Thread: What your need?

Question What your need?

What need are we tring to fullfill in your lifes by dressing in female clothing?
    What missing in our lifes?

I have been crossdressing since I was 9 years old and I am now just a few days from my 44 b-day and to this day I still can not answer this question.

Can you?

Re: What's your need?

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    What need are we tring to fullfill in your lifes by dressing in female clothing?

I have been crossdressing since I was 9 years old and I am now just a few days from my 44 b-day and to this day I still can not answer this question.

Can you?
    It's very simple for me...I don't want to be a female (but maybe a reasonably well-endowed hermaphrodite if I had a Harry Potter magic wand perhaps)...but with no magic wand...male is preferable to female.

The simplicity part... Femme Androgeny is how I wish to express sexuality, emotions, how I wish to interact...and how I wish to be perceived.

J.

to me its an empty spot thats filled.it has conected me body and soul it has enlightend me and educated me.it has brought to me courage and strength it has tought me to look around the square corners of a box and to look at life as a whole.i have learned that true beuaty comes from within and to think with my heart.so what im trying to say is if being dressed and being able to see things in a different light as threw the eyes of a women than im thankfull.

My need?

This is as far as I am concerned a very good question. As far as I see it my need comes as a matter of being able to be me. I grew up with the lesson in life that boys don't cry, a man carries his own burden, only the strong survive, etc. At school I was picked on for 'being different' 'a little fag' etc. My father, whilst loving, was strict and religious, with no place for a gay son. At this point let me add that I am straight as a male, and lesbian when femme happily married to a GG.
    I suffered mass depression during my teens to the point of taking a razor to my wrist because 'something was wrong with me' It was only when I was about 22 that I came out to some gay friends of mine, and found for once in my life, that someone could accept me for who I was. No persecution, and no questions. Since then I found that I was able to express thoughts and feelings that I never had been able to before. Even now, 16 days or so from turning 31, I still have a long way to go in being able to express emotions. (16 years since I last cried, no joke) But with the help of my ultra-patient wife, I am getting there.
    To cut a long story short, my need is to be able to express all of me, not just the indoctrined idea of what a 'man' can do.
    Why I do it? I really dont worry about that? I dress, therefore I am.
    Queen of the DD: drift and drag

Going insane? Meet you there!

Tristen Cox

What's my need?

Someone that actually loved me unconditionally.

Smile Somebody to love.

Someone to love me unconditionally would be nice.... But.... Someone for me to love unconditionally too would be perfect. I seem to have a problem or two with that second one, but I'm working on it.

XX

Jayme.

Re: What you need (Tristen & Jayme posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayme
    Someone to love me unconditionally would be nice.... But.... Someone for me to love unconditionally too would be perfect. I seem to have a problem or two with that second one, but I'm working on it.

XX

Jayme.
    Maybe posters in a pet owner forum are expressing similar musings?...

For me, as far as companions are concerned...I'd be happy if the companion (or companions) were upbeat and interesting, in attitude and interaction.

J.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    I need a bag of money, a big gun and a chicken.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

California home of the beautiful people, except me of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley in Jersey
    Well I afraid I'm just plain out of chickens, would a confused ferret or ill tempered weasle be acceptable :think:

Kiss Kiss and Ba Bye Bye, Lana

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley in Jersey
    How do you use the....no wait FORGET I ASKED THAT!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar

Can you?
    For me its like a "drug"---I have to have my "fix" now and then. In my case, I am from the "other" CD camp. Its not that "something is missing", but its that I often need to "get away". From my male self that is. 'being a man" is chock full of little "do's and don'ts", some even as trivial as the way you are suposed to stand sit or hold your wrist, etc. Being a girl for a while gets me away from that stuff and lets me relax and unwind. Its also being away from MYSELF as such. and releives me of my personal , non gender related stresses too.--after a few hours or even a couple days, I can go back to myself refreshed, and not "have" to CD for another week or two.

Note, for me I dont consider my "fem self" as my "real self" as a goodly number of the Cds here do. It DID take me years to realize that though as I associated "being a woman" with the benifits of my CD---Its really VERY hard to know if you really "want" to be a woman or if being a woman (thru CD) is only a means to your true objective. Never be too hasty in assuming you WANT to be a woman because you CD. There are at least two different sides (and more) to this CD coin that seem very much alike on the surface, but are entirely different in purpose and function at a deeper level.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 08-17-2005 at 10:44 PM.

...to be a complete, balanced personality rather than simply the male portion (I didn't say half).

On second thought, maybe not that balanced. I probably lean enough toward the fem side to fall over.

Smile need?

Can you?
    Maybe you are not missing anything.I have been dressing since age six and while this is a part of us we may in fact not be "missing" anything.
    It's an addition to not a lack of.

I think the biggest thing i need in my life, is probably better self esteem, at that point i might be able to come out of hiding and try to find the lady of my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by fallen angle 1
    to me its an empty spot thats filled.it has conected me body and soul it has enlightend me and educated me.it has brought to me courage and strength it has tought me to look around the square corners of a box and to look at life as a whole.i have learned that true beuaty comes from within and to think with my heart.so what im trying to say is if being dressed and being able to see things in a different light as threw the eyes of a women than im thankfull.

Angel, you have left nothing more for me to say! You hit it spot on. And Melissa, it is, I will say once again, good to see you join in! Ialso like to have this contact with you all that gives me the freedom to be me......Melissa....
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Platinum Member
    see it's all too simple when we stop trying to give a silly answer or give a answer that is so run of the mill that we all read it and go oh that was cutesy ....then just ask am i me or is it someone that i play ???? feel sorry for poor me....i can't be ...thay won't let me...because i don't have ... i can't do this or that ....way sickening....my needs are simple veary simple frist a formost i am real to me thats the most importing thing all else fails if that is not true... next i am responsable for me and and were i have been and in charge of were i am going.. we all too often hide behind a pile of crap that we blame for what we are (because it's too hard to blame ourselfes) i try to be me in every part of who i am there are a lot or things tat i want to change , or improve on , and for right now what do i need???? easy simple ... to keep fokused on my goals and know that only i can live my dreams....

successes is the progression of a worth while dream ...

I guess that I would have to say that I don't feel that I'm missing anything, but rather, what I'm trying to 'add', or explore the wonderful possibilities that are out ther in this big, beautiful world. The same reason that I love to travel, read, and meet new and interesting people. And I find my femme side to be one way to expand my horizons.

Is the glass half empty or half full?

Ta-Ta,
    Billie
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Why I crossdress

Missy:

I crossdress because I enjoy it. It's added a completeness to my life. Women's clothes are comfortable and fashionable., too.

gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I want to be a GG... that is all...

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    I guess I am extremely lucky. I have someone who loves me unconditionally, My cat. And of course my wife of 9 years, who puts up with my shopping, and my shoe collection.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Trust me Tristen, you'd still feel the need, this is something that never truley goes away.

I have been trying to put "it" in to the closet on and off for years, the end result is that there is no room left in the closet, it's too full of my accumulated stuff.

The unconditional love is fantastic though!, and I hope you eventually find it.

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Banned Read only

Can you?
    I don't crossdress for any particular reason. It feels "normal" to me and i want to be a girl anyway.
    I just wish i knew why....why me? Why couldn't i have been born "normal" or at least a GG?

Sorry rant mode off......