I am going out this weekend on a date. She doesn't know about my alter ego and I'm not ready to bring it up yet. I need to find out more about her and her opinions on life. The problem is that we are planning to do something active during the day. Not sure what the weather will be like here in Minnesota on Saturday or Sunday but it is about 60 degrees and just right for wearing shorts if one wants too. I have been shaving my legs regulary and it will be obvious to her that they are shaved. I really don't want to mention this hobby on our first date. I can lie to her about hygiene and having very think body hair and the need to shave it or that I just don't like hairy legs. We have only talked on the phone, but I really like her and I hate to lose her so quickly, my dating life has been rather non-existant lately. If it isn't cool, out I can get by with jeans. She knows about my theater life, but not about all the times I have dressed up as a woman. I guess I will just wait and see what the day is like and stop shaving for the week.

Shelby

P.S. Sorry if anything is misspelled, my monitor is dead and I am viewing this on a video projector on a red wall. It is hard to read, but Sara Jessica and Julie (Zenith) still look hot despite the video resolution.