Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I suppose we have all done this

I suppose we have all done this

I just went out to get a sandwich at my usual place, i normally eat there, but as i was there reading the paper, i noticed i still had my nice pearl pink nail polish on! i quickly asked for my sandwich to go, made my excuses and left.

I live in a small town were everyone knows everyone, and i want to be the one to tell my mum, when im ready, and not the gossip mongers!

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

Sarah I've done similar.

I once wore a pearl necklace all afternoon. Went to the gas station, hardware and grocery. Wasn't until I got home that I noticed it. Nothing came of it. Nail polish through the drive through once too.

Bound to happen as it becomes second nature.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I have to make sure that I have the correct shoes on!
    I wear my girl shoes even if I am not dressed.

When I was younger I used to deliver part of my paper round en femme. This was very fun but seen as I didnt always do it en femme I had a few close calls. On top of this my parents friends lived on the other part of my paper round which was hard to avoid.

I recently left nail polish on and realized it when I was in a store. I don't think it was noticed, and tried to act completely normal since I thought that if I tried to cover up, it would just draw attentiuon to my pink nails.

Freddy

Happens alot in the Summer. We'll got out in the warm morning sun to run some errands and when we get out of the car I'll look down at my flip flops and realize I have my toes painted! Oh well........
    Sally

Never.. I do wear fem things in male mode but If I'm wearing something out then I'm doing it on purpose.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    I never even tried to hide it back at the beginning, but OFC a lot of guys paint their nails black too (my usual color at first) and they just figured I was another wierdo.

Guess theyre right, hehehe.
    I love this place.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It hasn't happened with my nails so much. Eyeliner and mascara there have been several times I've gotten second looks just from me being to lazy to remove all of it.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

It really has nothing to do with anyone else but you so don't hide from it... I do understand that you want to be the one who tells your mum though..maybe sooner rather than later?
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I love that pearl pink polish. It is very understated and really not noticeable from a quick look. I wear it when ever the chance presents itself. It is close to a natural color but has a great shine.

A girlfriend painted my finger nails once and wouldn't give me remover to take it off. It was a subtle shade so I wasn't too bothered. A couple of days later at work one of the women from the office spotted it - 'Are you wearing nail polish?' she asked. I just told her the truth and she was fine with that. I'd have been as red as a beetroot if I had done it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    I love that pearl pink polish. It is very understated and really not noticeable from a quick look. I wear it when ever the chance presents itself. It is close to a natural color but has a great shine.
    Its my absolute favourite colour at the moment!

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

ive walked around by accedent with makeup residue still on my eyes,but i think no one cared i dont remember any strange looks
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Nail polish

I once went out to work with my nail polish still clearly visable.

Luckily i only made it to the end of my street. I hurried home with my hands firmly in my pockets

Love

Lucy

I had to stop and buy nail polish remover on my way to work when I noticed the pink nails, a mini mart full of construction workers, and me in my work uniform, Awkward
    Tina B.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Nope! Can't happen!

On MY beat up, wrinkled old man hands, nail polish is a WASTE of time and money!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

worst I ever remember doing was forgetting earrings. Now, it wouldn't be any big deal, but in the 70's?

Jenn

Yes

I went to a VS on the spur of the moment to get some Second Skin Satin panties & had a woman's top on with jeans, tucked. I totally forgot I had glue on french nails on & 1" hoops in my ears. I got a funny look from a SA & figured she saw the jeans & me tucked. No big deal. THEN I handed to SA my credit card to pay & I saw my nails. Talk about turning red. Then I saw my hoops in a reflection. The SA didn't mention anything. Just said thank you.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I had my toe nails partially painted when I had carpal tunnel surgery. My left sock went off so they could put the bracelet on my ankle, and since that foot was clear I didn't mind. In recovery though, when they took the booty things off to put my socks back on I was protesting because I have very bad athletes foot. My right foot still had some toes painted. I don't know if the nurse thought I was protesting because of that, but it really was because my feet should have biohazard signs on them.
    I have also went out with some eye makeup on, that I thought was off. One of my friends noticed it, but thought it was because I had drank a big bottle of robotussin and I was trippin. My dad even saw the makeup and asked about it. When I finally made it home that day and saw myself in a mirror, I noticed what my friend and dad pointed out, but nobody in town while I was doing my running seemed to notice.
    I also went out once with glittery black nail polish.

I ended up driving home from New hampshire on day after meeting someone and completely forgot to take off my make-up. I was making my way through one of the tolls and the guy gave me kind of a funny look, it then dawned on me that I still had all my make-up on.

I did it with mascara. That's how my boys found out about my cd'ing.
    Michelle

First time I ever tried mascara, I totally forgot about it. I went out and met some friends later, but nobody noticed.

Every so often I'll be too lazy to take off nail polish on my toes.

On several occasions family and friends have commented to me or my wife that they thought I was wearing mascara, when in fact I wasn't! I have naturally long eyelashes, which makes my wife and daughters a bit jealous and also means I have to be careful when I do apply mascara because my lashes touch the inside of my glasses.

I nearly always wear a grey (sometimes black) eyeliner. It makes me feel good and is usually not noticed behind my glasses.

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I don't think we just "forget"... these things are called Freudian slips in my book. It's almost as if we set ourselves up to be outed, and then go "OMG, I forgot to remove my nails, I forgot to wipe off my face, I forgot to take off my lashes"... lol. Once you open that closet door, the girl within claims every little inch she can.