Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Would you go 24/7 if you could?...If you already are, are there any regrets?

I agree. God and my gene pool gave me the physical body that I have, which is distinctly male. A childhood brain concussion from trying to out-butt an automobile, and later being sexually abused by an older "Camp Counselor" may have changed my sexual orientation, but who knows? Maybe I was hard-wired this way from the start. But it matters not, does it? We are what we are. BUT - if I could go 24/7/365 female I probably would. Especially given that GG's can do all of the things that I like to do - go fishing, ride a motrcycle, go to the races, go to the theater, go dancing; wear makeup, wear pants, wear bras, or whatever article of clothing they want to. Women have come SO FAR in the past half-to-full century. Why haven't we (men) done the same thing? After all women couldn't even vote a hundred years ago, or get a driver's license even more recently than that.

I know some women who still want a "Caveman" husband but that's mostly because, I think, that they know that animal and know how to keep it under control. We, on the other hand, are a different kind of cat, aren't we? And the GG's don't know quite how to handle it yet.

Sooo - if I could have it any way I wanted it? Sure - go female. And do, wear or be anything that either gender feels like doing or wearing. After all Ashley Force followed in Daddy John Force's footsteps and has become a major figure in NHRA Top Fuel Funny Car - about as high-risk and high-testosterone as it gets. When do we CDs and TGs get to go to the runway and express our inner selves? Why? Because they - the girls - asserted themselves and took what was rightfully theirs - their freedom!

'Nuff said :-)

I would love to be able to live a week or two a month en femme.. but for now, I feel unable to, so I'm slowly transitionning my male clothes to female clothes so that it's a gradual thing and no one notices much..
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first. -- Marilyn Ferguson

Good for U. And Good 4 me, too. I have been a CD for 50-60 years. Now "out". Presently own a 2006 Triumph America and ride regularly (usually with panties under whatever outerwear) but have owned, in the past: 500cc Triumph Tiger, 650cc Triumph T-120 Bonneville (rode it to Daytona Speed Weeks in '58), 500cc BSA Gold Star Single (plus a Kawasaki and 2 HD's along the way). Course the Triumphs and BSA all shifted on the "other side", since this was mid 50's to 60's. Harleys were a POS in those days. Now they're just over-priced POS's ridden by Hell's Angels wannabees and over-paid weekend warriors. Ride on! Wear panties! The GGs that ride motorcycles do - why not me? Who cares? If they do, it's their problem!

If I could, which I can't, I would definitely dress 24/7. No question about it!

If there was nothing holding me back I would dress more often, but never 24/7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]As always, I’m jealous of your wardrobe

Genders Vagabond
    [SIZE="3"]I live full time now, since June this year..{prior to that I spent 12 months as a 130 girl ..168 hours in the week, 38 of those at work, hence 130 that I was myself} My only regret is that I did not do this sooner, I let my life control me and not me control my own life.
    There have been no real issues, people have been very accepting, I do honestly love my life now, even the boring mundane day to day things that every woman has to deal with.
    It is just such a great relief to be at peace with myself now..
    Hugs, Angela
    [/SIZE]

Maybe

I myself would love to dress the part all the time, but I have friends that don't know yet. I love being femme and having my figure show. I like the GOOD attention and compliments I receive, I just recently had a neighbor move below us and she is Bi and her GF and her are awesome. We have clicked on a level that I never have with anyone else. They completely understand me as a person. But I can't do 24/7 YET. LOL

No,as much as I love to dress I'll keep the other part of my life

absolutely. Ithink about it all the time.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea35 View Post
    Yes I like the Idea, however work will be a problem for me. I would not mind trying it for maybe 6 months.
    I agree work is a problem, but it's the only way I know to pay the bills, if there was another legitimate way, I'd give up work in a flash

However, I have to work and they all accept me for who I am.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Banned Read only
    I went 24/7 in 1980. I had GRS in 1985. I have never even for one second regretted my decision. I have the body I was ment to have, I have better friends and family than I ever had, I met and married the man of my dreams untill his passing a couple of years ago. What more could a girl ask for?

I think I would if I didn't have to worry about my job/family. Right now I am in a place where I am dressing when ever I am not at work, trying to make my male side the exception rather then my female side.

no not full time I like both sides of my personality

Yeah I would if I was born a Female, I would emulated a man because it easier and the nature of our disorder..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I transitioned in June 1979. I had the valid excuse of it being due to a medical study I was participating in hence if you have growing breasts and look like a girl then living as a girl is much easier...right? Everyone bought it and that made "acceptance" MUCH simpler from work, family and friends (all except one). At first, as many have said before, it was fun. I relished being a girl 24/7...a crossdressers dream come true. But, also as almost all have said, it too quickly became life as usual. I had no real hindrances (other than being married) so being/becoming a girl wasn't a problem. With everyones support, I just simply melded into being a full time girl after a month or two. By the time a year had past everyone around me (including my wife) treated me just like any other woman including work. The guy I trained to do my old job when a promotion came up he got it and not me...but I digress... By the time years 3 and 4 passed I didn't even THINK about being a guy. I was a woman with additional parts and even those I didn't pay much attention to (my wife did, she still liked the extra parts a lot). Long story short, I began the long trip back in 84/85. I don't have any regrets coming back, at least thats what I tell myself. I now have hobbies that are much easier as a male than as a female. I have many many friends that would never understand. In the early 90's I did another med study that was steroid based and my tall and thin frame ("willowie" I was often referred to as) became a "mans" frame hence going back after that or especially now would to me be out of the question.

I had my fun, I enjoyed it greatly. I miss it, but wouldn't trade where I am for it back

Jenn

Katty Member
    hmmm.....I met a guy for sex...that puts things in perspective, I appreciate we have a broad spectrum of motives here, but for those who get a thrill from dressing and have perhaps a more sexual orrientated fantasy, then a fantasy fullfilled can answer a lot of otherwise unanswered questions.....

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    No, too much work.

I'd have to say, if I could look like a beautiful female, then yes, I would. Unfortunately, I look like a professional male wrestler in a dress when I wear female clothes, so, I'd have to say no.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Would you go 24/7 if you could?...If you already are, are there any regrets? Yes I would like to live as a women 24/7, but there are too many things that would have to happen. I would have to be able to keep my wife, grandchildren and all my friends, plus I must be able pass as a women completely and totally as a women. Then on the other hand, rather than be dressed 24/7, I rather have a sex change. But that's way to radical.

Quote Originally Posted by sonna View Post
    no not full time I like both sides of my personality
    This is pretty much what I came here to say. I love being a guy, and I love dressing like a woman. Both are equally important parts of my makeup.

No, I'm part-time dress-for-pleasure only. However, I would dress more (much more) than I can now. But never full-time.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    If my kids (who know) will say "mommy we don't care what you have on around us", if I could keep my job, and my landlord said "just pay the rent on time", YES I WOULD! But of course I am almost 24/7 now, maybe 14/5, 20/1 and 24 /1.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Yes - If I could, but it would take so much facial work that I can't see it happening. Instead, I'll just CD and enjoy
    it. What I wish in the short term, would be to be able to dress in drab but not hide my breast. I would love to wear
    my bra under a tight shirt with jeans and the world would be such, that people would just say," Nice outfit".