Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who appreciates wearing dresses more?

Who appreciates wearing dresses more?

Feminine crossdressers, M to F TS or Feminine girls or is it a tie?

Like to hear from Cd'ers, TG and girls(GGs)

Emmi

For some reason I feel feminine cd'ers really enjoy dressing up and wearing pretty dresses.

I also know most women like to get really dressed up for occasions and dress nice for work but seem to prefer casual clothes.

For me personally, If I could wear a dress every day I would!

Emmi

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd

For me personally, If I could wear a dress every day I would!
    I gotta agree with that. The current joke in my house is my wife can't wait to get home from work and take her bra off, I can't wait to get home and put one on

May

I prefer dresses.

When I'm home I like to walk around in my bra and panties.
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Dresses would be nice, society permitting, but at home I prefer to wear less and chill out more.

XX

Jayme

Banned Read only
    Doesn't matter to me. There are days where i may have a preference but not often.

Smile who?

I'd bet Feminine crossdressers.

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    I must admit that i've never got on well with dresses ( bumps in all the wrong places ) but give me a pertty skirt and lacey top any day of the week , love 'em

on the whole i'd bet femme crossdressers too
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

My wife and I have discussed this many times. We have concluded that I am definitely more of a dress and skirt wearer than she is. I wear a dress or skirt almost everyday, where she only wears one about once or twice a week.

I love a pretty dress or a flouncy skirt.

Victoria

Has to be femme cd's

Love getting a skirt on, like someone else wrote, my wife can't wait to get into more casual clothes. Now if I could wear them everyday, openly all the time, could very well feel differently. Great question.

Tiff

Old gag:

In a room full of people, how do you tell the transsexuals from the crossdressers?

The crossdresers are the ones wearing dresses!

All jokes aside - my experience is GG's would care little if they could not wear a skirt ever again.

I suppose we all take what comes too easily for granted.

Myself and my CDing friends would wear a skirt each day (and night) for the rest of our lives if we could.

I consider myself to be a TS and I'm getting close to being a full time woman. I ocassionally wear pants or jeans but I'd much prefer to be wearing skirts or dresses. I just don't feel right when I get dressed for the day and not wear something that is very feminine.
    Kisses, Linda

Based on what I've observed I'd have to say feminine CD's!

I'm a cder and I don't get to dress but a couple times a month. I'm almost "why bother" dressing if I'm not going to wear a skirt or dress. I can where pants/slacks/shorts anytime, we call it "dressing" for a reason
    "I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."
    Lily Tomlin

I finally gave in and started a Flickr page for my pics, if you want to have a look....still loading haven't organized anything... https://www.flickr.com/photos/129221215@N08/

feel freer in a skirt or loose dress
    `Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'

I've got a couple of pairs of ladies pants in my closet that I have had for a couple of years. I still haven't worn them. I've found that if I want to cover my legs a bit more to blend in better when out, I just wear a longer skirt with boots. I love dresses and well tailored skirt suits.
    Phoebe

im not much for dresses but i do have a few fornal ones just gve me a nice leather skirt and a cool looking top and in as happy as i can be xxx

I am not so much into wearing dresses...but give me a nice short skirt, I love wearing those the most..my gg girlfriend just loves it when I dawn on some thigh highs and a sexy short skirt and run around the house. Alot of times just love to put on some thigh highs and run around in my panties also. :eyes:

I love to wear skirts and dresses but it is harder to find dresses that fit really well. A pleated skirt is just devine.

Jo

Tristen Cox
    I'm a TS CD and I love dresses as much as anything else feminine. As long as the clothes emphasize my body in a feminine way it doesn't really matter what I wear, but I don't like covering up my legs with jeans(yuck)

I absolutely love the opportunity of wearing a full length ballgown to the events i attend with my wife as its the only time i can really go for the full on glamour look, rest of the time i'm quite happy with a skirt and top from my mix and match wardrobes

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

It is hard to apprecaite something that is just a part of being. In other words, being a gg there is not many things that are 'off limits' so it is hard to appreciate something that is part of gg-hood. Does that make sense? I mean I can truly appreaciate something if it is something that I dont' have access to or can afford. IN other words I would appreaciate in a most profound way if someone gave me a diamond neckalce worth $100,000. I would appreaciate a haute couture dress, I would appreaciate a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes! I can appreaciate and go gaga over something that is expensive, esquisite and just out of my financial reach.

But just a dress that I bought at Sears....it's just a dress. Nothing less, nothing more. I might like it, need it, glad I found it, but 'apprecaite it" ....I dont' look it it that way. It is what it is. I'm not really doing anything special by wearing it or owning it.

draw your own conclusions then..........
    hugs
    kathy in canada

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd

Feminine crossdressers, M to F TS or Feminine girls or is it a tie?

Like to hear from Cd'ers, TG and girls(GGs)

Emmi

dresses

Emmicd:

Some feminine CDs look better in a dress than a lot of women. I prefer a dress because it makes me feel feminine

gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Based on whast I see, I expect feminine CD's (like me) prefer dresses more. Like emmicd. I would wear a dress all the time if I could -- more comfortable and I feel much freer in a dress. I do see some GG's who dress nicely and appreciate how nice they look in a nice dress or skirt. But those GGs seem to be far and few between these days.......