Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds Want To Know - Week 1

1) What is the number one reason you wear feminine clothing?

I'm not really sure. It's something I've always done, ever since puberty. It feels right to me. I've always felt that I'd have liked to have been a woman, and this is as close as I can get to that reality. And I just love the look and feel, as well as the infinite variety of women's attire. And it is such a different experience entirely than the narrow spectrum that men's fashions draw from.

2) Are you open and honest with your SO about your dressing? If not, how does the deception affect your relationship?

Not entirely. She knows I do this, but I doubt heavily that she knows to what extent I have taken it. It's not something she wishes to have as a part of her life. So she chooses to not discuss it, participate in it, or really acknowledge it very much. Out of respect and deference to her, I keep it pretty much under wraps.

3) Are you attracted to your partner as much as your girl-side?

Absolutely. I love my wife completely. And the attraction I feel for her is completely different from the attraction I have to crossdressing. Apples and oranges there, I think.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    The GGs have some questions they'd like to ask so as to better understand the CDs. We've put the questions together and will be posting them in sets of three every week. Please feel free to answer any number of them. We appreciate your input!

I just love dressing girly and ptreey

2) Are you open and honest with your SO about your dressing? If not, how does the deception affect your relationship?
    working on it sometimes i feel am hurting my family

yes but in different ways

It's one of those guilty pleasures for me. The feel of the material. If they made men's clothes out of nylon and such, this would all be much easier.

I don't have an SO. I hope I will have the guts to tell her from the beginning. I wouldn't want to hide things. If a new SO couldn't accept it, then I would be better off without her.

I'm very much attracted to certain women. Maybe too much. I tend to idolize them, which isn't really fair to them, but that's how I feel about them.
    Silk bloomers make me wanna dance.

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    1. it is what i feel right in.
    2.tried my best to be. she wants no part of it.
    3.we have a strict no-physical-contact policy.
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

I have always beleaved that I should been female and now am going through the change.

My SO new of my feeling and accepted what i am

yes probaly equal
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

1. Not sure. CDing appeared out of the blue at age 6 and has never left. Probably never will. So, I keep doing it.

2. After I came out to her, yes. She knows every single detail.

3. I'm not attracted to my girl-side. I'm attracted to my SO!

week 1

1. To have the feeling of my Fem side expressed.

2. My wife knows all about my CDing.

3. Yes I love my wife I think more then myself.

I should have elaborated, not everyone wants to read my whole biography.

1. For most of my childhood years, I was told that I was supposed to be a girl, I was often dressed as one, and taught to be like one. The only physical affection I ever knew as a kid, was when I was dressed and acting as a girl. Call it conditioning or whatever, it imprinted the idea that I was really a girl into my mind, and it will never go away. So, I subconsciously always feel like I'm supposed to be a girl and wear girls clothing, so I do whenever I can. Wearing mens clothes feels inappropriate.

2. No SO to be open with. So far, I haven't met a woman who is interested in a guy who is stuck with feeling like he's supposed to be a girl, even if we both know that the rest of me knows it's not true.

3. I never really thought of my 'girl side' as being something to be attracted to. I'm guessing you're questioning the idea postulated by the autogynephilia theory here? Or maybe you mean romanticizing the idea of being a girl as a better life than being a boy. Well, I would say that it's probably just different; not better, not worse, just different. For, if I were magically changed into a girl today, I would not be much better off, just presented with a new set of advantages in life, and some new disadvantages as well.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 05-17-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: to elaborate on the concepts.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

#1 The girl In me.

#2 Very open. She konws and accepts my dressing.

#3 YES she's my world.
    Angie

) What is the number one reason you wear feminine clothing?

I think the #1 reason i wear fem clothing is the fem feeling that comes over me as I'm dressing. It gives me an outlet to be more sensitive and sensual.

No, my wife does not have a clue that i cd. I do feel guitly and a little selfish a times...I guess that why i'm on a 1year hiatus now.

Yes!

#1 I love the feeling of womens clothes and like being able to enjoy the best of 2 worlds.
    #2 She doesn't know and our relationship is great.
    #3.I'm attracted to my wife more than my girl-side but my girl-side is a close 2nd

The GGs have some questions they'd like to ask so as to better understand the CDs. We've put the questions together and will be posting them in sets of three every week. Please feel free to answer any number of them. We appreciate your input!

I actually don't wear it all that much, since I am pretty much closeted and TG, but for comfort, when I do.

I have no SO. No deception there.

I have no 'attraction' to my femme side. It is simply what I am. I think what people confuse with "attraction to girl side" is the nagging persistence of the psyche to be true to itself, and given that almost all crossdressing is forced to be closeted, it comes off a bit like an obsession, and that can resemble an attraction to a degree.

If it was not closeted and actually accepted by society, I don't know how much it would resemble an attraction/obsession, except for those who have it as a fetish, much like one would have for vinyl or leather...

1. I adore the clothes, heels and make-up and how they feel and make me feel.

2. Yes Open and honest about my dressing

3. I am attracted to my wife same no matter what I wear, but she is not sexually attracted to my fem side at all.

Catching up!

Because I need to. I am not a woman, but there is a strong feminine tendency in me that is best expressed by presenting as a woman from time to time.

Yes. She knew about me long before we began a romantic relationship and is very encouraging and supportive.

She always says I'm the pretty one, but I'm not attracted to me, I'm attracted to her, body and soul.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

It has changed over the years. When I was very young it was for exploration and because it seemed there was something wonderful there. After puberty it became pretty exciting and it had it's own draw. For the last 20 or more years it's been moving back to where it started. I feel very comfortable, very normal and happy when I'm en femme and there is very little sexual excitement in the experience.

I was hiding it for a very long time. I was cranky and was putting some of my dressing needs ahead of my wife and family. After it came out and we discussed it, our lives did improve significantly. I'm not sure how things would be if my wife had been unhappy or not accepting of my crossdressing.

I love and am dedicated to my wife and would do just about anything for her, including changing much of what I do concerning crossdressing. However, I need to pay some regular attention to my girl-side as well. This is something that we have been integrating into our lives now for many years and it would be very difficult to abandon it now.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

1. Yes, The only male clothes I own are my going to work clothes.

2. Yes, I am the same loving caring person regradless of what I am wearing at any given time.

3. I don't know was a cd before I ever feel in love with a woman. Wife is first place, always. She is loving and accepting of my fem side.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 04-29-2010 at 06:58 PM.

I honestly think I am stuck about half way between female and male. I get enjoyment out of dressing and presenting as a female, but I can do the male thing too! The term that applies is Androgeous, thats what I really am I think.

No SO here. But the last GG GF I had totally knew about my dressing. I met her when in fem mode out at a club. I was also truthful to her about my sexual history and being a wild Tgirl. She was cool with that. I really get mad at those CDs I see with GG GFs or Wives that are secretly bi and fool around. Goes on a bunch!

3) Are you attracted to your partner as much as your girl-side?[/

N/A having no SO.

can you zip me up please? Petra Bellejambes's Avatar

great research project...

It is a privilege to cater to the very real feminine aspects of my whole self. Dressing helps reveal a fuller me to myself.

After 15 years either buried or furtively hidden from my wife, I am out. We are not sure what effect it has on us, but it is not a source of friction.

I am proud of how I appear, but not attracted as such. My wife has beauty that puts me to shame.
    Blogging like a woman possessed at Voyages en Rose.
    Happy dressing, and happy everything else! Petra

1. Relaxation, and the thrill -- yes part sexual
    2. Yes open and accepted
    3. Yes

1. I dress because it is still exciting and an adventure, even though I've been doing it for over 50 years. It unlocks a side of me that is otherwise invisible in both mind and body.

2. Absolutely not. Honesty is highly overrated if it is going to hurt the innocent.

3. CD'ing is like golf or fishing for me, only harder to give up. My SO and I are linked at the heart and soul. We couldn't go without each other any more than we could go without breathing.

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    1) Sexual thrill. There are times where it just feels right/fun to do (and I tend to get caught up in the fashion at times), but that's #1 anyways and I ain't ashamed to admit it.

2) Absolutely. My GF has been supportive and encouraging from the very beginning.

3) Of course. Way more-so. The 2-girl fantasy only works if I have my crazy-hot GF on the other side of the equation.

1) I wear feminine clothing because, and this is really strange to say, I am sick of male fashion. No skirts and not enough cute pink. I also feel more complete in females clothing than I do in males :S

2) We are very open. I am lucky to have an SO who is nurturing of Kara and wants her to grow. This is partly because she likes Kara and that she has heard my stories about people being hurtful in the past and doesnt want to see that happen again.

3) I hate to say it but at times, I do find myself being more attracted to my girl side than I am to my partner

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

Number one reason is relaxation and it feels right. I slip on a bra and my mind clears up. The internal struggle disappears and I am able to concentrate better. Also because I need to. Jennifer simply refuses to go away. Learning to live with her has been an amazing journey.

Yes. I was in denial for ever and she was able to convince that I was crossdresser. If purchasing my makeup is encouraging, than she is supportive.

Yes.

1) The clothes, the make-up, the hair styles, Women get to have all the fun and I enjoy everything about it. I feel more relaxed with a bra and panties on then I ever do wearing boxers. I also enjoy dressing and taking a time out from reality and pretending that I'm someone else. God made me a man but I'm a woman by choice.

2) Completely open and honest now, she even enjoys the occasional bring it into the bedroom.

3) I love my partner but my girl side has been there for years. I'll never stop dressing so I'll say my girl side wins.

1) It feels "sexy", unpressured and makes me feel more aligned with my innate emotional makeup.

2) I am divorced now (many years) and do not have a SO. My CDing was never an issue, since I was on the road 5 days a week when married, and spent the week-ends dealing with my ex's constant extra-marital affairs. If I had the opportunity to experience a genuine and committed partnership, I would have to reveal it. Deception is not something that I believe can exist in a relationship without ultimately ending it. I have been single for many years now with that being a main reason. I could not deceive a partner, ever. I am just not capable of doing it or tolerating others doing it. It makes the whole relationship something completely illogical in my world.

3) Do not have a partner currently. Whenever I did, or when I do in the future, they come before anything else, period. Or I would not be in the relationship. If I lost interest for any reason they would be the first to know, before I took any action outside of the relationship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]