Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds Want To Know - Week 1

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    The GGs have some questions they'd like to ask so as to better understand the CDs. We've put the questions together and will be posting them in sets of three every week. Please feel free to answer any number of them. We appreciate your input!

1) What is the number one reason you wear feminine clothing?

Love seeing a woman in a dress or skirt and I always had a thing for them were one day as a youngster I had to put one on and well one thing led to another.

2) Are you open and honest with your SO about your dressing? If not, how does the deception affect your relationship?

No I'm not, she has found out but I'm not comfortable talking about it with her.

3) Are you attracted to your partner as much as your girl-side?
    My girl side has nothing on my wife.

1) mostly stress relief, but some fantasy also

2) yes

3) I am more attracted to my wife

I dress because the girl inside me loves to feel and look like a girl from time to time. My wife knows that I dress and would rather that I did not, or at least not as often. I love my wife way more than i could ever love myself (and I have a big ego), so Andrea will always take a back seat to her. Andrea

1. it just feels right. it is very hard to explain

2. i was. and she did o.k. with it for a year ,
    and all of a sudden i had to throw of my stuff out
    or we would get a divorce .so now i have hidding it for
    a while now. (what will be will be) and i realy love my wife.

3. yes

Untitled

Cos I look terrible naked

2) Are you open and honest with your SO about your dressing? If not, how does the deception affect your relationship?

Yes, see answer #1

We work like a pair of magnets, attracting each other
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Gold Member
    For me it is entirely relaxing. I feel like I am expressing more of myself; what is really inside of me.

I am one that firmly believes that a marriage should be completely open. My wife knows everything and always has, at least within the limits of what I could verbalize and understand myself at the time.

I am not attracted to my girl side. There is no part of it that I do to sartisfy an attraction to myself.

I have felt drawn towards it since I was very young. I don't really feel as if I am truely being myself without it. I still think and act the same regardless of what I'm wearing but when dressed I feel like I am being honest about myself to the world.

I introduced the idea to my wife very early into our relationship, and my honesty paid off with fantastic support from her. She has given me skirts, underwear, jewellry and makeup for Christmas, shaped my eyebrows and borrowed my tights on numerous occasions! I feel very lucky and blessed to have her in my life.

I think they are different things. I am sexually attracted to my wife, where as I don't feel like I'm really myself without the clothes.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

For the inquiring minds

Why do I dress? I love the feeling I get from it,it is part of me and suppressing it brought me alot of grief when I tried to stop. Am I totlally honest, no, but we have made alot of progress in the last year which has made the relationship better. Dressing was a huge problem for years in our relationship. Yes I am very,very much attracted to my wife, always will be.

1. Everything feels right when I dress. It is the only time that I feel completely right.
    2. My SO, who is wonderful person, would divorce me in a minute if she knew. I have led a rich CD life hidden from her for many years.
    3. I am very attracted to my SO. I do not know what the comparison of her to my female side means. I would be insanely happy in a world where I could be my female self with her.

#1) I wear them because like many of you have said,I like the feel,the colors,the texture,the way they feel and the way I look in them. That doesn't mean that I pass as female only that I like what I have on. I know I could never pass even on a dark night dresed in black!
    #2) Yes, my wife knows.She tolerates it but doesn't really encourage it.
    #3) I like who I am in these clothes but I don't even to pretend that there is a
    another "person". I am who I am. I really love my wife much more than the clothing . I
    wear it for me and would give it up in a second if my marriage started to fall apart. Based on the complex problems life throws out everyday, giving up clothing is pretty simple.

I like looking nice and in my eyes feminine = nice, pretty, and attractive.
    it also helps relive stress, but Kayaking, target shooting, and romance with my wife also relive stress.

Yes I have to be honest with her she is my cohort in crime

I think I can look nice and maybe even attractive but I cant do to me what I can do to my wife
    so I have t say that I am more attracted to my wife.

Thank you all for your candid answers, we appreciate them because they help us understand better. Kudos to all of you who responded!
    Enacting life's lessons into positive change...

I have so many answers for #1. I think the real answer is that It just feels right. Like it should have always been this way.

I would love to be open with my wife. She knows, but it's one of those out of sight, out of mind deals.

I find my wife as hot to me as the day I met her 34 years ago.

Good question-I have no idea.... lol! I gave up trying to find a reason years ago. doesn't matter, I enjoy it!

Yes, I believe to have a good marriage, it requires complete honesty. This goes for other "alternative" things we do as well.

Much more attracted to my wife than my girl-side. I try to avoid narcissism anyway.... lol

Because it's so much fun to do it! I just like the way it looks and feels on my body.

Yes, I am.

My girl side and boy side are the same, but I'm more attracted to my partners than I am with myself.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

1) I'm drawn to it. I've always wanted to "be pretty," and this is it. I haven't discovered if there's anything serious beyond that yet, though I'm fair certain I'm not TS material.

2) Totally - she knew way before we were married. We don't nnecessarily volunteer absolutely everything, but when it comes up, it's open. If it's important, it's asked about.

3) Partner >> girl side
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Banned Read only

It feels right, it feels good, it's what belongs.

I don't have an SO to deceive.

No partner to be attacted to

Because it feels good to me and is an extension of who I am as a person.

Yes my baby knows everything there is to know about me and Kiera.

I love my SO very much but at the same time I love Kiera also. Even though we are one in the same I find that we are two. I have things that I like as a GM but, in the same notion Kiera has things she likes as a GG. Sounds weird I know but it is true.

1) no clue, just do

2) yup, we share everything

3) I don't have a girl-side. I'm just me

I don't know for sure, But I do know that I feel more relaxed and more myself when dressed.

Yes I am totally open with her about it.

Not so much anymore, I was was, but her total lack of desire has pretty much pushed me away.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

1) I was always embarrassed about my lack of traditional male attributes. When I was a boy I looked like a girl with one (very small) addition. I have always been able to wear female clothing with no adjustments.
    2) I used to be but after a time I realised it made her uncomfortable and so I do it when she is not around. She knows I do.
    3) When I am dressed, I have no male-type desires - for myself or anyone else.

It just feels good, comforting, kind of like seeing an old friend.

I'm married, and came out six months into our three year courtship. Right, now, I'm probably 95% honest. If I'm dressed, and she comes home, I feel really embarrassed, still, but she ensures me that I don't need to be. I also have a desire to go out dressed (in other towns/cities), that she doesn't accept/encourage/authorize. It causes tension, and except for a couple of partial dressing situations in remote cities, have respected her.

Absolutely, she's hot.
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    If I'm dressed, and she comes home, I feel really embarrassed, still, but she ensures me that I don't need to be.
    Just curious, Sedona, why do you feel embarrassed, even when your wife is accepting?
    Reine

1) I like the look and feel of the clothes and how I feel when I wear them. I've described it before as it scratches and itch I can not otherwise reach.

2) During the reign of my first wife I didn't wear or have anything. During our breakup one time in storage I tried on one her dresses that looking back I should have kept. She never knew and to this day I believe would use it ammo against me. For the current love of my life while it took some time to get there she knows all and is as included as she wishes to be.

3) I don't really have a boy side/girl side. We tried that as a means of separating things until it seemed to me that it was easier to dislike/disparage the girl side and since there in my head is only one real me and the sting from the heat burned the boy side as much as it did the girl so she had to go. If the question is do I love my wife more than myself, yes. We discussed at length whether or not I could not be a cross dresser. I could make the choice never to dress again. I can not make the choice not to want to or promise that it wouldn't cause hurt and resentment on my part. She felt that it would be unfair of her to ask that of me and we worked together for our compromise.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

The GGs have some questions they'd like to ask so as to better understand the CDs. We've put the questions together and will be posting them in sets of three every week. Please feel free to answer any number of them. We appreciate your input!

1- I like the way what I wear feels on me and I feel more relaxed wearing what I wear.

2- I told my girlfriend about my cross-dressing early in our relationship and she was and is supportive of me.

3- I am totally attracted to my girlfriend and I don't feel that it has any comparison to my cross-dressing.

Tomara