Thread: Why CDs Have a Negative Image

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Angel I coulda written that myself, well said!!!

Only you can change the way society percieves you, only you can educate the idiots that give you labels. Yes there are a few CD's out there that could give you a bad name, but there are more of you out there that outweigh them. Of all the members on this forum...... and there are a few thousand, I've only seen one that had some perverted fetish towards his daughters lingerie..... but that was one..... and that one was soon outweighed by the members on this board. And before you go on to tell me how hard it is, I know, I know that it's not as easy just to go out there and make yourself heard, but until you get out there and tell the world that you're sick of being labelled..... how will things ever evolve?? It's not up to film makers to fix things, it's up to you. Women didn't get to vote by making a film about it, they stood up for their rights.... so you should do the same.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-18-2005 at 03:31 PM. Reason: typo.....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn