me. My female emotional side is always wanting to be out, set free and be validated. I love engaging in positive emotional releases as well as letting out the need to grieve at times.

Thanks for your input Wen.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan