Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting while dressed

Aspiring Member
    She looks like a warrior, not a hunter.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickie2b View Post
    Oh, my!

There is not a lot in sexy hunting clothes as far as I know!
    ahem, clears throat.....

http://highmaintenancecamo.net/index...ewCat&catId=12

oh and....

http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bi...50958542405417

now rightclick/copy and paste this to the site search: camouflage

heheh good luck with your dressing, hunters

Well I have never really worn anything feminine while hunting but I do carry a couple of crossdressing books in my backpack to read while in the woods.

I love to hunt from a treestand and absolutely love to read crossdressing books and surf thru clothing catalogs while sitting in my treestand.

There is something peaceful about being outdoors in nature and educating myself on my feminine side that I love.

In essence I am mixing my masculinity with my feminimity and becoming more accepting as my complete self.

Plus I do not have to worry about getting caught with my literature and am much more at ease reading them in the woods.

Huggs,

Kelli Ann

WWLW, What Would Laura Wear
    http://www.laurafrancese.com/

Around here the real women just wear cami's so I guess underdressing is as far as we go
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Whether I am dressed or not depends on what I am hunting for
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Platinum Member

Crossdressers & Rednecks

Crossderssers & Rednecks now thats not a good combnation!!
    .................................................. ..................Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Crossderssers & Rednecks now thats not a good combnation!!
    .................................................. ..................Orchid
    Maybe they forgot about Deliverance, or maybe not
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

The avvy pic isn't me
    Kudos to Stephanie, Lissa and the others for sticking up for us Traditionalist Americans, and dare i say outdoorsmen.
    I've been giving the outdoors thing much thought, cause i was raised hunting, fishing and being out there, "in the real world". I'm sure i will never go hunting enfemme, but i think a day at the range shooting or out busting clays would certainly be do-able.
    Another one for me is hiking. I've spent considerable time on the trails and have come across nudists out there. I've always felt a pretty strong dose of sensualness while out in Mother Nature and think hiking as a woman would be a wonderful experience. Just would take some getting used to from a clothing and comfort standpoint, i.e. bras and "boobs", not to mention keeping the hair (and what little make-up worn) looking ok.
    Great thread. mj (Cassie)

Banned Read only
    HMMMMM trying to climb into a tree stand or in a Climber with a camo skirt and heels might be really hard to do, might take a while, not to mention walking throught the woods with nylons on would't be a good idea either. No I have dresses up for the drive out to where I would be hunting and walk around for a bit since I hunt in a park, and then change over to my actual hunting clothes, but leave my nylons and panties on underneath of everything else. But when colder weather sets in I always wear my pantyhose hose, helps to keep my legs a tad warmer

The avvy pic isn't me
    Oh Darn, Frederique, i had so admired your posts and then you had to post this lame attempt.

Originally Posted by Frédérique
    What’s the point of taking this feminine form if you’re not going to distance yourself, at least in some degree, from your male self? I don’t get it…

A crossdresser is going to stereotype what hobbies or interests are suitable for males and females? Please post us a list of what we must distance ourselves from in order to be suitably feminine. And nice slap of the face to all genetic women who enjoy a day in the field, what were they thinking, doing something reserved soley for males?
    mj (Cassie)

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]My male friend shoots targets competitively both rifle and pistol. He also reloads his own ammunition. I tried a little reloading for him and found it just about impossible to do. There was just something about it that was not quite right. I no longer even try to do such silly endeavors while dressed. I just wait for him to come home.[/SIZE]

I know how to use weapons, but the only things I hunt are bugs. If there is a mosquito in the room, regardless of what time it is, everybody is up until it is dead.

I would like to try though, in 5" pumps...might be fun. (until I stumbled with the rifle and shot myself or one of my friends.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    hunters should try walking a mile in their shoes- agree to be the "game" for a day.
    Hmmmm, Karen, I thought that's what we become when we're en femme!

There is this version: A man was out in the woods hunting, and had had a very frustrating day with nothing to show for it. As he was coming out of the forest he happened upon a lovely, nubile young woman reclining suggestively by a lake.

The young lady gave him a come-hither look, and motioned for him to approach. The man walked up and asked, "Are you game?"

The young lady replied "Yes.", so he shot her....

Perhaps she was wearing camo?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

It was opening of duck hunting season here on the weekend , I did wear my favorite panties and cami for a bit of good luck, and i didnt do too bad either.

i sometimes wear garter,hose bra and slip and panties under my hunting clothes while hunting,,,so much bulk no one can tell,,,once while way off the tracks i took off my clothes and walked around in dress,,, it was planned and a orange dress,,lol,,, seen many deer but dont shoot them,,its the girl in me,,lol
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

lets see... does this count????

sports bra
    long sleeve v neck (girls of course)
    womens oregon state beavers sweat shirt ( gotta have that high vis color and still look cool)
    Charlotte russe "crystal" jeans
    fox leggings under if cold.
    and my ankle boots if dry other wise drab boots with more lugs

while it still is guy enough to not raise eyebrows... its all girl

and just so the other girls know.... this girl aint no wussy when it comes to her guns either....

deer get a 6MM 100 grain nosler Partition loaded to 3500 fps
    elk gets a 300 RUM with 200 grain nosler partition loaded to 3480 fps
    tresspassers as we hunt on private land see230 grainsof hollowpoint out of my .40 s&w
    Last edited by nikkijo; 05-04-2010 at 09:35 AM.

i would love to go hunting dressed but i no longer can (long story)
    we mainly hunt pig and water buffalo here along with fox,cats, goats and rabits.
    if you have not seen the movie "razorback" i recommend it

Stalk-hunting would be pretty nifty maybe.

If you used a longbow, you could fantasize you were an elf maiden silently stalking the enchanted forest for unicorns to slay - for their magical horn-marrow of course.

Sitting in a tree or something though, meh. It would have to be about graceful stealthy movement in nature, not ambushing. And gun-hunting would be just way too...

Come to think of it, just moving through the woods for close encounters, not bothering to 'hunt' at all would be even better, and would suit the fantasy just fine.

Me, I only eat roadkilled deer, or leftover meat gifted from other friends who do hunt. Because while I don't like to kill things, but I do like to eat them, and there is usually plenty around here.
    Last edited by Wen4cd; 05-05-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

What would Sarah Palin wear?
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    i went fishing at a very(entirely too)popular public lake today in my fav girly jeans and a tight little tank, that count? earn my venison for the year at the butcher table,right next to the boys,nobody says boo unless you aren't pulling your share. . . being femme and putting meat on the table are not mutually exclusive pastimes. i know plenty of GG's that are right out there with their husbands every hunting season,and are just as, if not more,tenacious about filling the freezer. but then, might just be my neck showing a bit of sunburn too. . .
    Last edited by christina marie; 05-06-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: friends dont let friends type drunk. . .
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Hey!!!!!! I think I have that outfit!!!! Ready to GO,

Paula

While I've never dressed while hunting, I do go fishing all the time in girl clothes. I have turned a few heads on the Trout Stream.

www.shesafari.com
    Hunting clothes for women
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.