Thread: Seasonal Girl

Seasonal Girl

I'm a seasonal crossdresser.....is anyone else like this??? Plan to lose weight this summer and be back in the fall.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC]

Me too. There are just too many family activities in the summer. Also the heat makes it uncomfortable. I don't dress at all between Memorial day and Labor day.

Diana

Me too. I am an "All Four Seasons" dressers and I love it!

i am lucky...i have asian genes...stay pretty slender , size 5, year around.

i do like to soak up sun rays, work on my tan is about the only huge difference... but what girl doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Me too. I am an "All Four Seasons" dressers and I love it!
    Oh Yeah!! Tis the Season.... To be pretty... Don we now are gay apparreal... Faah laaaa laaaaaa! Lol.

And I'm always on a diet!! 6 more pounds to go!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Seasonal yes, but for different reasons. Dressing in private any time of year is fine. But if I'm going out, it can't be in summer. Bare legs, short sleeves, bright sun? No, that won't work for me. If it's a little cooler I can wear nylons and long sleeves and blend in better, and the early dark and cloudy days are a little more forgiving.

Michaella

Yes I am

I'm a seasonal dresser I hate it when warm weather comes and I have to grow my hair back. I still dress I just don't go out :-(

Connie

If you mean you only go out in the Spring, summer, winter, and fall. Then I'm with you
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

[QUOTE=stefanie;2129100]i am lucky...i have asian genes...stay pretty slender , size 5, year around.

Hey...I have those same jeans, but I guess that my wife's size 12 jeans are it for me LOL that has not changed, so I guess that staying about the same size is right

I don't go out of the house while dressed, just don't have the shape and looks. I dress year around and I shave my legs and underarms year around. So I would say that I am not seasonal.

my interest in dressing goes WAY down when the temps go up. and i don't even venture out of the house yet. but regardless of that, i still shave no matter what the temperature/weather. i'm coming up on my first full year of being shaved 100%. haven't gone more than a week without shaving
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

I dress as often as I can in all seasons but in the summer I am "home alone" more often due to my wife working seasonal work. Needless to say I am one of those closeted women
    ...LISA

Definitely seasonal. Spring girl now, summer girl in 2 months, etc... I guess you get the idea
    As for planning ahead, I never really do. I'll just go with the flow and see whenever I can dress up.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

only recently have i begun dressing year round and getting out. Its a fun experience trying to pick out different outfits to wear. It is also fun trying to figure out how not to have your face melt off in the heat, work on lighter foundation. I love being a girl