Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Questions & Issues for NHS/United Kingdom Members

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Thank your everyone for your support. It does help to know that I'm not alone.
    I have taken a few steps to try to easy my mental burden. On Saturday night in the pub with a few beers inside me, I came out to my mate. He's shared this info with his wife & they are both supportive.
    Tonight I've just come back from another friends house after telling him & his wife. They are both supportive too.
    Tonight's 'coming out' was so hard & I really struggled to fight back the emotional tears & to say what I wanted.
    Obviously I've had to answer many questions & apparently I've handled myself very well in explaining about the situation. (so my mate tonight told me.)
    I've still got a long way to go with informing other friends & I've still to tell my father, brother & sister-in-law.
    And of course I still have the task of introducing Carla to everyone.
    Last edited by Carla Stevens; 03-03-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.