Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low Testosterone

i use test cyponate each week for body building,and ive never crossdressed more in my life.if any thing the test gives me the confidence to go out en femme more often.hi or low test your gonna cd.its just who you are.
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-02-2010 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Doses are not permitted to be discussed
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Banned Read only
    Be careful of T. Not only does it aggravate the symptoms of BPH, but if you have any small slow growing undetected cancers, extra T can accelerate their growth. It doesn't cause cancer, but does speed up it's growth.

If a man initially tests low for testosterone, he should be referred to an endocronologist for additional tests. For example, it is important to have testosterone tested in the morning because the level naturally falls during the day. If the test results still indicate low testosterone, then the doctor should determine WHY it is so low. There are generally three different conditions that can cause low testosterone in addition to the obvious "injury to the groin area"... It might be possible to treat the cause of the low level in order to get things back in balance.

As pointed out earlier in the thread, there are many medical (and possibly psychological) issues caused by low testosterone. There are also some pretty serious side effects of taking testosterone... As with taking any medication, the benefits need to be viewed in light of the possible consequences.

Robyn

Let me tell you about test treatments

Believe me taking test does not suppress the fem feelings I train alot and 2yrs ago i was informed my testosterone levels were 108 and should be no less than 800 I have been on test for the last two years and maintain a level above 900 and still feel the same way i did back then if not more so .
    if I had a choice I would be female but also understand the test make you feel energetic ,think sharper and faster, it regulates your triglicerides ,blood pressure, and cholesteral. and your labido
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-03-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: TMI - the forum members don't need to know

Interesting topic. I myself went through three seperate tests over 6 months to have my T checked and all three of them came back with different readings which is not abnormal from what I was told. All were within range according to the lab however the second one was more closer to the low end, in the 300's if I remember correct. The others were around 600-700 so my Dr. didn't want to try anything unless he saw a consistant low. The free T or binding, don't remember which was measured in a percentage and that was always just under normal but I forgot why my Endo. said it wasn't cause for concern. I do exhibit a lot of signs on low T, especially low libito which I have seemed to have most of my life, even through my 20's but being diabetic doesn't help. Everything is in check now with everything else but still no change in low T symptoms and I am going to have him check it again along with m E levels and other hormones to make sure all the glands are working right but I wanted to note something here....

I have a friend of mine who had gotten his tested and his came back way low, something like double digits low however, he has no signs of low T symptoms and actually has a high libido. Perhaps even with lab results saying they are normal, low, or high doesn't exactly mean they are normal, low or high for that particular individual. I don't know, with mine being around 600, maybe that is too low for me.

Soriya,

There are many medical issues that could result in the symptoms commonly listed on the internet for low T. Thyroid deficiency, for example. I suggest getting a full hormone and body chemistry panel done by a forward-thinking GP or Endo.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    There are some side effects that varies from person to person, the only one that its giving me its a mild case of gynecomastia and sometimes it make me more fearless and bold..I think that when you feel better you enjoy life and can dress on a better mindset

Barbara, I am puzzled, as to your side effects....If you raise T levels that is testosterone right? why would that increase or bring about the gynecomastia? I ask because i do have gyne..... but i did not think the 2 would be related.

any thoughts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Quote Originally Posted by msniki48 View Post
    Barbara, I am puzzled, as to your side effects....If you raise T levels that is testosterone right? why would that increase or bring about the gynecomastia? I ask because i do have gyne..... but i did not think the 2 would be related.

any thoughts?
    Actually my gyne started before I was tested low in T . My GP suspected it when I showed her my breasts then she sent me over with an Endo for further testing but after going on the T HRT I noticed they grew more and not only that I think my body got a slighty more rounded on some areas that werent before , I even got me some little strecht marks because of that growing . I think Jesse explained very well the chemestry of the testosterone and how is metabolized
    Last edited by Barbara Dugan; 05-03-2010 at 08:02 PM.